It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Iran - US - Spy plane forced to land

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 7 2008 @ 09:05 AM
link   
Iran state telly are now saying it was a Hungarian plane, not American, with no Americans on board.

What a mess up with the news coming out on this, or is this a game being carefully played out behind the scenes?

[edit on 7-10-2008 by Denied]

posted on Oct, 7 2008 @ 10:31 AM
link   
well the truth is, SOMETHING happened. now everyones trying to take political advantage.

posted on Oct, 7 2008 @ 10:39 AM
link   
well. SOMETHING happened.
now its about who takes advantage, politically

one things for sure. the situation is short fuse dynamite!

posted on Oct, 7 2008 @ 12:35 PM
link   
US Spyplane = Hungarian plane with no Americans onboard? Hmmm.

posted on Oct, 7 2008 @ 12:37 PM
link   
reply to post by FASTER345

Okay. I'm copy my response to here too...

I'm a Hungarian and I can confirm that it was a Hungarian Jet, a Dassault Falcon with humanitarian aid flew to Afghanistan, followed the order of the Hungarian Military High-Command (Hungarians are making humanitarian aid in that region.). No U.S. crafts, not even U.S. Generals were involved in this matter. Accidentally in the flight plan one number of the craft was mistyped and that caused the problem in the Iranian airspace. The craft had valid flight plan, but that small typo caused the problem.

So, don't worry. No U.S. crafts were involved at all. And don't make conspiracies about it this time, because there is not a single one in this matter at the moment.

Case closed.

posted on Oct, 7 2008 @ 04:45 PM
link   
Yep, Hungarian -

www.presstv.com...

On Tuesday, an informed military source in Iran told Press TV that it was not a US aircraft.

The Hungarian Defense Ministry issued a statement on Tuesday saying that the plane was carrying a four-member Hungarian military delegation en route to Afghanistan and had strayed into Iranian airspace on Sept. 30 due to an "administrative" error, AP reported.

People are going to have to keep looking for that fabled October 7 prediction of doom

posted on Oct, 7 2008 @ 05:48 PM
link   
The Iranians are paranoid idiots who are obssessed with the idea that the US is about to attack them at any second. It doesnt matter what plane flew into their airspace today, it had to be the US!!

Only later after their paranoia had subsided they could tell it was Hungarian LOL. Morons.

posted on Oct, 7 2008 @ 11:35 PM
link   
reply to post by princeofpeace

Yea, it's not like they have reason to believe that or anything...

...oh wait, there was that thing called Operation Ajax. Nothing like covertly overthrowing another nation and installing an opressive, murderous --but more western friendly-- leader to keep the fear of the west alive.

Oh, and watching us talk about them like we did Iraq not too long ago.

Yea, I can't see why they would be paranoid at all.

I am not saying Iran doesn't need to learn to shut up in public now and then, but christ, learn a thing or two before you go towing the b.s. line.

[edit on 10/7/0808 by spines]

posted on Oct, 8 2008 @ 07:14 PM
link   
If anything, its Iran who has been throwing around the boistrous talk lately. Where have you been? Or are you one of those who only get their news from a website with threads started by 14 years olds? If you knew better and have been keeping up, its Iran who every other day is threatening to "cut off the hands of the enemy" and the "enemy will be devastated by them" etc. Doesnt sound to me like they have any reason at all to be paranoid when they are just so badass!!

Originally posted by spines

Yea, it's not like they have reason to believe that or anything...

...oh wait, there was that thing called Operation Ajax. Nothing like covertly overthrowing another nation and installing an opressive, murderous --but more western friendly-- leader to keep the fear of the west alive.

Oh, and watching us talk about them like we did Iraq not too long ago.

Yea, I can't see why they would be paranoid at all.

I am not saying Iran doesn't need to learn to shut up in public now and then, but christ, learn a thing or two before you go towing the b.s. line.

[edit on 10/7/0808 by spines]

[edit on 8-10-2008 by princeofpeace]

posted on Oct, 8 2008 @ 07:19 PM
link   
reply to post by FASTER345

There is no reason for the US to deny a spy plane going down in enemy territory. It's happened numerous times before and it was never denied, then. It's not like us and the rest of the world doesn't know that everyone is spying on everyone, all the time. The only important thing is if the crew was alright and if there was anything sensitive on board, it was destroyed properly before being boarded.

posted on Oct, 9 2008 @ 01:32 AM
link   

Maybe you ignored the part where I said Iran needs to learn to shut up now and then. I don't understand how people can ignore the reality of the situation and then somehow insist that others are ignorant.

Whatever, I am done talking about Iran, you want to believe the hype on the situation, be my guest. Ignore the history of it and the present situation (which, by the way, encompasses more than just Iran and Isreal), I don't care.

top topics

<< 1   >>

join