It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

My mothers near death experience-video

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 14 2008 @ 09:28 PM
link   
I watched all five of the videos and I really don't know what to say. It is obvious to me that your Mother is not making this up. I like the way the OP handled the "interview" as well.

Amazing, really. I am especially facinated by the fact that the content of the visions aren't in line with your Mother's lifelong belief system, IMO that lends more credibility to the experience.

The personal touch is what makes ATS great to me.

We are able to share with others in a way that is usually only garnered in deep friendships and I think it is the coolest.

I am of course curious as to what G-Ma recieved that she won't give up, even to her family, but I am sure she has her reasons, so I am not going to push. Of course I know it wouldn't do any good.

I agree with what others said after watching the videos. I am less afraid of death after knowing how it was so close to the edge for this woman. That in itself is a great gift.

posted on Jan, 7 2009 @ 11:43 AM
link   
I forgot to come and thank you Interested for commenting on this thread. Its great to receive encouragement to hold interests in a personal experience as such as Mom received.

Its all been on my mind very heavily with the ring of a new yr. Even though I try to not think too much about it, how can I not?

Hope all is well with you and yours!
Love LV

posted on Jan, 7 2009 @ 11:56 AM
link   
This is the greatest thread on ATS.

But you see, an old woman, is not as valuable, as people's eyeballs. So her moving tale and experience (and her family also), simply MUST be ignored, in favor of other things, like lights in the sky, and the question of did we really send an astronaut to planet serpro, etc.

The videos are out there, and there will be more. But if seeing Jesus playing with children in the land of Moses doesn't merge with the sphinx and the idea of a loving god who has planned ahead for the famines of his people, then really, what would move you?

Thanks again for this thread. Someday we will value our elders more, but it will take time, because even as the young are being sold out now, the elderly get sold out with them.

so if truth comes through a child, people will believe it because they can raise that child (like Krishnamurti, for example) --But if truth comes through an oldster, people's ears are deaf.

That is as it should be, in the grander scheme of things. It takes subtely and spiritual depth, to seek the advice of the elderly. But then, one must be a king to know where knowledge lies...

Funny, but true!

And Grandma is probably a lot nicer than this old crone. My point is this: Old people have knowledge!

posted on Jan, 7 2009 @ 12:24 PM
link   
Thank you smallpeeps....

Hope you are doing well! I do think its time to start working on another video...thanks for the encouragement.

Its a funny place to be, feeling like your a part of something special, but not wanting anyone to think of you as special.

Trying to remain humble and making sure everyone knows, we only share because we feel that is what we would want others to do if they had a unexplainable experience that connects to their spirituality.

Others support mean alot to us, it helps us feel comfortable in sharing with everyone.

Peace to you and yours,
LV

posted on Jan, 9 2009 @ 09:10 AM
link   
do you guys ever wonder if only certain people "have something that they need to do" cause some poeple just wake up in hell

posted on Jan, 9 2009 @ 09:35 AM
link   
reply to post by etheralcereal89

If you can elaborate on what you mean by 'wake up in hell' Ill be glad to discuss further with ya.

I dont know anyone who has been to hell, in fact, I dont believe in a hell. But on with the talk....

We all have things to do....one of those things is to brake free from this world, which is the most hell like place if you think of what we must experience, pains, sufferings, sorrows, its a cocktail of experiences.

LV

posted on Jan, 9 2009 @ 09:38 AM
link   
i know people who have been to hell, and i know of people. Bill weise is a good example. IT seems as if many people go to hell on ndes, but they arent chared as much. THera re many sites however, specificaly about people who have been to hell, and unfortunatly its pretty damn easy to get there. As it says in matthew, few will enter heaven. I dont have the verse, its in the back of my new believers bible haha

posted on Jan, 9 2009 @ 10:09 AM
link   

Great topic then, I need to research that more about these other NDE. I do not have a base idea for what I believe is happening there but I think NDE also reflect ones beliefs.

For example, children NDE usually involve someone like Santa Claus

The mind is powerful.

I do love the Bible, but I have my own personal spin on it, mostly a gnostic viewpoint. My mother is more towards the Christian viewpoint, with some gnostic belief. Saying that, there are some very gnostic teachings from the Bible about our mind and thoughts...and even Gods thoughts.

Ill paraphrase some of my favs.

Do not store up treasures that rust and can be destroyed, store up treasure in your heart that rust can not destroy....for where your treasure is your heart will be also.

The Bible uses a plural word for heavens alot....so I think there are levels. You can raise your vibration or lower it....through many levels. Mabey this is where we get these 'negative' entities.

There are many Kingdoms is Heaven. (many levels to our growth)

I believe when it says, 'only few will enter' this is misunderstood when it was written. Only few ascend to the final show this time around....we all will move on to lower or higher....but in the end, I believe God uses regeneration for all to find the way. I personally believe in reincarnation and regeneration....nothing being wasted.

We began as thoughts of God.

See with your one eye of light so your body can be filled with light.

Enoch and others have seen what seems to be many heavens/levels....I dont think we understand what this highest level is, the individuality of us doesnt exist there, its a point when everything becomes ONE with Thee.

The use of the words 'light' in the Bible are utterly interesting. Mankind has been able to work its way through from Sun Worship to at least realizing, the true light that is divine is not a material substance. We are evolving, even our thoughts as a whole.

For now, this life, personal relations with this ONE some call God, it seems to be where growth really happens....the personal relation, just you and Thee, God, whatever you like to call it, The Higher Power, Highest Power, The All, The Monad.

I think few will understand is just the nature of how slow this evolving takes place.

Just thoughts, always,
LV

posted on Jun, 20 2009 @ 10:41 AM
link   
Giving a bump because today mom and I are remembering what happened a year ago from today....which was this experience we share.

I hope the world begins to embrace love and a knowing....we are all a part of each other...forgive those that do not know what they do. This is the healing that my spirit is choosing to work on today. Forgiving....gives hope. Hope shows love. Love conquers all things eventually.

I am so thankful that a year has come and gone for my family to of made many new memories together and I hope for many more to come.

Blessings to all
LV

posted on Jun, 23 2009 @ 08:50 AM
link   
Indeed, but I'd still be worried that her experience was not of Heaven but of Hell.

posted on Jun, 23 2009 @ 01:27 PM
link   

Originally posted by The Last Man on Earth
Indeed, but I'd still be worried that her experience was not of Heaven but of Hell.

Can you elaborate on what makes you worry that this was hell?

She was very peaceful where she was...she was learning about her wrongs and things she needed to work on within herself.

Could you please give some detailed thought on what brought you this worry you mentioned?

My best
LV

posted on Jun, 24 2009 @ 11:21 AM
link   

Originally posted by LeoVirgo

For example, children NDE usually involve someone like Santa Claus

That is straight out false. I have read many MANY nde accounts (I was very interested in the subject at that time) and NEVER EVER did Iome along anything even resembleing Santa Claus.

At first I thought you were simply misguided, but now I know you are spreading misinformation intentionally.

this is the best NDE website on the net:
near-death.com...

It has some misguided info on it aswell (mostly the website owner`s opinion, which sometimes amusingly contradicts the info on his own website), but other than that, it has alot of great NDEs on it.

And it also has some FALSE info (unfortunately) - for example, some NDEs claim there is no satan, others claim there is...

some ndes on it are probably fake.

Here is the page dedicated to NDEs of children:
near-death.com...

With NDEs of children, its all about Jesus Christ, who`s eyes are "liquird love", etc.... (check out the link)

Now its interesting that you dont mention Jesus.... and replace him with Santa Claus...

whatever, you will know the error of your ways, sooner or later, sooner hopeffully, for your sake... (I bet you own an ankh - hahahahaha, just kidding)

for the best ndes check out: George Rithchie, and Howard Storm (H. Storm has great long detailed videos on google video)

as for the original poster, forget it, shes a fraud (I hope) , or else her mother is in big trouble...

in her first video she talks about how the "little cherubs" have claws, and are devilish at times, and they have their little cliques...

shiiit, those arent cherubs.... they are little devils posing as angels of light

hahahahaha and its pretty obvious too.....

if your mother truly had this experience then she is screwed, youd better convert her to Jesus FAST.

Listen here... check out some real NDEs and you will see that the main man in most of them is Jesus. I would be suspicious about the ones where Jesus is missing.

"Nobody comes to the Father but through me"

"Nobody can see the Father but those to whom I reveal " (paraphrased from the bible)

[edit on 24-6-2009 by randomguy]

posted on Jun, 24 2009 @ 02:29 PM
link   

Originally posted by The Last Man on Earth

I haven't had a chance to watch yet. But I find that people automatically assume or worry about such a thing to be a bit ridiculous.

You are saying she received a serpent. Such things are not really things that should be worried about.

Matthew 7

7Ask, and it shall be given you; seek, and ye shall find; knock, and it shall be opened unto you:

8For every one that asketh receiveth; and he that seeketh findeth; and to him that knocketh it shall be opened.

9Or what man is there of you, whom if his son ask bread, will he give him a stone?

10Or if he ask a fish, will he give him a serpent?

11If ye then, being evil, know how to give good gifts unto your children, how much more shall your Father which is in heaven give good things to them that ask him?

12Therefore all things whatsoever ye would that men should do to you, do ye even so to them: for this is the law and the prophets.

Now I don't always agree with Grandma, and find her to be a bit foolish about some things. However, she is definitely as far as I can tell she has a good heart.

Proverbs 8

1Doth not wisdom cry? and understanding put forth her voice?

2She standeth in the top of high places, by the way in the places of the paths.

3She crieth at the gates, at the entry of the city, at the coming in at the doors.

4Unto you, O men, I call; and my voice is to the sons of man.

5O ye simple, understand wisdom: and, ye fools, be ye of an understanding heart.

[edit on 24-6-2009 by badmedia]

posted on Jun, 24 2009 @ 02:32 PM
link   
reply to post by randomguy

I never said all kids see santa...but I did read in my psychology book that kids see something that comforts them, an example used was images that 'seem' to be like a Santa Claus figure. It also discussed how different cultures seem to have more similarities within their cultures beliefs and NDE. Some even see a woman waiting to guide them. Mabey some would say this is satan or whatever....I choose to leave my mind more open then that.

It was one example.

Um, Jesus was the one at the gate with her...she saw his scars...I am not saying in any way a NDE is proof of what the afterlife is.

My mothers faith before this experience was in Jesus. She was very strong in her faith. She did believe about being saved through Christ...but odd that she was alone and felt frightened in the field of blood she had to clean up. The onlyh time she was alone without a guide was at the field of blood.

I dont think that just because she saw claws on a creature means they were the devil in disguise. But you are free to feel that way...

thanks for the thoughts!!

posted on Jun, 24 2009 @ 02:42 PM
link   
reply to post by randomguy

I've never been close to death or had an NDE, but I have had a full on vision with the father. It was the moment when I was born again and is described in John 14.

Jesus never once entered into the picture at all. Never was I told to go follow Jesus or anything like that. I was however given alot of understanding and shown the path. When I read Jesus after that point, I understood him.

I do not know Jesus. I've never meet Jesus. But I do recognize the father within him. I do recognize the understanding he speaks of, and he is an example of what I was taught to do.

I was shown that the idols and such are not what matters. "Jesus" is not what matters. What does matter is the understanding Jesus gives. Because even Jesus says - it is not me that does these things, but the father in me. And yet, according to you it's all about Jesus, and not about the father who does these things.

As for "Nobody can come to the father except through me". If you think that literally means "Jesus", then you are wrong. Jesus himself says - I am the truth, the light, and the way. It is only by those things can one come by the father.

Proof of this can be found in John 14.

24He that loveth me not keepeth not my sayings: and the word which ye hear is not mine, but the Father's which sent me.

25These things have I spoken unto you, being yet present with you.

26But the Comforter, which is the Holy Ghost, whom the Father will send in my name, he shall teach you all things, and bring all things to your remembrance, whatsoever I have said unto you.

How could someone hear the father if they do not love Jesus as you say? Impossible according to you.

Please, step away from the church doctrine and doctrines of men.

I haven't watched the video yet, hope I get a chance later tonight. I'm interested to see what it will hold. But the reasons I see people give to dismiss it are not valid reasons thus far. One must also remember that she is merely expressing things and is unable to give you a complete picture. It's the nature of this world and the way this world gives.

posted on Jun, 24 2009 @ 02:49 PM
link   
Just in case some didnt read through the entire thread....there was a very evil force with my mother but this didnt show itself until she woke up after the 3 days.

If I have ever witnessed a possession...it was after she woke. Something had taken her over and did not want her to live. It kept telling her to kill herself and telling her everyone was against her and didnt love her.

It was the most scariest thing ever! This thing did not want her to live what so ever. It was like my mom wasnt even there...but this beast. The laugh was horrid and her eyes were glazed over. I really felt like there was something that over took her and did not want her to live and tell of this experience.

I eventually told this thing...it had no power over her. She recalls me saying this and described it as if she was inside her own self somewhere while this thing was trying to rule her body. My mother has never been crazy and she has always been a very down to earth kind woman. Something did not want her to live when she woke up!

We are only being truthful and sharing what the experience was...we claim no facts for faith or religion.

posted on Jun, 24 2009 @ 03:03 PM
link   
reply to post by badmedia

It is a wild experience she had badmedia. Some of it I still am unsure of...but we dont try to analyze it with facts.

Egypt was a big part of it for some reason. We are still unsure of this connection. The videos do mention of something she was told of Ra being God...in Egypt...but she feels that she was shown that to understand why the Egyptians believed in what they believed....like there was something that the masses are misunderstanding about why they believed in the kingdom of the dead. This is the main part I dont understand.

Some of the experience doesnt resonate with one religion so many simply shrug it as hell or satan.

I personally think she was learning about many things....some earthly and some heavenly. I really do believe she was being shown things by a heavenly being but I dont claim to understand why she was shown certain things. Just because I accept it as she was being shown things by a heavenly being doesnt mean I am pushing others in any way to think the same. We put it out there though to share, just the same.

Looking forward to your thoughts as always
LV

posted on Jun, 24 2009 @ 03:05 PM
link   
reply to post by LeoVirgo

That is interesting, I hope to watch the video later. I just don't find the excuses and things people are saying to be true, and am only commenting on that.

I'm not sure how to explain it, but things like that are meant to reveal things to the person. To teach them something. For a reason and with purpose. Like I seen a comment of having to clean up blood. I wouldn't imagine the point was to be physically clean up a bunch of blood, I'd say it was symbolic and meant to represent something.

Hope I get a chance to watch it later. I've been meaning to watch it the past 2 nights but ended up falling asleep. Been watching the thread since revived and didn't want to reply, but couldn't stand the reasoning people are using in response.

posted on Jun, 24 2009 @ 03:13 PM
link   
reply to post by LeoVirgo

Right, like the blood comment thing. It's not like god needs someone to just go clean up a bunch of blood. There has to be a purpose and reason behind it which is bigger than what can be expressed.

Religion is in itself for and of men. The most it or any of us in this world can do is try and express deeper things for it, but those deeper things aren't going to hold to the individual expressions, no more than 1+1=2 being an expression of math does. So to me it is not surprising if it didn't hold a completely one religious tone. My experiences contained no direct religious meaning, but of course I recognize where others have expressed the experience like Jesus.

posted on Jun, 24 2009 @ 03:18 PM
link   
I appreciate your voice about being 'reasonable' without jumping the gun on one or two things that someone might not like.

Do make the time to watch them...I am curious as to what things will resonate with your spirit or what wont.

I have my own thoughts on the blood...but many dont like what I say about it.

The whole thing has opened moms perspective about what may or may not be also.

We are both more careful now to say anything is for sure 100% FACT.

My best
LV

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join