It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Mother of all Conspiracies: The Powers That Be!

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 7 2008 @ 11:42 PM
link   
On just about every thread here on ATS, you'll find some reference to them. Who is behind the Roswell coverup- The PTB! Who was behind 9/11- The PTB! Who is behind the current global economic meltdown- The PTB! Who had JFK assasinated- The PTB! Who has been secretly pulling the strings for who knows how long- The PTB!

So here are my questions to you, my ATS brethren:

Who the hell are they?

What do they really want?

What is their agenda?

How deep is their roots?

What atrocities are they responsible for?

How do they keep themselves hidden so well from the 'Sheeple'?

How long have they been pulling the strings?

I'm interested to hear your opinions on this. Even if it's just pure speculation.

And a warning to those who would like to enter this thread to insist they don't exist, if you do, you will be suspected of being in collusion with them! Either that or a 'Sheeple' that still has it's wool pulled over it's eyes!

[edit on 7-10-2008 by JaxonRoberts]

posted on Oct, 7 2008 @ 11:47 PM
link   
It all began when we needed a way to make people shop for stuff they didn't need or couldn't afford.

Frank threw up some ideas, and then we got the ball rolling on the NWO...

Oh wait, I've already said too much!

Seriously tough, there isn't a centralized "powers that be" - it's men with power that want more power.

posted on Oct, 7 2008 @ 11:50 PM
link   
I have a feeling that the real problem is just the nature of humans as a whole. Humans are greedy & selfish. I think our capitalist system has everything to do with being greedy & selfish. It's just an extension of our human nature.... Of course we're not all like this... But at present it seems our society is based on the more sinister traits of humanity.

new topics

join