It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Video of a Model that won a contest

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 7 2008 @ 09:39 PM
link   
reply to post by tarifa37

I Believe this is not a ufo but a vehicle owned and operated by the CIA. i have seen other video of the same. this is where all your tax dollars is going to fight the terrorist hiding out in caves. they will lazor beam them in the butt. i hope it was worth the 100's of billions spent..............

posted on Oct, 7 2008 @ 09:43 PM
link   
Looks a lot like a triangular craft I saw in 1996. I didn't report it because at the time, I didn't know that I believed it. But my girlfriend at the time was with me and she saw it to, we talked about it a year or so later and both recalled exactly the same thing.

We were lying out on the beach of a lake in upstate NY (about 10 miles south of Seneca Army Depot, which supposedly had some wacky stuff going on at it - stored nukes and had a big airstrip) and it went right overhead, completely silent, without any lights. The only reason I even noticed it was that it blanked out the stars as it passed, and it was LOW - very big. Could see it was a metal or man-made craft, it had defined shape and the moonlight slightly illuminated it.

That's the only time i've ever seen anything strange.

Since then I've read some about triangular UFO's, apparently they're pretty common.

Thanks for the link.

posted on Oct, 7 2008 @ 10:02 PM
link   
Looks pretty good to me. I kind of got chills watching it because I have seen a triangular UFO back when I was in high school. Brought back some old memories and a craft like this is pretty much what I saw besides the lazer, center blue, and "tail" lights. The beam looks exactly what a lazer beam looks like, which is very hard to CGI without looking too fake. I hope we get more video soon, and maybe some in depth analysis!

posted on Oct, 7 2008 @ 10:04 PM
link   
Can anyone tell if this is actually filmed Outside?

posted on Oct, 7 2008 @ 10:11 PM
link   
reply to post by Ferengi

Looks very similar to the craft I witnessed last August crossing the border on I-5 from Oregon to California. The only difference was the color of the lights. The center of the craft looks very similar. I viewed this craft in broad daylight on the freeway for about 30 seconds as it crossed the horizon over my windshield area. At first I thought it was an airplane because of the blue and red light until i realized it was flying with one of the light pointed in my direction. And of course planes dont fly sideways. When it came close I got a very good look. The Triangles are very real. Thanks for this

posted on Oct, 7 2008 @ 10:15 PM
link   
reply to post by Extralien

That is probably the best eplanation I have seen on here well done and good find!
You could almost put the picture of the model directly over the other picture and it would be a perfect fit.

posted on Oct, 7 2008 @ 10:18 PM
link   

Originally posted by tarifa37
Just want to say a big thanks to butane bob who found the video.Good man and well spotted.

Thanks mate, guess i shoulda made a new thread instead of just tacking it onto the end of the other one

The first thing i thought when i saw it is that it looked very similar to the infamous pics of the Belgian Triangle Wave. Also CGI fakes on youtube are just so obvious and lame, but this one doesn't appear to be faked.....

My 2 big questions about this vid are;
1) is this military or not
2) what the hell is that red laser thing all about???

[edit on 7-10-2008 by butane bob]

posted on Oct, 7 2008 @ 10:23 PM
link   
total fake for sure what gives it away is the "I found this on a cheap camera I found in the mountains" that says to me I faked this but dont blame me though.

posted on Oct, 7 2008 @ 10:27 PM
link   
Pretty cool looking whatever the hell it is. My only question is why would a UFO need safety lights?

posted on Oct, 7 2008 @ 10:28 PM
link   
Good point.... let's hope not though.

posted on Oct, 7 2008 @ 10:28 PM
link   
What that says to me is that whomever was originally filming this was abducted.

posted on Oct, 7 2008 @ 10:30 PM
link   
AMAZING FOOTAGE!!! you can clearly see the gravity wave guide pulsating in the middle.. i am assuming with this craft configuration the middle wave guide is used for altitude control.. and the tips for direction and speed... if you notice whenever the craft moves a certain direction you will clearly see the light on the point of the craft pulsating... very good find!! I beleive these crafts are ARV's(alien reproduction vehicles ... they are ours... I don't belive the configuraion would allow for long distance space travel... short distance(our solar system yes) but to warp space time no you need either a cylindral object or a sphere to do that.. because u need the gravity waves to envelop the whole craft .. with points like that I beleive the gravity waves would not envelop the craft they would just shoot out at the points(which increase stability) ...I beleive this design is done for increased stability in our atmosphere this is sorta a hybrid airplane\ufo.... which is optimal for our enviroment..if you have noticed your typical ufo they are usually very unstable...especially in bad weather.. the reason for this is that ufos are like surfers... they ride on the gravity wave they promegrate by shooting the wave to the surface and then it bounces back... hitting the ufo.. and keeping it alfloat if you ever notice a standing ufo.. its usually bobbing.ufos are only stable in extreme high speed.. this is definitely one of our own.. anyone want to learn any of this stuff google bob lazar check out how he predicted element 115 years before it was "officially found" and remember there is no such thing as antigravity... just the opposite.. it uses it!
this is the future of flight! .

posted on Oct, 7 2008 @ 10:34 PM
link   
craft is real.. seen many of them in Jacksonville(navy is there).. its really almost as common as seeing fighter jets lmao

posted on Oct, 7 2008 @ 10:41 PM
link   
reply to post by butane bob

definetly military.... I am sure if you msg the person who took the vid and asked them where they filmed it. it was prob in close proximity to a U.S air force or navy base.. these crafts are pretty common in jax ,fl home of the largest navy base in the U.S I can say with 99% certainty that these are not aliens ... just our own. the technology is not.. at least 50% of it.. the reactor, fuel(115)and waveguides.. but the composites used, radar sytems communication system etc are ours.. the beauty of these things is that with th amount of energy they produce they can produce em attacks.. they can prob take down whole cities... also by focusing one of the waveguides they can prob destroy any object... amazing stuff.. they don't need missles or guns.. thats so 20th century

posted on Oct, 7 2008 @ 10:54 PM
link   
What are you doing posting a link to my youtube account? Seriously. Is this a joke, are you "following me", or did I press the wrong button somewhere? I am Projectgriffin on youtube.

[edit on 7-10-2008 by Flux8]

posted on Oct, 7 2008 @ 11:07 PM
link   
Do you have some kind of vendetta against me?

posted on Oct, 7 2008 @ 11:16 PM
link   

Originally posted by Flux8
What are you doing posting a link to my youtube account? Seriously. Is this a joke, are you "following me", or did I press the wrong button somewhere? I am Projectgriffin on youtube.

The second link doesn't work, so it'll re-route you to your own Channel. It did the same to me and I thought he had posted my channel on here, but then I saw the yellow bar telling me that something was wrong with the link.

posted on Oct, 7 2008 @ 11:38 PM
link   
The main thing that always bugs me about ufos is if these are government built ,why would they risk flying them over populated areas risking such easy detection and photography?Why not over some isolated spot in the Pacific?

posted on Oct, 7 2008 @ 11:41 PM
link   
reply to post by Jo Jo

The laser beam perhaps is for communication if the craft is
electrostatic propelled.

Radio navigation aids can't be used so the country is peppered with
laser communication and navigation aids spent from your tax money
in secret programs.

How do you like that.

And now you want to know what the laser is all about.

I hope you like my theory cause I like it.

posted on Oct, 7 2008 @ 11:41 PM
link   
Guys.. Really, you can't judge this based on a tiny little crappy compression youtube video... There's not nearly enough resolution in the video to judge it clearly... Something like this can be faked. it can DEFINITELY be faked.... What bothers me about this one is that if it WAS real, you'd think they would have left it on long enough to see it leave. why does it just cut off all of a sudden?

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join