It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

My mothers near death experience-video

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 7 2008 @ 10:19 PM
link   
"Focusing on a particular experience by my mother who almost passed away this June"
Hi, thanks for this info.
May I ask how your mother almost passed away?
Thanks.

posted on Oct, 7 2008 @ 11:44 PM
link   
reply to post by Interestinggg

She was admitted to the hospital earlier in the week for very high blood pressure. This wasnt uncomon for she has been sick for over 10 yrs. with Sarcoidosis and within the last 3 yrs. has broken both of her hips. Ever since the secound hip broke, she has been fighting a staph infection which resulted in over 4 to 5 in. of bone removed in her hip. The staph is what she has been fighting, the antibiotics were toxicating her system also. On June 18th, they noticed her kidneys were not putting out fluids, June 19th she began having alot of problems staying awake or aware. June 20th, her kidneys were failing and the staph had moved into her lungs. The doctors that day acted like zombies...the nurses actually refused along with us to keep her where she was and late that Friday night she was moved to bigger hospital. She was breathing about 6 to 7 breaths a minute on average all day Friday. When she got to the bigger hospital, they said they didnt know how she was alive by looking at her records for that day. Immediatly they put breathing tubes in her and began kidney dialisis on her. She was totally unconcious by the time she reached the other hospital and we didnt see any spark in her for 3 days. Sunday night was when my brother had his experience (with our other brother) of going and seeing her. It was that Monday morning the next day, she was at least opening her eyes and looking at us.

That was the hardest times really, breathing tubes in her, feeding tubes, living on the machines....I thought 'what are we going to do if we brought her back to be like this!'

I am so thankful not only she was back but she came back with all sorts of new energy. She looks better, feels better, the staph is gone (fingures crossed) and she is at least getting up in a wheelchair feeling like she can have a life.

She has shown me strength that I didnt realize we could have. Not only a strength to fight, but a strength of 'life' in itself.

Peace,
LV

posted on Oct, 8 2008 @ 12:14 AM
link   
Let me first say, she is one amazing lady!

I was captivated by every word that she spoke.. If nothing more, I think her story, her experience, brings hope that life after death really does exist! Thank you so much for sharing this..

posted on Oct, 8 2008 @ 01:06 AM
link   
some more background:
the fact that the videoptakes place in our kitchen is amazing in of itself; for sshe had not been ou of bed for 2 years before this happened. somehow, almost dying has gave her a new lease on life. she is up in a wheelchair cooking dinner again and hanging out in the living room with everybody for the first time in so long...and she looks 10 years younger! so fresh now, it something to ponder on for sure.

posted on Oct, 8 2008 @ 01:17 AM
link   
With all due respect and condolense.
That is some pretty personal stuff to share on a web board. I won't watch the video because I believe it to be of personal nature.

posted on Oct, 8 2008 @ 01:53 AM
link   
reply to post by jpm1602

It is personal yes, but who are we to keep it to ourselves? We believe God works for the many and all....we believe that this is the point, we must share it, even if it personal, even if its hard to do.

posted on Oct, 8 2008 @ 01:56 AM
link   
reply to post by MissC

Thanks for the kind reply...Im amazed every time she tells the story.

Blessings,
LV

posted on Oct, 8 2008 @ 01:57 AM
link   
reply to post by jpm1602

Also, with all due respect...we could of wrote a book and charged people money. On a web board, we can share it for free

posted on Oct, 8 2008 @ 10:39 AM
link   
Oops, I stepped in and chastized an ATS elite member and I got wrist-smacked --But getting wrist slapped by [mod name withheld] is like 1/10th as painful as the joy of getting applauded by Gools, so it's all for the best.

But what a moderator should do, is to stop useless shills who would post a single mocking one-line post here like he did, so I am very, very proud of my actions so far in this thread. Anyone who would mock someone's near death experience, is really not worth a single keystroke.

Originally posted by LeoVirgo
reply to post by smallpeeps

Thanks for a heads up smallpeeps. Ive sure enjoyed our convos in other threads about Egypt...most mysterious.

You are welcome. I think this is one of the more interesting threads on ATS. She had a near death experience an saw Jesus, and she felt this as surely and as really as any "waking" experience. Anyone who tries to debunk this has to look into this woman's eyes and tell her that it was NOT Jesus who called her "daughter", as she describes.

There will be no shortage of people who would do so, because this vision she had, does not match the normal vision one would expect. She went to Egypt, and she saw the sphinx as when it was new. This could have been a reference to the 18th Dynasty Pharaoh Thutmosis IV, who was the famous "Dreaming Pharaoh" and who placed the dream stele between the paws of the sphinx, atfer having been instructed in a dream, to clear away the sand from it and restore it.

wiki/Thutmosis IV

Thutmosis IV of course, is the grandfather of Akhenaten aka the monotheistic Pharaoh who went into the wilderness and became the biblical Moses. Thutmosis IV, of course, built the largest surviving Obelisk, and the Vatican has proudly put that obelisk right in front of the Pope's house.

Once again, the obelisk above was built by the Pharaoh who was the grandfather of Akhenaten, the greater Jesus aka Moses. That's why the Pope holds this Egyptian (pagan? Not really) obelisk so valuable. True Christianity is Egyptian and yes, Jesus was of Akhenaten's pharaonic line.

Map of Jordan area

wiki/Wadi_Musa

Wadi Musa, translated as "Valley of Moses", is the name of a town located in the Aqaba Governorate in southern Jordan at latitude 30.317N and longitude : 35.483E.

It is the nearest town to the archaeological site of Petra.

wiki/Mount_Seir

Mount Seir (Hebrew: ???-???????; Har Se'ir) formed the south-east border of Edom and Judah, it may also echo the older historical border of Egypt and Canaan.

We see also how she had a vision of Jesus playing in Petra. Well this is where we find the "Valley of Moses" of course, and it's closer to egypt than to Jerusalem. There is history at Petra which dates even back tothe time of the Sphinx's restoration, so I think he two visions in this regard are quite teling. Why would Jesus be at Petra where his ancestor Moses is known to have hung out?

My spirit is stronger then it has ever been. Its like Ive been being prepared for such things (such as the doubtful mind) as well as making sure others understand, I carry no pride...its only called being humble through the mysteries and power of the beyond.

I truly do believe the faith shown here by not only your mother but you and your brother. How strange it must be to hear all this about Egypt when she also sees and feel Christ. Many Christians will have to deal with a lot of lies they've been told, but it looks like you are well on your way to true knowledge.

It took days for me to lift my head to the world, for I didnt feel worthy of hearing such amazing graces. But slowly, the spirit helped me lift my head, straighten my stance, align my feet for the straight and narrow...and helped me begin to shine brighter then ever.

My best,
LV

That is wonderful. As with most ATS threads, this one will probably be set upon by useless persons, but no more proof is needed for you, and I am very happy for your family. As she says, RA is the name of the true Creator, and although this (even on the tape) comes as a shock to those listening, it is the truth, hidden for 3300 years.

If we call the Creator, "RA", what is the difference rather than using the name "Creator" or "Jehovah"? Well, the last name is that of a cruel volcano god --though history has tried to hide this truth also, and funnily enough, our whole Earth seems to be run by some bloodthirsty being.

I for one am looking forward to the time (soon) when RA will be known to all people on Earth.

Thanks so very much for this video.

posted on Oct, 8 2008 @ 11:08 AM
link   
Wow, you have really brought this full circle smallpeeps, TY for the time and spirit you have added here, TY.

Youre ideas about the names has sure got me searching alot of new things. Im taking baby steps, slowly absorbing.

I dont want people to get this idea we are promoting sun worship! NOTE-the image of RA was polluted...I dont think God ever wanted people to WORSHIP the sun. In the energies of our solar system, our sun is the light of the world...it is the highest almighty energy of our solar system. This is symbolic! God is the highest almighty energy of EVERYTHING, even beyond our solar system. Since the ages of time, man has wanted to place human characteristics into God so man could have understanding of what the 'most high' or almighty' could be imagined as. In earliest mans thoughts, our sun was the best image for this, symbolism. Man failed when he began worshiping the literal shining light of life.

Just my 2 cents....would love to hear whatcha think smallpeeps!

Peace,
LV

posted on Oct, 8 2008 @ 11:13 AM
link   

part 1

part 2

part 3

part 4

part 5

Figured I'd post them here for ease of access...

Of course we don't want to worship the sun, and Akhenaten didn't intend that either. Only the paid fools/experts will tell you that. The sun is obviously directly connected to the one true Creator, so I'll let others expound on that.

posted on Oct, 8 2008 @ 11:24 AM
link   

I know its against the rules to post just one line ( or something like that) but all I can do is *smile* with no words to say.

posted on Oct, 8 2008 @ 11:46 AM
link   
Wow. I'm afraid I have to chip in here with a "Heaven sounds like crap!".

Mud brick huts? Foreboding cocoons? Rooms of blood? Cherubs that don't want to talk to me? Things she describes as "devilish"? Unexpected feelings of tiredness? People gibbering in a language I don't understand?

Heaven sounds like junk. I'll stick with whatever Hell has to offer, because Heaven isn't anything like advertised! I don't think she went where she expected to go...

Not withstanding I obviously don't believe this was a vision of Heaven, Hell or any kind of afterlife, this was your mother nearly dying and her brain doing strange and wonderful things. She has an awesome grasp of the Bible on a superficial level. She clearly knows it very well, and thus this was what she must have been thinking about when she was having her problems.

Plus the bunch of other strange things: Jesus in Petra and Egypt, Ra being God (I loved this though, it's true probably the only thing that is!), and a nice bit of history that was only vaguely accurate. All stuff she's picked up in passing, but doesn't know the full whack with.

Sorry, but no dice.

posted on Oct, 8 2008 @ 11:50 AM
link   

Originally posted by C.C.BenjaminSorry, but no dice.

Truly "godlike", lol

No but really, we have to describe the position of persons like this:

Okay, so she was hallucinating, and saw Jesus and Egypt and different visions during her 9 hour ordeal.

"godlike" people as the above, will surely say it was Satan on her head. Surely RA and Jehovah are enemies, aren't they? Surely the god of Akhenaten and Tiye and the 18th dynasty was the most evil, pagan god ever --except for the idolatry displayed by the Pope of course, lol

Bu yes, you'll have to prepare in this thread, for no shortage of people whose mission it will be, to discredit her visions and ascribe them to demons. I fear you'll find precious little truth here henceforth which matches the grandness of what you have already seen and heard.

posted on Oct, 8 2008 @ 12:42 PM
link   

Originally posted by smallpeeps
Truly "godlike", lol

You need to better-acquaint yourself with Unreal Tournament, methinks.

Originally posted by smallpeepsNo but really, we have to describe the position of persons like this:

Okay, so she was hallucinating, and saw Jesus and Egypt and different visions during her 9 hour ordeal.

"godlike" people as the above, will surely say it was Satan on her head. Surely RA and Jehovah are enemies, aren't they? Surely the god of Akhenaten and Tiye and the 18th dynasty was the most evil, pagan god ever --except for the idolatry displayed by the Pope of course, lol

Bu yes, you'll have to prepare in this thread, for no shortage of people whose mission it will be, to discredit her visions and ascribe them to demons. I fear you'll find precious little truth here henceforth which matches the grandness of what you have already seen and heard.

Is...is this ironic? I'm on a mission to discredit her "visions". It's rubbish, clearly.

posted on Oct, 8 2008 @ 12:54 PM
link   

Originally posted by C.C.BenjaminIs...is this ironic? I'm on a mission to discredit her "visions". It's rubbish, clearly.

It can become something other than rubbish, if you have something useful to say, which so far, you do not. How many inches of space have you wasted i this thread so far? Even your last post here, has no content, just a huge bunch of quotes. Lame.

Why would you say that "mud huts" cannot be a part of a heavenly vision? Would you similarly roll your eyes at the idea of Jesus (a King) riding a donkey? How absurd, right?

[edit on 8-10-2008 by smallpeeps]

posted on Oct, 8 2008 @ 01:44 PM
link   

It can become something other than rubbish, if you have something useful to say, which so far, you do not.

I'm sorry but this is a public forum, and thus the videos were posted here to get a public opinion, and so I'm giving it.

Just because you don't find what I say useful, doesn't mean it isn't. It just means I happen to be a bit more logical.

I contend we are both agnostics, I simply see the glass as being half-empty.

Originally posted by smallpeepsHow many inches of space have you wasted i this thread so far? Even your last post here, has no content, just a huge bunch of quotes. Lame.

Right. Well, I guess you'll hate this post, but I like to address the points of those I am debating with. It's a funny thing I do. Er, I mean a lame thing.

If you look, I asked a question, because the nature of your post was ambiguous.

Originally posted by smallpeepsWhy would you say that "mud huts" cannot be a part of a heavenly vision?

...because the idea is preposterous? The best they can do in Heaven is a mudbrick hut, the sort of thing man has been doing since before the Sumerians? On that note, did you know that "eden" is a Sumerian word meaning "a land between two rivers"? In this case, the Tigris and the Euphrates.

If I went to Heaven and found they were living in mudbrick huts, I'd be asking how I could get to somewhere with a bit of central heating.

Originally posted by smallpeepsWould you similarly roll your eyes at the idea of Jesus (a King) riding a donkey? How absurd, right?

Well, yes. Jesus was never a king. The historical Jesus was likely just a traveling healer/astrologer/wiseman-type.

The normal people of his time decided he was crazy, and did away with him, assuming the whole thing isn't simply an allegory for the solar cycle and the orbit of the Earth. Which it probably is.

Now, I have to ask, aren't you slightly disturbed by some of the imagery she was coming out with? I mean, seriously, gibbering angels, cherubs who didn't particularly seem to like her, the weird, foreboding cocoons that would entrap you forever, the field and room of blood, etc.

Doesn't that make you think "probably not heaven". Honestly, it's like Muhammad's "I think the Devil is talking to me!" "Oh no, dear, that's God." "Oh, alright then!" shenanigans.

posted on Oct, 8 2008 @ 02:39 PM
link   

Originally posted by C.C.Benjamin

...because the idea is preposterous? The best they can do in Heaven is a mudbrick hut, the sort of thing man has been doing since before the Sumerians?

Its a vision she had, its symbolic. No, I don't think heaven is all about mud huts, she simply dreamed of times past, when Christ worship began.

If I went to Heaven and found they were living in mudbrick huts, I'd be asking how I could get to somewhere with a bit of central heating.

Your tone displays clearly your alignment. I believe you'll get that super-heaven you are hoping for, so keep your faith intact.

Well, yes. Jesus was never a king. The historical Jesus was likely just a traveling healer/astrologer/wiseman-type.

It's fine that you think so, but you'll be wasting your time in this thread, and I hope a mod will remove you if you plan to use this thread to debunk Jesus because there's enough folks engaged in that elsewhere.

Now, I have to ask, aren't you slightly disturbed by some of the imagery she was coming out with? I mean, seriously, gibbering angels, cherubs who didn't particularly seem to like her, the weird, foreboding cocoons that would entrap you forever, the field and room of blood, etc.

No, I instead, pity your lack of vision.

The room full of blood she saw, which she and others in robes were on their knees cleaning, was possibly symbolic of the blood which has been shed by the lovers of the dead-crucified christ. They NEED blood and they NEED a blood sacrifice, and surely that fact, though veiled today, will be part of what the fulfillment of Christ worship is. The understanding of the blood ritual is not discussed on Earth today, because it might interfere with all the blood being shed today.

You've made your views clear here, and I understand you feel Jesus was just a fake, but really there are many people who do not think that's true, so can you please allow this thread to exist without your input? You'll find no shortage of Jesus-disbelievers all over ATS and they have lots of threads where you can all laugh at the idea of a faithful person being given a vision of truth.

posted on Oct, 8 2008 @ 04:38 PM
link   

Its a vision she had, its symbolic. No, I don't think heaven is all about mud huts, she simply dreamed of times past, when Christ worship began.

Symbolic? No, she said she saw heaven. Mudbrick huts and all. You are doing what all religious types do when someone speaks up and says "isn't that a bit odd?" - you change the goalposts.

Your tone displays clearly your alignment. I believe you'll get that super-heaven you are hoping for, so keep your faith intact.

Neutral-Evil, by D&D reckoning.

Just what do you believe this for? What do you base it on? Your own mother claims to have seen heaven, and it is nothing like the myths say it is - why do you somehow believe that there might be one that is?

It's fine that you think so, but you'll be wasting your time in this thread, and I hope a mod will remove you if you plan to use this thread to debunk Jesus because there's enough folks engaged in that elsewhere.

Well, it's not really what I think, it's just what the archeological evidence suggests. I can't contradict it, I'd feel like a fool.

I don't doubt plenty of people were called Jesus (Yeshua) and plenty of them probably had a bit of wise-man mystique around them. Apollinus was another wandering miracleworker.

No, I instead, pity your lack of vision.

My lack of vision? I might not have your kind of "vision", but I can see a woman who is clearly distressed by what she has seen. She didn't have a great time the whole way, much of it she was scared. Being able to describe any aspect of Heaven as "devilish" is unbelieveably creepy.

Originally posted by smallpeepsThe room full of blood she saw, which she and others in robes were on their knees cleaning, was possibly symbolic of the blood which has been shed by the lovers of the dead-crucified christ.

No no no, it is "possibly symbolic" of God's thirst for human blood, by the gallon, to drive his internal engine of destruction to finally obliterate every other god in existence, so that, like Highlander, he is the only one left.

My point is, if you think yours is valid you have to think mine is valid because they are based on the same thing: guesswork. Neither one has anything to suggest or deny it, so both are equally possible.

Originally posted by smallpeepsThey NEED blood and they NEED a blood sacrifice,

Let's step back a second here.

You're saying God, his angels, Jesus, whatever is actually in NEED of blood? However can you justify that to yourself? You don't find that to be so terribly macabre, combined with Satan being the Great Deceiver, to lead you to think you might be being lied to?

Oh let's read on...

Originally posted by smallpeepsand surely that fact, though veiled today, will be part of what the fulfillment of Christ worship is. The understanding of the blood ritual is not discussed on Earth today, because it might interfere with all the blood being shed today.

...and you're getting this from where? What compelled you to create this fantastical explanation in your mind? Because I doubt you read this in the Bible (having read it cover-to-cover multiple times, I know you didn't).

You are using plenty of words like "possibly" and "might" - you don't know. You've made it clear you don't know because of all the wishy-washy "maybe"s. So why not just say "Hey, I'll be honest with you, I don't have a clue"?

Originally posted by smallpeepsYou've made your views clear here, and I understand you feel Jesus was just a fake,

I honestly think he was just seriously misquoted.

Originally posted by smallpeepsbut really there are many people who do not think that's true, so can you please allow this thread to exist without your input? You'll find no shortage of Jesus-disbelievers all over ATS and they have lots of threads where you can all laugh at the idea of a faithful person being given a vision of truth.

Unfortunately I apparently can't stay out...

My problem is the willful propagation of ignorance. Against all the evidence (a Satanic-sounding Heaven) you have decided to make blase assumptions that you assume to be true on absolutely nothing at all. I can't stand idly by and let you think such ridiculous things, because what kind of man would I be if I were to allow others to wallow in darkness while I was the only one reading by a light?

If this was some message or vision from God, doesn't it disturb you that there are people who just don't think so? I mean, surely God would be able to make me believe simply by saying "I AM!" with a thunderclap, and I'd say "You are!" and sit down and shut the fark up? What if the being you think is communicating this vision doesn't have that kind of power, so he has to resort to tricks and subtleties to try and blag people over to his point of view?

Basically your arguments are not based on sound logic, even if one were to accept the premise that your mother was seeing some kind of afterlife.

posted on Oct, 8 2008 @ 04:56 PM
link   

Originally posted by C.C.BenjaminWell, it's not really what I think, it's just what the archeological evidence suggests. I can't contradict it, I'd feel like a fool.

You'd be right. At what point in your massive threads are you going to mention archaeology? Feel free to just bury this thread like most at ATS, it really doesn't matter to the OP or to me, I am sure.

She didn't have a great time the whole way, much of it she was scared. Being able to describe any aspect of Heaven as "devilish" is unbelieveably creepy.

She's not sad, she's crying with joy. Are you obstinate or just ignorant?

No no no, it is "possibly symbolic" of God's thirst for human blood, by the gallon, to drive his internal engine of destruction to finally obliterate every other god in existence, so that, like Highlander, he is the only one left.

My point is, if you think yours is valid you have to think mine is valid because they are based on the same thing: guesswork. Neither one has anything to suggest or deny it, so both are equally possible.

That is feeble logic, and actually, I'm growing bored with you, so like I said, just bury this thread and continue on doing whatever it is that you do.

You're saying God, his angels, Jesus, whatever is actually in NEED of blood? However can you justify that to yourself? You don't find that to be so terribly macabre, combined with Satan being the Great Deceiver, to lead you to think you might be being lied to?

No, it is Christianity, which dwells on the blood which Jesus shed. I myself, having an imagination and being aware of dreams, can easily see the symbolism of what she saw. If you don't agree, then bury this thread, as is your right, on ATS.

Unfortunately I apparently can't stay out...

It is unfortunate, yes.

you have decided to make blase assumptions that you assume to be true on absolutely nothing at all.

Untrue of course, but you are a waste of my time. I'll just let you have your way with this poor lady. Maybe she needs a phone call from your saintly self so you can preach to her and tell her to cheer up, eh?

What if the being you think is communicating this vision doesn't have that kind of power, so he has to resort to tricks and subtleties to try and blag people over to his point of view?

I hear you, she's talking to the devil. But again, you've made your point, and I think it's clear how you feel.

Anything else you need to express in this thread? Anything which actually contains archaeology or comments on the details of her vision, might allow you to look like less of an obfuscator.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join