It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Online now? chit chat about 7th October

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 6 2008 @ 10:36 PM
link   
Anyone online now that wants to chat/talk about today/tomorow depending your time zone.

This is chit chat no 1000 page essays keep it simple.

Any one know what the rumor is? what started it? whats ment to be happing?

Im a bit conserned about the Rusian war game going on ............wasnt there war games going on, on 9/11 and on 7/7 the london bombings.

Surley not three times?

Didnt Bush say "Fool be once more fool me. fool me twice more fool me"

Anyone want to shoot the brezee thts online ? we aint got long and then we have the 14th to contend with lol

[edit on 6-10-2008 by N.B.A.Y.S.O.H]

posted on Oct, 6 2008 @ 11:09 PM
link   
What started the rumours: Webbot

www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Oct, 6 2008 @ 11:22 PM
link   
I'm in the UK. I don't believe a word of it, honest, but by a strange coincidence, I am just about to go and withdraw all my wages out of the bank

posted on Oct, 7 2008 @ 12:59 AM
link   
Only thing in my reality today is my son's birthday.
He turns 20. I feel so freakin old..:shk:

posted on Oct, 7 2008 @ 08:43 AM
link   
How not to make a thread lol

Happy Birthday to your son.

posted on Oct, 7 2008 @ 09:44 AM
link   
reply to post by N.B.A.Y.S.O.H

I do know what you were referring to. Just too much wild speculation out there about specific dates.
I think if something is going to happen, we won't know about it in advance. Period.
And thank you..

posted on Oct, 7 2008 @ 10:18 AM
link   
reply to post by AccessDenied

Your welcome.

I think my intentions for this thread got lost that or no'one was online. Because i made it hopeing that people online now would come here to chat .........not like a normal thread where you might have to wait a day or so for a reply, but some quick fire im online now kinda chat.

I think its an expriment i wont repeat lol

Did anything happen today that i should be aware of?

i didnt think so.

Save me some cake

posted on Oct, 7 2008 @ 11:01 AM
link   
Well, I don't really have time to chat. I have to pack and get prepared for the end of the world....October 7th, AHHHHHHHHHHH THAT'S TODAY! Or is it October 14th? Or wait, wasn't it supposed to happen today when the tiny meteoroid...I mean (according to some) the super huge end of the world asteroid hits earth...or skims the atmosphere? Or is it when CERN goes live? Or when the Galactic Federation Army of Something invades? I'm so confused, I'll bet the 2012 end of the world people are gonna feel really silly when Oct. 14 comes along and their time is up.

Well, I'll be one of the lucky ones. According to another thread, an old Amtrak station/maintainence facility not far from me has been converted into a FEMA Concentration Camp, they are even providing transportation with boxcars to herd us like cattle. Oh yeah, I'll be fine.

Rush

And N.B.A.Y.S.O.H, don't be discouraged...your thread is fun and with all of the paranoia going on elsewhere.....and I'm not saying where...hehe.....we could use all the fun that we can get.

posted on Oct, 7 2008 @ 11:48 AM
link   
Hey, I'm online... I am not familiar with this date or the 14th, but I am familiar with 2012... I am just here to chat... I don't buy the prophecy crap... I will never give in to it... Now the economy on the other hand.. that's some scary stuff....
My daughter turns 7 on the 12th....

new topics

top topics

join