It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Is 07/10/08 really October 6th or the 14th?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 7 2008 @ 12:17 AM
link   
If the web botis fluxuating towards the Oct. 7th date...

Well maybe it was a few days off and really meant today, October 6th was the issue.. DOW going below 10,000

or who knows what on the 14th?

Could the web bot prediction for the 7th already happened or possibly to happen on the 14th?

I doubt highly that anything will happen on the 7th..

Besides Scotiabank and Canada trust saying we are in a recession [in Canada].

posted on Oct, 7 2008 @ 12:36 AM
link   
Possibly. Cliff was back on the Rense show today talking about the predictions. They seem quite positive this will happen, but said that it could be as late as Thursday when the "mainstream" will catch on to what has happened. I presume our investigative minds here at ATS will have caught on well before most others. If today was any indication, tomorrow will hold some more bumpy financial trading. I don't see it as being a giant 9/11 type event happening, I'm thinking more a series of events such as more banks declaring bankruptcy, lots of speculation in the market resulting in a looot of selling at firesale prices, and possibly some potential terrorist threats\alerts to further panic the people. At this point I'm not trusting any of the so called predictions by "channelers or seers", yet I find the TimeWave graph and Web Bot predictions very peculiar. But I do think that this is being hyped way more than it should be.. time will tell

posted on Oct, 7 2008 @ 12:44 AM
link   

Originally posted by djcloudy
and possibly some potential terrorist threats\alerts to further panic the people.

There already is one. I couldn't find the thread that discusses it here, but here is the warning they linked to:
www.homelandsecurityus.com...

edit - It's in the article dated "24 September 2008". The attack it speaks of is most likely to occur today, if it happens.

[edit on 10/7/2008 by Curious_Agnostic]

join