It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Oct 7: The (H1N5?) Plague begins?

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 8 2008 @ 01:17 PM
link   

Originally posted by GrndLkNatv
Another crazy thread for crazy people with nothing better to do.. Bird Flu will not go crazy unless man helps it go that way.. With the economy slowing, the spread of this stuff goes down as people can't afford to move around, plus it's all hype anyway, by a bunch of loser scientists who are trying to make a name for themselves but have no facts. Kind of like stock brokers...

Well I admitted in the OP that I had no proof of this, just speculation about the possibility that the Oct. 7 propecy could be about an encroaching plague.

The mods putting this in H1N5 was a bit misleading. It doesn't have to be that disease, it could be bubomic plague, ebola, Marburg, hantavirus, dengue fever, the list goes on and on.

It really doesn't matter how much people move around. All it takes is ONE "Vector" moving for the infection to spread--that vector doesn't even have to be human, keep in mind.

posted on Nov, 7 2008 @ 02:38 AM
link   
Hi,
Some thoughts I had on the following points........

P-3 (Visual)

5. A viral mutation between swine, bird, and man after the games.

In an email to me yesterday came information about an anti-flu spray to be released with H5N1 in it called Flu Mist. Dr. Rima Laibow has made some claims about creating a large number of H5N1 carriers in countries that do not have the virus.

The email said this would be done by the nasal spray's "virus" having two of the three necessary parts to attach inside us, ready to mutate once the third part arrived by "invasion" through air currents.

6. A troubled banking system in the west and world continues to influence others negatively. Inflation now grows.

What can I say? It is happening.

8. President McCain orders [X] and there is failure of [V].

Interesting because I was "getting" McCain as President until the last two months when the feeling started to change. It reminded me of a similar feeling when our government in Oz under little Johnny Howard, seemed to fade away after not really trying to win. As if those who had created what we are experiencing, and about to, knew it was time to get out to leave the really tough times to the new governments. Strategic withdrawal?

P-5 (Clarity)

2. A world war nears as Russia prepares its nuclear and other high-end technologies as per an immediate stand-off with the west.

Right now, Russia is doing this. Nostradamus also predicted such events, after a period of "friendship", including Russia signing onto Nato.. all of which has happened.

4. A certain number of nuclear power plants disperse radioactive debris secondary to direct and indirect missile strikes during the wars.

I saw this same scenario, about 10 or so years ago which made me realise we in the Southern Hemisphere won't escape the effects due to the many Nuclear powerplants directly built along highly active fault lines to our North.

8. What remains of some western industrialized mega-prison complexes* will be used after the wars as deprogramming centers in which resocialization will then be deemed possible for a limited number of model "citizens".

Not sure on the flavour of this point, although I have seen video of the new Detention Camps on US soil, the deployment of active duty US soldiers on US called a Rapid Response Team, and mayeb 9 years ago I read a repport from a man in Texas talking about where he works, having the contract to build huge prison trains. There has been footage of carriages fitting the descriptions perfectly, and interestingly the footage I saw was of the train parked ina siding right near a new Detention Centre. Sure makes me wonder what's up.

9. Human extinction nears following severe environmental and biological destruction as per the war years.

I never seen our extinction, never saw the end of anything except how we live on this planet. But, I've seen big reductions in numbers of all things life.. due to the growth and frequency of natural and man made events that impact on us. We having been experiencing the growth to such things for over 20 years.

What's important is, if this stuff does happen, there will be survivors. So it is not the end of the world.

new topics

<< 1  2   >>

join