It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Who is your favourite hero?

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 12 2008 @ 11:00 AM
link   
reply to post by whaaa

whaaa, this is a comic book thread, so I assumed the OP asked for a comic book hero. There are many real life people I have looked up to, but that is for another thread.

posted on Dec, 12 2008 @ 11:06 AM
link   
Who needs a Hero? When you have someone like Doctor Doom !!!

Dr. Doom is the coolest villain in the history of comic books. He's got the coolest look, the coolest plans and the coolest name. If all you know of Victor Von Doom is what you've seen in the Fantastic Four movie, then you don't know diddly. Forget the Nip/Tuck guy. That's not Doom. That's some fake-ass Doombot.
Dr. Doom wears medieval plate mail armor and a grim, skull-like facemask helmet. He's not only a technological genius, but he's also a sorcerer. He has an army of robots that all look like him. He sent them out to do all sort of evil things...and just when the heroes think they nabbed the great Dr. Doom; the reveals itself to be a Doombot and the joke's on them. Doom also built a time machine and has gone back in time to fight King Arthur. He also beat Galactus once and stole his power. Galactus. Devourer of Worlds. Dr. Doom is also the monarch of a small Eastern European country. His last name is really Doom. Victor Von Doom.
Dr. Doom hates the Fantastic Four. Dr. Doom has fought every Marvel Superhero ever. Dr. Doom even fought The Punisher once. Dr. Doom's armor is tricked out with all sorts of weapons and gadgets and it enables him to lift a car. Dr. Doom never sleeps. He stays up every night thinking about how awesome he is and what crazy thing he's going to do next. Maybe he'll go into space. Maybe he'll build a new robot. Maybe he'll go back in time to give your mother some loving. It don't matter, because Dr. Doom can do anything and he owns your ass.

posted on Dec, 12 2008 @ 12:06 PM
link   
reply to post by kidflash2008

The OP said it could be anyone. Comic book or not so I said my DAD. But if you want comic heroes then Superman is my choice. Did you know that the very first debut comic book of Superman from Action Comics is worth $1,380,000. I sure wish I had that one in mint shape.

I choose Superman because he's super strong, he can fly and see through walls. He can't be hurt by bullets or anything for that matter except for Kryptonite.

posted on Dec, 12 2008 @ 01:03 PM
link   

Originally posted by kidflash2008
reply to post by whaaa

whaaa, this is a comic book thread, so I assumed the OP asked for a comic book hero. There are many real life people I have looked up to, but that is for another thread.

OK, I see what you mean.

My favorite comic book hero was Tarzan, King of the Jungle.
www.youtube.com...

posted on Dec, 31 2008 @ 02:33 AM
link   
my favorite super hero is Green Lantern gotta love his magic ring of doom.I mean who wouldn't like to make a giant hand out of energy and hit someone without accually hitting them. Only down side was recharges at his lantern.

posted on Jan, 26 2009 @ 03:11 AM
link   
Rom Spaceknight is my all time fave. Issue #6 is what lept out and grabbed me.

I was hooked.

top topics

<< 1   >>

join