It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

9-11 Pentagon Lies?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 7 2008 @ 06:32 PM
link   
One thing that is very difficult for people to understand is that when a government lies about ANYTHING, there is a reason for lying. Usually it is a diversion and the more lies, the more confusion.

I agree on this one, there is a great video so please watch it. There are some good comments being made by the media.
www.evtv1.com...

posted on Oct, 7 2008 @ 11:30 PM
link   
HI, i have always heard about the government being involved in 911 i've read a few things, but still dont quite understand, do you have any good information about this, or you personally know anything, i would like to know. My email is [email protected], id like to read some good articles or some more concrete proof, cause i do believe we live in a currupt dishonest country.

posted on Oct, 8 2008 @ 12:26 AM
link   
reply to post by cashlink

Here's an embed for the video:

I like the part where he reads some of the audience's responses to the news. This is old stuff I think. I hate to say it but I think the 9/11 boat sailed a long time ago. People should never stop seeking the truth and should try to learn from the 9/11 experience, but I don't think it will be possible to nail the perps, except maybe in the judgement of history.

[edit on 8-10-2008 by ipsedixit]

new topics

join