It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Laser shoots at ufo?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 7 2008 @ 12:56 PM
link   
This is quite interesting, just thought i'd share this with everyone, im sorry if this has been posted before..

posted on Oct, 7 2008 @ 01:08 PM
link   
I am trying to watch it but I seem to be having a problem with Youtube that I did not have 1/2 an hour ago. It downloads the data (as indicated by the progress bar at the bottom of the video) but it will only play a second or two without sound then stop playing. Is anyone else having this issue? It is not just this video, every video I try to play on Youtube is the same. Very odd indeed.

posted on Oct, 7 2008 @ 01:15 PM
link   
Never saw any laser beam shoot at it, but the blinking lights that are in several parts are interesting. They seem, to be moving out at very fast speed, wonder why no commentary by the UFO glee club on them.

posted on Oct, 7 2008 @ 01:31 PM
link   
OK I watched the video and all I see is a white dot. Could be anything. The resolution is far too low to even make out this supposed 'laser' that they saw. They only thing I saw of any note was another fast moving object that flew past it approximately half-way through the video.

Unfortunately, as much as I would like to believe it is a UFO and was being shot at, I am afraid I shall have to call 'nothing to see here folks'.

posted on Oct, 7 2008 @ 02:02 PM
link   
It looks more like a missile streaking up in the sky than a laser beam.
Like they(government) were trying to shoot it down or something.
Cool video though!!

new topics

top topics

join