It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Secrets of Iraq's Death Chamber

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 7 2008 @ 06:43 AM
link   
According to the British daily, The Independent the democratically elected government of Iraq headed by Nouri al-Maliki is carrying out secret executions in the old intelligence headquarters of Saddam Hussein.

The building deemed a "high-security detention facility" has no record of the executions which according to the newspapers sources run into the hundreds since the introduction of "democracy" into the country.

The death was suspended in Iraq following the fall of the Hussein regime and reinstated in August 2004 despite objections from The UN, the European Union and human rights organizations.

Source

posted on Oct, 7 2008 @ 07:11 AM
link   
If this is true it is unacceptable

"They dug up the tiles and the cement underneath. But that didn't work. He could still stand up when they pushed him off the bench. So they just took him to a corner of the cell and shot him in the head."

The coalition supposedly went into Iraq to stop things like this happening

posted on Oct, 7 2008 @ 09:25 AM
link   
You ever notice that whenever we (the U.S.) put someone in power in a country, things like this happen? Remember, Saddam was put into place by the United States.

posted on Oct, 7 2008 @ 09:30 AM
link   
Well it just shows what scum the US Government is, always going round talking crap and killing people

posted on Oct, 7 2008 @ 10:32 AM
link   

Originally posted by Pockets
Well it just shows what scum the US Government is, always going round talking crap and killing people

High Five! Not all Americans in general are scum but I know you aren't saying that. I prefer the Iranian government to the US government right now. I don't see how some Americans can't get it into their heads why people hate them.

It's funny the way that some of the Americans think they are so high and mighty and yet their country commits some of the worst crimes against humanity on Earth right now.

Here is a link to an article about torture in Iraq called 'The Hideous Face of U.S. Imperialism in Iraq.' It is slightly shocking but not too bad. Mods- if this is too much please remove it and accept my apology
:

www.internationalist.org...

I know it isn't all Americans that are like this but some of what they do makes me feel physically sick. So although I don't think it is great that the new Iraqi government is doing this. No American can think that their country is any better.

[edit on 7-10-2008 by Mister E]

top topics

join