It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Bill Deagle is a killer and the biggest fraud ever

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 7 2008 @ 01:14 AM
link   

posted on Oct, 7 2008 @ 01:14 AM
link   
Welll at the risk of being off topic I dont work for bush anymore as I have been out of the military for about a year and a half now.
Dont sweat it.

Now for an On topic remark... Did DR. D really work for the agencies he claims? I mean if he is really blowing the whistle wouldnt the agencies just claim he is a whack job or do they? Honestly I dont really know enough about him to make any claims about is credibility.

[edit on 7-10-2008 by snowen20]

posted on Oct, 7 2008 @ 01:16 AM
link   
reply to post by snowen20

You know that he was JUSTLY stripped of his medical liscence, what else do you need?

posted on Oct, 7 2008 @ 01:18 AM
link   

posted on Oct, 7 2008 @ 01:18 AM
link   

Originally posted by snowen20
I mean if he is really blowing the whistle wouldnt the agencies just claim he is a whack job or do they? Honestly I dont really know enough about him to make any claims about is credibility.

[edit on 7-10-2008 by snowen20]

And if he did work for these agencies and broadcast their very secret secrets in a very public forum, dont you think they wouldve at least done something to him by now?

posted on Oct, 7 2008 @ 01:20 AM
link   
Yeah your right, I guess that makes him a less than reputable doctor, but I guess what im wondering is how would that effect his credibility to possibly fore see upcoming events.

Man I feel uncomfortable here, first I was accused of fighting, then my avatar go's PooF! OK I get it..sorry for whatever I did.

posted on Oct, 7 2008 @ 01:20 AM
link   
There's been enough attacks for the next few weeks on this thread. If you can't refrain from it, other actions will be taken. You know who you are...knock it off now.

posted on Oct, 7 2008 @ 01:23 AM
link   

And your logic is totally valid. I DON'T KNOW! But I'm trying to find out.

Good for you getting out too.

Also you want to know about the NSA, please look up Micheal Aquino (the head of the NSA in the RayGun area. He is a self proclaimed satanist, and seriously this guy is one hell of a creep.. my references are Cathy O'Brien, Mark Phillips (and this is speculation, but in Steven Greers new book I belive the "MK" is him. The way I see it, if the NSA was set up by a self proclaimed and freaky satanist, what the heck is going on?!

anyway thats back on topic (NSA = Dr Bill Deagle = Micheal *satanist* Aquino = mk ultra = what the heck!?)

Z

posted on Oct, 7 2008 @ 01:24 AM
link   

link   
reply to post by OzWeatherman

Of that I have no doubt, But then again he could pull the Alex Jones card and say they wouldnt dare attack him other wise they would be "highlighting" him as a sincere whistle blower.. I dont buy it,, "accidents" happen all the time.

link   

Yeah your right, I guess that makes him a less than reputable doctor, but I guess what im wondering is how would that effect his credibility to possibly fore see upcoming events.

Man I feel uncomfortable here, first I was accused of fighting, then my avatar go's PooF! OK I get it..sorry for whatever I did.

Hey, relax I dont think you did anything mate, you're fine

The thing that makes him stand out from other hoaxers is the fact that he has been involved in everything...and thats actually coming from him speaking at his seminars. And he also thinks that the bible is referring to him in revelations.

Now Im an atheist and dont really follow the bible, but in your opinion, does this claim seem genuine?

posted on Oct, 7 2008 @ 01:28 AM
link   

You still haven't proven your initial thread statement.

Thankyou.

Z

posted on Oct, 7 2008 @ 01:28 AM
link   
[edit on 10/7/2008 by seagull]

posted on Oct, 7 2008 @ 01:29 AM
link   
reply to post by watchZEITGEISTnow

Your not telling me anything I dont allready know bubba, this nations intel agencies are some shady places as are the people who run them.
By the way What book is that you are referring to I would like to see if I can get my hands on it.

posted on Oct, 7 2008 @ 01:29 AM
link   

posted on Oct, 7 2008 @ 01:31 AM
link   

Sure, "Trance Formation Of America" Cathy O'Brien.

Also "Forbidden Knowledge" Steven Greer

also I will dig up the youtube of him in his satanic garb.

Google Video Link

It's about 5 minutes in, and when I 1st saw this I thought either it was a joke or as they say "the elephant in the living room" (the rest is pretty silly, but definately those 5-10 minutes in will have you scratching your head, and this is the guy DR Bill Deagle worked for...)
Let me know whaty you think!

Z

[edit on 7-10-2008 by watchZEITGEISTnow]

posted on Oct, 7 2008 @ 01:36 AM
link   
reply to post by watchZEITGEISTnow

Thanks Ill get to reading that info as soon as possible.

posted on Oct, 7 2008 @ 01:37 AM
link   

LOL, I was thinking the same thing. This thread is being moderated better than a 9/11 conspiracy thread. I was not arguing or disagreeing with ya, just pointing out that the man has lost his credibility right there. I mean, he is not fighting it, he is not protesting the claims. He knows he was wrong so he moved on. And now, according to the OP he has been in medical service at 3 such important historical events. Now why would such a bad doctor be around so many specific grand disasters. Especially a GP.

If even 3 of the things on that list are true, that is more than enough to call this man nothing more than a fraud. I just personally am pretty satisfied with the fact that he was stripped and there was a reason and he acknowledges that. That is just me. I sure never meant to offend anyone here or come across as attacking anyone.

I guess I am also really struck by this revelation by one of his fans "he predicted 9/11. He said he had sharp pains that morning." OK? When did he say he had sharp pains that morning or does he anounce every ache and pain in up to the minute updates somewhere? And I am willing to bet most people had a pain somewhere at some point that morning. I can guarantee I had chest pains that morning before it happend and I am no prophet. No one is running around selling my books because I said I had pains that morning. But hey, that is all just my oppinion.

posted on Oct, 7 2008 @ 01:41 AM
link   

I see your point, There was another guy who was making the same claim not to long ago. I forgot his name and I cant find the site to referrence sorry.
Any way this other guy was claiming to be one of the two prophets the bible speaks about and that his wife was the other.
Seems to be alot of this going around these days and consequently the other guy was wrong, then changed his story a little.

posted on Oct, 7 2008 @ 01:46 AM
link   
reply to post by MorningStar8741

Well I can vouch for some of that because it also happened to me.
The day before 9/11 I was in the philippines and I felt really bad and didnt know why. I couldnt put my finger on it but I felt like I needed to make sure my father was ok so I called him slightly disturbed and asked him just off the wall,"Is everything ok there?" He told me everything was fine and asked me why I jst told him I felt like somthing was wrong there.

Ofcourse the next night I was watching everything unfold. coincidence, who knows?

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join