It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Video of a Model that won a contest

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 7 2008 @ 06:33 PM
link   
reply to post by C-BuZz

wow you are fast on debunk, but sry mate you fail epic here. This is the real deal imo. and recorded by an officer.

Ohh and the spot light you are refering to isnt close to the one in the other video..

Best regards.

Loke.

ps.

welcome to ATS X-buzz btw.... funny your account is made around the same time that this event was broadcasted out to the public....

[edit on 7-10-2008 by Loke.]

posted on Oct, 7 2008 @ 06:35 PM
link   
reply to post by Extralien

In terms of this video i tend to agree with Extralien's perspective on the crafts elongated shape less triangular and the blue light in the back center is indicative of that.

The triangulation of the lights seen in the pictures posted here(from Ireland):
www.tribune.ie...
Is NOT the same as the lights in the video being discussed.

My conclusion is that it is NOT the Meath Ireland footage and any suggestion that its being released to "test the waters" or anything of this like seems foolish to me.

Most importantly WTF where is the actual Ireland footage!

posted on Oct, 7 2008 @ 06:36 PM
link   
If you ask me,that scanning in your video has nothing similar to the OP's video. Besides the video looks far more real.
Not saying it is or not,just comparing.

posted on Oct, 7 2008 @ 06:52 PM
link   
it certainly looks real, but in the day of cgi technology you can never be sure. but its one of the best ive seen, therefore i think it should be treated as real untill some form of evidence is produced showing it is false or likely to be false.

anyone can shout CGI! at anything.

but regardless of that, i doubt very much it is a alien craft. the laser beam or whatever it is, seems strangly like those red lights on guns so you can pinpoint your target.

dos'nt sound alien like to me. sounds more human like to me. humans are obsessed with killing people, if it were aliens with targetting systems it would of happened when we were developing the latest catapult technology, made from wood and rope. we were sitting ducks, why wait till now?

[edit on 7-10-2008 by lifeform]

posted on Oct, 7 2008 @ 06:54 PM
link   

Originally posted by Loke.
reply to post by C-BuZz

wow you are fast on debunk, but sry mate you fail epic here. This is the real deal imo. and recorded by an officer.

Ohh and the spot light you are refering to isnt close to the one in the other video..

Best regards.

Loke.

ps.

welcome to ATS X-buzz btw.... funny your account is made around the same time that this event was broadcasted out to the public....

[edit on 7-10-2008 by Loke.]

Thx for the welcome
Epic fail you reckon eh? You epic fail if you beleive this video period.

Debunking? I'm not trying to debunk anything. Just seen 1,000,000 of these hoax video's to know the difference. I'm not even a Debunker.. I want to beleive just as much as the next guy. It's the hoaxers that sh*t me to no end with there bullsh*t videos.

Real deal you say? Show/tell me how you come to that conclusion? Recorded by an officer? Who? Where is he? You have proof this was recorded by an officer? What time was it? Origional footage? Why stop recording?

I never said the light was the same champ. I said the technique is the same.

C-BuZz

posted on Oct, 7 2008 @ 07:02 PM
link   
reply to post by C-BuZz

I think its great timing for these ufo's, the always turn up when something else big is going on, always filmed by a police helicopter or a cop or a pilot etc. Its mass media distraction from real events ie we are all going to be in a cashless society very soon.

posted on Oct, 7 2008 @ 07:07 PM
link   
reply to post by Illusionsaregrander

Yeah its a great video, almost tempted to save it.

However..

Smokey Mountains.
in Ireland, UK.

Is this related to the great video find that coincided with witnesses?
I came back to the thread and saw Smokey Mountains and must
have a thread mix up.

The original triangle photos were not as neat and had flare points.
The Unexplained Mysteries series rendered lights as circles and
at that time would never say electrostatic light as might be
inferred from research 15 years ago in "Pentagon Aliens".

posted on Oct, 7 2008 @ 07:10 PM
link   
this is the Ireland footage. the youtube accounts user probably doesnt know where he got the footage from.

posted on Oct, 7 2008 @ 07:16 PM
link   
SatsukiDecoder Media Player classic can also play the file as well.

Located here

Or at least it works for me and I'm running Win xp pro myself.

posted on Oct, 7 2008 @ 07:25 PM
link   
I'm no CGI expert, but this video doesn't look like most CGI hoaxes. Most CGIs that I've seen don't go that far in and out of focus like this video does. They tend to always be in focus and look too perfect to be real. I'm not saying this video is real, but I'm leaning that way...

posted on Oct, 7 2008 @ 07:31 PM
link   
I've read about triangular shaped UFO sightings ever since I was little and this is amazing footage! Is it the actual footage from the pilot / politician? Or just posted by some random?

And I know this is going to sound totally stupid, and i've never thought this about any other footage i've seen, but does anyone else think this looks a little 'too' perfect? Almost too good to be true? As if its made for a Spielberg film? lol.

posted on Oct, 7 2008 @ 07:38 PM
link   
reply to post by Lee_K

Well, for what it's worth, for all the dozens and hundreds of fuzzy, out of focus, night films over the years, don't you think someone might actually get a GOOD video once in awhile? I'd hope so.

Or in other words, I wouldn't automatically discount it simply because it's "good." Heck, good is what we want!

So is this NOT the Ireland film? What the heck is this?

posted on Oct, 7 2008 @ 07:48 PM
link   
Ah, you know, I think this is it. From:

www.build.ie...

The footage, which has yet to be seen outside the conference walls is said to depict a triangular shaped image, with lights at each point, appearing to send a red laser-type light towards earth.

Since that is exactly what this does, I'd say this is the video in question.

posted on Oct, 7 2008 @ 07:56 PM
link   
This reminds me of a suped-up Pasco County UFO from earlier this year.

posted on Oct, 7 2008 @ 08:09 PM
link   

Originally posted by ufo reality
I'm no CGI expert, but this video doesn't look like most CGI hoaxes. Most CGIs that I've seen don't go that far in and out of focus like this video does. They tend to always be in focus and look too perfect to be real. I'm not saying this video is real, but I'm leaning that way...

Yeah, the flare CGI is way advanced or real.

However perhaps a plant by the CIA of a real video to make from now
on such videos be labeled fake.

ED: Always possible to take a real sprite or image and save it to
use in computerization. Much like a reverse of hearing your favorite
band and staying they sound like the recording.

[edit on 10/7/2008 by TeslaandLyne]

posted on Oct, 7 2008 @ 08:12 PM
link   
the video looks good, although that undulating blue graphic in the center of the craft draws a red flag for me. it's so psychedelic and cute...

good video though, and it doesn't wreak of CGI. (maybe that cheesy center thing)
nice find.

posted on Oct, 7 2008 @ 08:32 PM
link   
Great clip Tarifa
starred and flagged.

I wonder if this similar to the one spotted oxygen Festival?

posted on Oct, 7 2008 @ 08:32 PM
link   
Right, I think its to attract the blue ray or blue beam people.

However, neon for red and xenon to blue.. just spritz out some
gas by an electrostatic (high voltage) hot point and you have
some nice visual effects.

Might even be a model, like they did with the Moon.

I tend toward a model and no CGI.

posted on Oct, 7 2008 @ 09:07 PM
link   
This reminded me of something I seen back in May. I'm a night security guard working near Pittsburgh. It was around 2 am, and sorry I didn't have a camera or camcorder at the time.

I was in the middle of making a round outside, and saw a formation of what I thought were three black planes each in the shape of a triangle, such as the one in the you tube clip. They didn't have a tail like normal jet plane.

They flew in the formation of a triangle also. The planes had green and red blinking lights near the three tips of the plane. There was no center blues and no laser light.

They were flying fairly low, since I could actually get a decent look at them. What was strange to me is that they didn't make any noise at all. For a plane or aircraft flying that low, I always hear some type of noise. These were silent.

I would have never seen them if the lights were off. I was thinking at the time how I wish I had my good camera. I never saw those planes again though.

I don't know if they were black ops planes, a new military plane I didn't hear of, or what. As I said the aircraft in the clip really reminded me of what I saw. This is the first and probablly the last time I going to mention this.

If anyone knows what those black planes I saw could be, let me know.

posted on Oct, 7 2008 @ 09:29 PM
link   
Wow, its almost a little to clear. Could this be the real deal? I don't know, I'm not good at debunking these things. Where are all the people who know how to color-trast everything? I would like to get to the bottom of this.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join