It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

New Presidential Candidate... It's someone we know!

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 8 2008 @ 10:41 AM
link   

Originally posted by skeptic1
Ok....Protecting the Koalas.....Check

I love him and took him to a safe file, I hope you don't mind. We don't want those Demopublican lefty/righty-s to get ahold of it.

No to the Wall Street vigilante-ism.....voters may take that to mean that the folks on Wall Street can do whatever they want. Could get confusing....

Maybe I should have been more clear, lol, "We support vigilante-ism AGAINST Wall Street.....and AIG".

2012 and Reptillians....good. We can campaign that the only good reptillian is a nice belt, a good purse, or a great pair of boots.
Ohhhh, I like it. Especially if the purse shapeshifts into a pair of boots during a full moon.

VP Rush
Domesticated Democracy

posted on Oct, 8 2008 @ 10:51 AM
link   
Ok, we can go with the vigilantism against Wall Street and flat out dismantling AIG.

And, how about promising an executive order once y'all get in the White House to fire everyone in Congress and replace them with people who know how to balance their checkbooks??

[edit on 10/8/2008 by skeptic1]

posted on Oct, 8 2008 @ 11:29 AM
link   
reply to post by skeptic1

I think that whatukno should be in charge of our new congress people, I saw a picture of him once at a desk with a button up shirt with a tie, I think, so he must be good with numbers.........

And I'd like to nominate AccessDenied as my personal therapist who will travel with me. She always has very smart things to say and will keep me emotionally balanced and in check. And I want to nominate Rachel Zoe, from "Rachel Zoe Project" to be my stylist. Do we have the budget for this?

VP Rush
Domesticated Democracy

[edit on 8-10-2008 by hsur2112]

posted on Oct, 8 2008 @ 11:37 AM
link   
Oh, and skeptic1, honey, will you please work on our plan to un-ban Lateapexer313. She drives really fast foreign cars so she must be good at the foreign affairs stuff. TY

VP.......you know the rest

posted on Oct, 8 2008 @ 12:08 PM
link   
reply to post by hsur2112

I think that whatukno should be in charge of our new congress people, I saw a picture of him once at a desk with a button up shirt with a tie, I think, so he must be good with numbers.........

As long as he has a pocket protector to go with it....y'all need to appeal to the "nerd/geek" vote.

And I'd like to nominate AccessDenied as my personal therapist who will travel with me. She always has very smart things to say and will keep me emotionally balanced and in check. And I want to nominate Rachel Zoe, from "Rachel Zoe Project" to be my stylist. Do we have the budget for this?

Honey, we are printing our own freaking money. Sky's the limit.....

Oh, and skeptic1, honey, will you please work on our plan to un-ban Lateapexer313. She drives really fast foreign cars so she must be good at the foreign affairs stuff. TY

And, we will work on pardons for the banned....

Where's the top of the ticket? Or are the women just taking over??

posted on Oct, 8 2008 @ 01:08 PM
link   

Oh, he's on Australian time. So he's catching some zzzzzz's right now. Or maybe not....he's got a whole gaggle of kids. No wonder he spends so much time in DATS. He should be up and checking in in just a few hours. Our first Non-American, American President! Oh yeah, we need to use that!

VP

BTW: You need to get your comments section in your profile set up so I can send you important presidential type stuff.

[edit on 8-10-2008 by hsur2112]

posted on Oct, 8 2008 @ 01:29 PM
link   
reply to post by hsur2112

Done.

No one better post any
comments. I bruise easily....

posted on Oct, 8 2008 @ 06:23 PM
link   
Morning team!
**Stretches from good night sleep**
Where is my Coffee?!?!? NO Forget that. DATS is an early opener. I will get a waker upper there.

I am happy to see you have been working hard! We are really on our way now. Can I suggest we issue ALL citzens with an Illudium Q-36 Space Modulator and declare year round open season on reptillians.

I am all in for the Koalas. I think the Koala Skeptic brought along can replace our previous mascot. Sorry SD

Can someone please take the muzzle of that..that...thing. I think it wants to say something......

[edit on 8/10/2008 by VIKINGANT]

posted on Oct, 8 2008 @ 06:36 PM
link   
reply to post by VIKINGANT

I am offically running against you.

But i warn you, If i win, i want a 500ft statue of me.
and it it will be built out of Hanged Politions.

MonkeyBus

www.tsgnet.com...

[edit on 8-10-2008 by monkeybus]

posted on Oct, 8 2008 @ 06:46 PM
link   
reply to post by monkeybus

Right! Its on!
Skeptic/Rush/SD,
We need an emergency meeting. Up 'till now the competion has been pretty soft. Now we have a formidable contender. We have got our work cut out for us now!!!
SD,
I need a killer speech.
Skeptic,
I need dirt on Monkeybus. ASAFP
Rush,
I need cupcakes....and keep 'em coming....

Monkey bus,
Don't make me call for a debate. Have you seen the team we have?

posted on Oct, 8 2008 @ 06:54 PM
link   
I assuming aliens can run for presidents?

posted on Oct, 8 2008 @ 07:24 PM
link   

Originally posted by monkeybus
I assuming aliens can run for presidents?

Its Ok guys. Problem averted. Grab your Illudium Q-36 Space Modulator and lets go a huntin'

posted on Oct, 8 2008 @ 07:24 PM
link   
Well, I was wondering how long until the first victem, I mean opponent would step up. First things first, who's running with you? And I can't imagine that they will have a more important platform than PROTECTING THE KOALAS.

The cupcakes are still in the oven, but here you go monkeybus, as a token of good faith I'd like to offer you one of my special
brownies.

And sure an alien can run.....if they want skeptic1 and I to make a purse out of them!

And schrodinger! Quit gurgling!

VP Rush
Domesticated Democracy

posted on Oct, 8 2008 @ 07:35 PM
link   
I object!!

The Constitution clearly states (somewhere) that small, slimy frogs cannot be the Commander in Chief.

Wait, it also says that of Aussies.....

.....thinking, thinking, thinking.....

Ah, who cares. If worst comes to worst, you can always step on him. He looks kind of small and puny. Of course, if he is the odd looking reptillian hiding in the bushes.....we can handle that, too.

....off to dig up dirt on the frog and do some serious research on its past affiliations past.....

posted on Oct, 8 2008 @ 07:44 PM
link   
Let's put this in perspective:

VIKINGANT

VS

MONKEYBUS

Enough said?

VP-you know the rest

posted on Oct, 8 2008 @ 07:45 PM
link   

has no past

posted on Oct, 8 2008 @ 07:48 PM
link   
reply to post by monkeybus

I can find dirt on anyone.....or if I can't find it, I can sure as hell make it up. This is politics after all.....

Evil, diabolical women are good at that.

posted on Oct, 8 2008 @ 07:50 PM
link   

Originally posted by monkeybus

has no past

Everyone has a past. failing that...Skeptic. Make one up!
Reptilian or Amphibian. Either way he is going down.
:bash:

posted on Oct, 8 2008 @ 07:55 PM
link   

Just like i can put anyone in dirt

came out wrong..........

Do people really think i am not human?

[ on 8-10-2045 by m.chimpson]

[edit on 8-10-2008 by monkeybus]

posted on Oct, 8 2008 @ 08:03 PM
link   
reply to post by VIKINGANT

Dirt Fact #1:

He is a big fan of Michael Jackson. Isn't that instant disqualification??

I mean, if he likes Michael Jackson there is only one possible conclusion, especially when you take into account his name.

Our opponent isn't an alien...he isn't a frog....he isn't even a normal monkey.....he's not even a HE. IT'S.......

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join