It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Astronaut Dr. Edgar Mitchell (Apollo 14) Interview - COMING SOON

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 14 2008 @ 05:57 AM
link   
Hello Dr Mitchell, I've got a few questions here that I'd like to ask.

1. From your experiences, you came to the conclusion that there must be extraterrestrial life, and that they have, and are visiting Earth. What event made this so apparent to you?

2. During this event, were you at all able to ascertain the truth of their intent in coming here? In other words, do you have any idea why they are interacting with us?

3. Do they see us as children that need nurtured, or as something else?

Thanks again Ed,

TheBorg :-D

Note:
That's all for now, but I'm sure that I'll think of some more. I'll add more as I think of them..

posted on Oct, 14 2008 @ 08:26 PM
link   
Dr. Mitchell, I expect some of my rantings may...or may not...reach you. Perhaps pertinent aspects can be edited, for clarity's sake. And, of course, there are many others with questions.

Instead of posing a direct question, I'd just prefer to sit back and admire you --- and all of your colleagues --- for such a tremendous job well done.

I expect that what might be more interesting than direct answers to specific questions would be merely a recollection of your experiences, your personal knowledge.

One question I would ask, though...would be for you or ATS to provide, at the end, a comprensive list of your published works. (Well, I know, I could search Amazon....just call me lazy!...)

PS....I think, here in the year 2008, we tend to forget the fact that the USSR was also mounting an aggressive Space Program in the 1960s.

The so-called 'Cold War' was actually the impetus....not only for the propoganda purposes, but real-world military concerns regarding the domination of 'Space'....not only LEO but other aspects, as well.

Dismissing, for the moment, the fact that so many ICBMs still exist (and wondering about their viability in the modern era) ... the exploration of Space is still a Human endeavor.

Many brave lives have been sacrificed in this cause....and National Borders be damned!

The future of Space Exploration....(manned) Space Exploration, must, in order to ensure the future of Humankind, progress beyond petty geo-political concerns.

I will look forward to the discussions......

posted on Oct, 15 2008 @ 03:47 PM
link   

Originally posted by weedwhacker

Many brave lives have been sacrificed in this cause....and National Borders be damned!

The future of Space Exploration....(manned) Space Exploration, must, in order to ensure the future of Humankind, progress beyond petty geo-political concerns.

Here Here. I agree 100 % with you in this. We need to look toward the heavens if we are ever going to break free from the rat race of our existances right now. I can only hope with a renewed space endevor we can inspire the world to dream a bigger dream and to achieve more than our four fathers have in spave explorations coming years.

posted on Oct, 16 2008 @ 05:34 PM
link   
OKay

im totally freaked out

www.youtube.com...

its... unbearable.
please tell me this is untrue.
plz.

Serious.

Does any ATS member has a big telescope to get picutres TODAY and post?

Ugh. i feel ill.

posted on Oct, 19 2008 @ 03:17 PM
link   
reply to post by RobertPaulsim

Don't believe everything you see Baby Puppy....... YES, there are numerous conspiracies floating around about the moon, etc. SOME may be TRUE.... SOME may NOT. The only person that really KNOWS FOR SURE are THOSE who were THERE or NOT THERE, as the case may be. People like Edgar Mitchell who have decided to share with the world what HE SAW or HE EXPERIENCED is what this is all about.

One last thing..... Just because someone says they DID or SAW something, doesn't make it TRUE. Even though I am not a big fan of Attorneys.... one thing I have learned from them, and I definitely subscribe to this, is:

IF you didn't SEE IT with your OWN EYES.... or HEAR IT with your OWN EARS... it is subject to manipulation and is considered HERE SAY evidence.

Keep asking questions my friend..... then make up your own mind about what you have experienced.

Dave

posted on Oct, 19 2008 @ 03:49 PM
link   
Ok,

sometimes we all want to believe seriously hard.

I´ve noticed some of my post being labeled off topic and i will rettain myself, so your advice is being listened.

So, one question to Edgar Mitchell:

"If we, open minded people with this continous habit of look to sky and wander, get telescopes and start being amateur astronomers and really get in grasp of the marvelous of the cosmos (not see pictures in the internet, but the real thing) is it likely that we will became more skeptic or more of a believer in the events of estraterrestrial?"

(hope its not too late for my question)

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3   >>

join