It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

$700 Billion Bailout LAW - YOU WERE ROBBED

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 6 2008 @ 10:59 PM
link   

Does this video in some way promote a kind of ignorance to this topic?
I would like to hear your thoughts and points upon this video.

While I agree with most of this video. The guy in the video tries to upset us with outside forces.
Such as "our" money is going over seas! Well in essence its the truth.
But are we to really focus our anger on China, or other places that this money went too?
Or are we to focus that anger upon those that robbed us?

Alot of talk about this bail out.. And this has alot of people plum scared!

I can admit, I went out to stock up my food and water supply.
I am seeing clear and total grabs for peoples minds right now.

posted on Oct, 6 2008 @ 11:02 PM
link   
The Elite Looting Americans

Are we just going to sit down and let them do this too us again?
Take a watch and please add your videos and thoughts that help shape this post into what its meant to be.

We are being robbed right now.. And its going to affect our kids, and their kids!! Are we just going to let them do this to our children and our grandchildren???

posted on Oct, 9 2008 @ 02:01 AM
link   
Ponder upon this thought here for a moment folks.

We have every right to defend ourselfs if we are robbed at gunpoint, or knifepoint, ect ect.

They make stiff laws vs thiefs who use such methods to rob you or your family.

Yet today we have men in suits and ties who weild pens.

They are robbing us by penpoint!
These crooks and thugs are taking money out of our pockets!

Yet we have no right to defend ourselfs vs these people?

Why is that? Why is it that we can be robbed at gunpoint and we can defend ourselfs legally..
Yet when robbed by penpoint we are helpless and unable to defend ourselfs legally?

Backwards screwed up world we live in.. Where the true criminals are in control.. The laws protect them.. Not us the slaves.

Kinda makes you want to take it all out on society.. But its not going to help.. its what they expect us to do..
Kill eachother and rob eachother, they expect us to fall apart here in the comming years.. And you know what.. Its going to work on some people.
It will be maddness becasue we are mad.. WE are pissed.
We have been robbed, and in turn we will rob others just to make up for our losses.. ITs a crazy cycle.. And I see it comming.

We have to group up together, and expose these true Thugs and criminals!
People the time is drawing near! And if we fall into their hands.
They will defeat us!

posted on Oct, 9 2008 @ 02:46 AM
link   
I get the feeling that there is to many threads that have been made about this subject this week..
IM sorry if that is the case.. But folks.. We have been robbed!

And Im going to kick and scream until I get some answers!!

Im not going to backdown or give up on this..
Im in serious need of some thoughts on these videos and my thoughts about being robbed at gun point.. Vs being robbed by penpoint.

If you are tired of talking about this.. Or just feel that theres to many threads about this I am sorry.. But I for one just cant sit around and watch my fellow country men and women get the shaft once again!!

All my life I have been taught its not okay to steal. Its not legal to take something that is not yours.
I have been told all my life by this system that stealing will not help you in the long run..
Yet it seems to work just fine for these folks who are in essence robbing us of our hard earned money..

This has become blood money. And its comming down to the wire.
Are you not mad yet? Would you throw me a bone so I dont feel like Im the only person who wants to make a stand?

I cant stand alone my friends.. Would you stand with me?
Would you fight with me?

As it seems the armies of this world are being put into place.. The pawns are being set up.. And there is much talk about this on other threads..
Or are you guys to busy chatting it up about the 14th?
I know I am guilty of such things.. I mean we can sit here and talk about spaceships and aliens comming to save us.

But in the end, you know what.. WE HAVE TO SAVE OURSELFS!

This works all over the board.. If you have a drug problem no one can fix you.. You have to want to be saved.
IF you drink alot, and dont want to stop drinking.. No one can make you want to help yourself..
YOU have to want to help yourself!!!

Do we want to save ourselfs? OR are we merely like an addict saying we want help when deepdown we are only thinking of our next fix?

[edit on 9-10-2008 by zysin5]

posted on Oct, 9 2008 @ 03:36 AM
link   
Did you realize they spent 2 million dollars on wooden arrows for children in the pork of this LAW!! remember its not a bill anymore people its a LAW.
They wouldnt do something this crazy would they?

I mean 2 million dollars just to make wooden arrows for children..

I cant make this stuff up.. check out the video I posted in the OP!!

Im serious.. I couldnt make this stuff up if I tried!! Its almost funny..
But its true.. Thats part of the pork to this LAW. I think its a bid absurd.. And the way he used the context to those wooden arrows, I couldnt figure out what its about.. Maybe a member can come in a shed some light on that deal.

I will repeat myself because it sounds so silly.. 2 Million dollars on wooden arrows for children!!!!

Whats this all about? We are going to resort to having our children out hunting for deer with these wooden arrows? What the hell is the deal here.
Some of you guys really need to check out this video and give me some thoughts..
I belive this is going to fall threw the cracks here, and I want to get this knowledge out here and talked about.

posted on Oct, 9 2008 @ 03:39 AM
link   

Originally posted by zysin5
Did you realize they spent 2 million dollars on wooden arrows for children in the pork of this LAW!!

Yes this was in my mind the biggest financial robbery in the history of mankind, and whats even worse is it happened right under the majority of the peoples noses. Something big is going to happen soon and the US paperboys needed to get compensated for all the time they will be out of action soon.

This is a disgrace.

posted on Oct, 9 2008 @ 03:57 AM
link   
zysin5: Ya know what my friend - this subject HAS been raised a million times in the last week, but I applaud you raising it again BECAUSE IT CLEARLY HAS NOT SUNK IN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Sure, most of us have contributed our thoughts to one or more threads, registering our disgust, but is that really gonna be the end of the matter? I don't have the answers and admittedly, I'm doing nothing to fight this, but perhaps the more we point out the injustice in this, the closer we'll get to DOING SOMETHING ABOUT IT!

posted on Oct, 9 2008 @ 04:58 AM
link   
zysin5, i know what you feel but look at it this way, the more absurd politicians, bankers and Wallstreet acts the more people it will wake up to the reality that we are on a dead-end road called the economy. This is planned, remember that. The opportunity in this one is that there is a time coming to pass with the old (this one) crumbling and the new one emerging. What the new one will be is an unknown for everyone, let's make it a good one!

Anyway, don't be mad at the puppets playing their parts, they do not know any better, being mad doesn't work. Being perpetually mad (insane or otherwise
) has been tried the last 2000 years. Be aware, disagree with it and focus on another outcome then any PTB desires from us.

Heck, i even made a topic over it: www.abovetopsecret.com...'

posted on Oct, 9 2008 @ 05:19 AM
link   
you can't LEGALLY hurt them without be willing to hurt yourself more.
are you willing to do that?
are you willing to work at connecting with others and organizing?
these guys can't play their game unless we play along. they think they are gonna get $700 billion out of us through taxes...which at the present time is based on income. you don't like this...well...
take measures to earn less money.
I know, it sounds strange, and there's all these bills we all have to pay, and heck there isn't much left over afterward. but well....
every day that passes, with every dollar more that they are spending, they are running up our debt, they are driving inflation up and reducing that value of that dollar more. soon, more than likely, that paycheck isn't gonna be near what you will need.

so, well....
if they call a banker's holiday, we all take a holiday (unpaid of course) also....my bosses are so ticked off over this, hey, I bet I could talk them into closing the shop a day or two...
they give us another stimulus package...because we just aren't borrowing the money for our spending spress...hey.....we just use it to take a vacation (unpaid of course).
heck, let's all take unpaid vacations, head to washington with credit cards and shopping bags, stand outside the capitol building bags in hands, credit cards held high shouting...
"spend baby spend!!!"
if nothing else, we'd probably scare the hades out of them!

they are using typical human behavior, what the masses would be most willing to do when given a set of circumstances, against us...
so, let's just not be typical humans behaving typically....
they borrow money in out name for us to spend, let's just say no thanks, and deduct that amount from our earnings....things like that.
but, well...first we'd have to organinze, and to do that, well...
you have to find people who are willing to risk their nice comfy lifestyle who are willing to sacrifice some.
they aren't so well, we will be robbed....human nature prevails...

sty

posted on Oct, 9 2008 @ 05:44 AM
link   
People should simply ignore the us$ and create a parallel currecy based on God for example. Then trade with that currency instead. I do not think US would have legislation to stop people trading with God instead US $

posted on Oct, 9 2008 @ 04:35 PM
link   
What do I say now? Im at a loss for words really..

They are asking for another 150 billion dollars folks!!!

IM not even going to go into a long tangent.. IM #ing tired.. and IM sick of these games..
This government can go # itself!!!

I just wanted to thank everyone who did stop in for your words of wisdom.
I am just so very frustrated right now I can hardly make a valid sentence.

posted on Oct, 10 2008 @ 02:33 AM
link   

Originally posted by zysin5
I am just so very frustrated right now I can hardly make a valid sentence.

I can pretty much guarantee that there'll be regular 'top-ups'. Whether or not those top-ups will even be reported is questionable. Essentially, the Governments might have faced opposition, but they haven't suffered any kind of backlash, so they think they can get away with continuing theft. And of course, this is all timed very conveniently at the end of both the US and UK Government's terms of office. They already know they're on the way out so "it doesn't matter if we piss the public off". Disgusting.

new topics

top topics

join