It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Oldest Bible Reunited: Proof Bible was Edited

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 6 2008 @ 10:02 PM
link   
The Oldest Known bible will be digitized and reunited after it was split between Egypt, Russia, Germany and Britain. Please read Article bellow:

Title: The rival to the Bible

Link

According to this article, various discrepancies and alteration were found in the bible we know compared to the old one being reunited.

This is going to be a real shock to those who has unconditional trust on the teachings of the Church.

posted on Oct, 6 2008 @ 10:11 PM
link   

This is going to be a real shock to those who has unconditional trust on the teachings of the Church.

I'm sure they'll find a way to discredit it....

posted on Oct, 7 2008 @ 02:31 AM
link   
reply to post by rattan1

sorry but this has been know for donkeys

and its accuracy refuted coutless times

david

posted on Oct, 7 2008 @ 02:46 AM
link   
Yes, and this bible, Codex Sinaiticus, will show the true number of the beast.
To be 616, not 666.
Who wanted to hide this number and why?
Who wanted to hide this original version of the bible and why?
Will we get to lynch there ancestors?
Clearly we should be allowed to.

posted on Oct, 7 2008 @ 02:58 AM
link   
I am sure that the differences are going to be minor unless its is a Gnostic bible. The bible that we now use is based on writings that were accepted back all the way to Irenaeus and his teacher Polycarp. Polycarp and also Saint Ignatius were actually taught by John the Apostle himself. Considering this, and that Irenaeus, student of Polycarp, already was downing Gnostic writings and attributing authority to inspired writings in his Against Heresies (On the Detection and Overthrow of the So-Called Gnosis), makes me feel quite confident and comfortable with the fact that the Bible as it stands today is based on the teachings as they were taught by Christ to John the Apostle.

new topics

top topics

join