It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Buzz Aldrin on the Moon - STAGED!

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 7 2008 @ 04:21 PM
link   
Hi everyone. A while ago I was playing around with NASA photos because I believe that many, if not all of the moon landing photos and video were a fabrication, staged, fake, etc.

I came across this VERY interesting photo of Buzz Aldrin:

Here it is on NASA's website: spaceflight.nasa.gov...

There seemed to be a strange blue dot in the background so I adjusted the levels:

The background has seams? Click Here the photo above for a super high res version (1.4MB)

WHERE ARE THE STARS???

Even if they are washed out by the lighting conditions, you should still be able to see stars after adjusting the levels.

LOOK!!! Is this a cable that they used to simulate low-gravity?

Are these TEARS IN THE FABRIC that they used as the backdrop?

That's a diagonal line, so if anyone says "Compression Artifact" they are retarded. I am a digital media professional, and graduated top of my class. Believe me, these are not compression artifacts.

There even seems to be a cable ATTACHED to Aldrin. It is VERY faint but it's definitely there!

[edit on 7-10-2008 by freakyty]

Mod Edit: Image Size – Please Review This Link.

Mod Edit: Image Hotlinking – Please Review This Link.

[edit on 7/10/2008 by Mirthful Me]

posted on Oct, 7 2008 @ 05:12 PM
link   
Nice try, as much as i do not believe that man landed on the moon, i enjoy the theories debunking the events
It appears to be an antenna on his space pack.

BTW, where is the shadow for the flag in the 1st picture, it almost looks as if the flag was inserted later.

I want to believe we achieved this goal, i truly do........but, i cant.

i saw a post on here not long ago which showed a photo of the space buggy, tho there were no tracks from the wheels before or after the vehicle, with sum sort of an arrestor hook on top like it had been craned in position.

posted on Oct, 7 2008 @ 05:18 PM
link   

It appears to be an antenna on his space pack.

You're not looking hard enough for the one attached to Aldrin. But ok, what about the other one to the right of Aldrin?

What about the fact that there are no stars in the background?

The fallacy is obvious. If you have a jigsaw puzzle of an elephant and take one piece away, do you claim it to be a giraffe?

I am arguing for the fact that this event was staged, not that they used cables. Those are just the juicy details of HOW it was staged.

posted on Oct, 7 2008 @ 05:27 PM
link   
reply to post by freakyty

you can call the moon landings anything you want.. but no matter what you think.. or say. or do... you cant change the fact.. that we not only went to the moon.. we went nine times. Just try convincing the people that went up there.. or the thousands of scientist.. and engineers that helped with the success of the missions..

posted on Oct, 7 2008 @ 05:47 PM
link   

we went nine times.

We went, but did we land?

Just try convincing the people that went up there.. or the thousands of scientist.. and engineers that helped with the success of the missions..

In my opinion...

All of the people involved in the mission were fooled by the staged landing phase as well. All computer data and telemetrics was simulated. All communication was simulated and staged. Low level NASA staff are not part of this fraud because they were not aware that the landing phase was a simulation, ultimately a government psy-op. Once the shuttle launches into space, the only ones who really know what happens are the top-level staff at NASA and the astronauts themselves.

I have yet to see any evidence that actually proves they landed on the moon, and plenty to suggest that the landing phase of the mission was staged.

posted on Oct, 7 2008 @ 05:52 PM
link   
As pictures and film age they get those lines naturally. Also BUZZ, don't listen! Turn your eyes away! OP you know if he were here he would punch you in eye!

posted on Oct, 7 2008 @ 06:02 PM
link   

Originally posted by freakyty
I have yet to see any evidence that actually proves they landed on the moon, and plenty to suggest that the landing phase of the mission was staged.

What about the reflector that was left on the moon?

posted on Oct, 7 2008 @ 06:03 PM
link   

What about the reflector that was left on the moon?

1. Prove that there is a reflector on the moon.
2. Prove that it was placed there by hand.

If not, then my reply might as well be...

I know they never landed on the moon because I was in the shuttle with Buzz and Neil.

posted on Oct, 7 2008 @ 06:09 PM
link   

Originally posted by antar
As pictures and film age they get those lines naturally.

That's a good one. You should work for the government

Also BUZZ, don't listen! Turn your eyes away! OP you know if he were here he would punch you in eye!

LoL. I saw that video of Buzz punching that guy. If you turn the sound way up you can hear him calling Buzz a "coward and a liar"

That's just asking for it!

posted on Oct, 8 2008 @ 01:41 PM
link   
How many times do we have to go over this? We went to the moon, we landed. We have the rocks and moon dust that was taken from the lunar surface by the astronauts. There are thousands of people that were involved with the moon missions. Do you think all of those people are able to keep quiet about the hoax for so long?

The Mythbusters show on the NASA moon landing proved it was not a hoax.
mythbustersresults.com...

The Japanese moon mission SELENE has photographed the Apollo 15 landing site.
www.universetoday.com...

Astronauts walked on the moon. Case closed..

posted on Oct, 8 2008 @ 08:14 PM
link   
To the last poster...

It is sad to see that Mythbusters are used as a credible scientific reference. Surely we can do better than that?

Further more, it is true that thousands of engineers and scientists worked on something - a dishwasher that they thought would fly in space. If that was such a great machine why is it still not in use?

After all they did this almost 50 years ago without any modern technology we have today. We can barely get the shuttle up into orbit today without it blowing up or some other malfunction happening. Yet they flew nine missions to the Moon without a glitch (if we exclude the Apollo 13 false flag, bring back the interest into space program, hoax failure).

Until I can set my foot on the Moon, see the flag and the footsteps and all the other junk they left up there, I am reserved towards trusting nazis from NASA about anything.

I just feel sorry for all the real American patriots who gave their best for this effort without knowing they were helping nazis further their agenda...

posted on Oct, 8 2008 @ 11:24 PM
link   

The Mythbusters show on the NASA moon landing proved it was not a hoax.

They also accidentally proved that the pics could've been easily faked by 2 dudes in a dark room. oops!

posted on Oct, 8 2008 @ 11:38 PM
link   
First, yeah, Mythbusters is bum proof.
So how about the Japanese pics?

Secondly, have you performed this test on the original pics?
Those pics are old, they've been copied, scanned, and rescanned, and then cleaned up and touched for extra oomph.
As such, you can't pull 'em off of a site and make a good analysis.

posted on Oct, 9 2008 @ 12:34 AM
link   
The online images were scanned from 70mm film.

The stars are not visible, not because the are washed out but because of the exposure levels. Washing out is caused by overexposure. The stars are not visible because of underexposure. The moon's surface was bright, much brighter than the stars. In order to have a proper exposure for Aldrin and the surface, the camera was stopped down. This was not a digital photo, it was on film. There was not enough starlight, due to the small aperture and shutter speed, to register on the film. Think of it as clipping at the low end of the histogram. Adjusting the levels of the scanned image will not reveal information which was never in the original.

What you see as cables and tears in a backdrop is scratches and dust on the film and/or scan head.

The antenna has been addressed.

The "cable" to Aldrin does not form a straight line, try it. More scratches.

Lunar Laser Ranging. It's not just NASA, or even just the US who continues to use the reflectors.

But you don't want to hear any of this, so you won't.

[edit on 9-10-2008 by Phage]

posted on Oct, 9 2008 @ 08:20 AM
link   
reply to post by amigo

I disagree and think that the Mythbusters show did a pretty good job of debunking many of the supposed proof that the moon landings were faked.
But fine, let's forget them. What about the pictures from the Japanese moon mission showing the Apollo 15 landing site? Are they in on it too and faked the images?

posted on Oct, 9 2008 @ 08:28 AM
link   

Originally posted by scubagravy
BTW, where is the shadow for the flag in the 1st picture, it almost looks as if the flag was inserted later.

If you notice, the shadow of the flag goes in the opposite direction to all the other shadows...

Flag goes right to left...all others left to right...

Fake photo perhaps?

[edit on 9/10/08 by blupblup]

posted on Oct, 9 2008 @ 08:33 AM
link   
Oh geez more moon landings/walks are fake BS.

Cheers!!!!

posted on Oct, 9 2008 @ 08:37 AM
link   

Originally posted by Phage

But you don't want to hear any of this, so you won't.

[edit on 9-10-2008 by Phage]

and that seems to be the problem. the spaceship wasnt the most technological thing (ive heard that the xbox has more technology in it then the apollo) but it got the job done. the mirror is what does it for me. but thats not counting the space rocks and other moon goodies they brought back. but whenever a topic like this is discussed people already have their views in their head. they won't listen to others. its like trying to argue 9/11 with someone who believes that the terrorists did it. you could give them all the proof but in their eyes your still wrong.

posted on Oct, 9 2008 @ 08:59 AM
link   
A calculator from the 80's era had more number crunching power than the Apollo spacecraft. But you are right, it worked, it got the job done, and it took our astronauts to the moon, landed, let them stay there for a few days, walk around, ride around, gather up stuff, and bring it on home.

I posted about six links yesterday in another thread to various sites with proof from orbiting probes like Clementine, the Japanese orbiter and others showing the hardware that was left behind.

They only see what they want to see..not what is actually there.

Or they just dont have anything better to talk about!

Cheers!!!!

posted on Oct, 9 2008 @ 09:14 AM
link   
reply to post by blupblup

Hi.

I have got to agree with you about the flag!

Any takers?

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join