It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Web Bot Project Predicts 10/7/08 Will Be Worse Than 9/11

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 6 2008 @ 04:01 PM
link   
Did you know that the Web Bot Project (that was featured on the History Channel) predicts that tomorrow (10/7/08) will be worse than 9/11/01? September 22nd to the 27th, 2008 were predicted by the Web Bot Project to be precursor dates to the main catastrophic event that will unfold on 10/7/08.

The Web Bot has accurately predicted a number of other natural and man made disasters such as:

-the 2001 anthrax attack on Washington DC
-the East Coast power outage in 2003
-the earthquake which resulted in the December 26, 2004 tsunami
-hurricane Katrina and the events that followed

You can find more information about the Web Bot at this link:

shatteredparadigm.blogspot.com...

Now, keep in mind that the Web Bot is just data from a bunch of computers.

It is not a prophet.

It is not a seer.

So let us really hope that nothing happens tomorrow.

posted on Oct, 6 2008 @ 04:03 PM
link   
I think that it being a machine actually makes it more dangerous. I wouldn't quite trust a person's predictions, especially in the prophetic sense.

posted on Oct, 6 2008 @ 04:10 PM
link   
This one has been floating round here for a while now - the web bot is an interesting idea, guess we'll see.

Could be worth noting that an asteroid is either going to hit our atmosphere or give us a very close pass in a few hours - there are at least 2 threads on that one, should it hit we should see about a 1 kilotonne explosion in the syy over the Sudan at about 2am UTC - I think that will make it about 3am here in the UK cos of summertime.... Very hard to see how that could affect a web bot prediction though

posted on Oct, 6 2008 @ 04:27 PM
link   
Recently read a report that some intel from a "credible source" was interpreted to indicate a terrorist attack on US soil at the end of Ramadan (October 7th I believe). It was from a sheik (sp?) with instruction to Muslims in America as well as cells in America. It indicated an attack that would dwarf 9/11 and implied perhaps a nuclear attack of some sort. Anyone else hearing anything about this??

posted on Oct, 6 2008 @ 04:29 PM
link   
its already 10/07/08 overseas. is this just a prediction for the U.S.? I guess so since all those other ones OP listed are for the states. I guess I'll just have to sit back and watch it unfold tomorrow!

posted on Oct, 6 2008 @ 04:30 PM
link   
Excuse me if i'm misunderstanding how the web bot works here, but surely sites like this are going to be counted as indicators of an event tomorrow.. even if posts here are inaccurate, perhaps it is seeing us as trend setters.

posted on Oct, 6 2008 @ 04:40 PM
link   
i jucant grsp the concept , how can a machine make predictions ..not being sarcastic just asking, what are the predictions based on??' what kind of info is this computer obtaining or swollowing to come up with this.

posted on Oct, 6 2008 @ 04:41 PM
link   
reply to post by Venit

exactly right !!!

posted on Oct, 6 2008 @ 04:43 PM
link   

Originally posted by Totalstranger
its already 10/07/08 overseas. is this just a prediction for the U.S.?

That's exactly what I was thinking! Hmmm....

I guess I too will assume all the comps are in the US and just wait and see with shotgun in hand.

posted on Oct, 6 2008 @ 04:43 PM
link   
reply to post by Totalstranger

HAAHHAHAHAHHAH again just predictions for the states..my god you guys are special..even the ufo is supposed to appear over the states..what abot the rest of the world
oh we dont exist

posted on Oct, 6 2008 @ 04:53 PM
link   
The web bot says that the release time changes around three in the morning I think....

Check out this ASTOROID THREAD because the impact is around 2.40 something AM...

If it does not explode...if it hits water the Tsunami will change things forever.

posted on Oct, 6 2008 @ 04:54 PM
link   
Remember when the religious class, who knew of eclipses, predicted the destruction of the sun to scare the ignorant masses? Of course you don't, it was eons ago. Still, this sounds similar.

This reminds me of those remote viewing dolts that said they knew where Fossett was, but didn't want to release the info... and then after some hiker found his documents they said they were only off by a few miles... right.

Point is, prophets are usually full of crap, be it digital or not. If something does happen tomorrow, I will suggest that someone knew about it yesterday.

posted on Oct, 6 2008 @ 04:56 PM
link   
In a national emergency, the Attorney General becomes director of FEMA. So get used to this face on television, for he will be the only person on...besides Sean Hannity barking lock-step.

posted on Oct, 6 2008 @ 04:56 PM
link   
It says that the prefacing dates to this "catastrophe" were the 22nd through the 27th of September. When you look back at that week the main thing happening was the failure of banks and the beginning move toward the bail-out package. So could this be referring to "the" economic crash? Will this coming day (already started in international markets) bring the "bottom"?

posted on Oct, 6 2008 @ 05:14 PM
link   
I'm beginning to think that the web bot project will get this one wrong, simply because all of us are giving so much attention to that date. I bet that just these boards and posts about tomorrow would cause one hell of a jump in their data collection efforts.

posted on Oct, 6 2008 @ 05:30 PM
link   
I personally am giving a lot of attention to this date as it's the second presidential debates. On a lighter note, this asteroid will barely hit our atmosphere, I only know this because my brain of a roommate figured out the calculations for me. Should be a pretty show though.

By the by........Lucid, is that you in your avatar? Inquiring minds want to know.

posted on Oct, 6 2008 @ 05:36 PM
link   
Could you ask your room mate to redo his calculations on the assumption that the object is 20 meters wide?

Not that it is... and your right it IS supposed to burn up.... but the timing is almost exact on... so those saying its gonna burn up had better be right with in a margin of 20 meters right?

I mean size is an issue yes?

posted on Oct, 6 2008 @ 05:40 PM
link   

Originally posted by Cowgirlstraitup7
On a lighter note, this asteroid will barely hit our atmosphere, I only know this because my brain of a roommate figured out the calculations for me.

Did he take into account the various hypothetical compositions of the asteroid e.g its metal content and such?

By the by........Lucid, is that you in your avatar? Inquiring minds want to know.

Yep that's the lucid! Albeit from a few years ago

posted on Oct, 6 2008 @ 05:48 PM
link   
I think by that it means economically. The news is saying we haven't seen an economic crisis like this since 9/11.
I mean i hope that's all it means...

posted on Oct, 6 2008 @ 06:21 PM
link   
For those wondering if it's the asteroid, George Ure (one of the 'Time Monks' of the Web Bot Project) said this on the recent update:

We got filling starting on our '20% natural disaster/space goat farts/junk from space/" expectations starting with the announcement that a large space rock is expected to enter earth's atmosphere over the Sudan tomorrow and might pop off with what could be a one kiloton power level fireball (or more, if the size of the rock is off and under estimates things).

UrbanSurvival.com (free official Web Bot site)

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join