It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

My mothers near death experience-video

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 6 2008 @ 10:18 AM
link   
Hello to all,

Im sure we all have our own stories of spiritual journies and I would like to share part of my families spiritual experiences with everone. Focusing on a particular experience by my mother who almost passed away this June, it is a vision of angles, Jesus, a village, a kingdom and traveling to Egypt and Petra (like out of mind experience).

Before this experience, my family and I were studying many things and becoming very humble together the more we saw the purpose of living for others as Jesus did. Dedicating our lives for God or angles to use our lives for the will of of the heavens. There are certain gospels I myself was studying right before this all happened. I also, dare say, that I told my family at the begingin of June that according to the stars I felt a king might die in June (this was the first time I ever made a direct thoughts twards reading stars). My brother experiences some phenominal visions as well such as seeing electricity in the air and dreaming of a experience that he went and saw our mother in an out of body kind of way with the help of our eldest brother who is passed on. We have yet to make the videos discribing my brothers experince in depth and we have more to put on video about the evil presence that was with our mother after she awoke from her three days of being unconcious after the visions.

It is pretty wild....I think many will find it interesting.

Just to note, I think everything, books/dreams/visions/messages can carry distortion due to the instrument/body that the informations comes through. Ide like to hear what others think.

We made the videos to share the experience...not to make assumptions, preach, teach or hole pride. We hold this experience as sacred to us and I feel that the heavens knew we would share it with others, for that is what we dedicated our lives to, living for others. I have shared this story in two other forums, if you would like the links you can message me. I think sharing experiences is a big part in unity between ourselves. My family and I , we still all kinda have different spiritual ideas and find ourselves doing more studying then ever.

Peace

[edit on 6-10-2008 by LeoVirgo]

posted on Oct, 6 2008 @ 10:20 AM
link   
a link would be nice huh

uk.youtube.com...

posted on Oct, 6 2008 @ 11:00 AM
link   
thanks for the link, i shall check this out when i get home from work.

But please - correct me, lol! The first paragraph, is this what your mother saw (Egypt / Petra / Jesus) etc? Thanks

Emmy

posted on Oct, 6 2008 @ 11:03 AM
link   
She saw these things yes, and much more.

posted on Oct, 6 2008 @ 01:06 PM
link   
ok cool - i'd def like to know more, v interesting
definitely flagged

posted on Oct, 6 2008 @ 01:20 PM
link   
reply to post by emmy

Thx emmy

posted on Oct, 6 2008 @ 05:59 PM
link   
okay here is for the very first time in writing a run down of my experience related to this (i am the forementioned brother from LeoVirgos OP) it has been on my mind to do this for quite awhile and i suppose it's time to finally get down to it, after all, if u buy the ticket you gotta take the ride.
it's hard for me to do this because i am still very much torn between my beliefs spiritually. i have faith, but by no means is it an unshakeable faith, and i cannot rightly tell you just what it is i have faith IN. that being said, bear in mind that i do believe in a higher power, or vibration that binds all souls to one another, just what my heart tells me is all i can tell you, because unlike my dilligant sister, i admitingly do not know a lot about any scriptures, or religious texts, that facet of this story is over my head, and it just goes to show you that no matter how you may mentally buck against something, it can still come like the wind against all your best wishes.
First off: Sanity is a horrible thing to pray for.
days before my mother was sent to the hospital, my visions had already started, i was seeing things and sensing other dimenensional beings 3 days before my mother began her decline, so anyone saying that she was just seeing things because she was dying and her brain had to comfort her, i can not agree.
It started at dusk 2 nights and 3 days before she began to go comatose, her health was bad, but not unusual for her, she had been on a steady decline. All through my house i started getting that "im not alone feeling" to the upteenth degree. shadow like figures were constantly going back and forth across my vision, racing around my living room. I was scared but not completely put off, my life has been filled with MANY extaordinary things, so i was at first only entertained and curious. I began to wonder if it was a bad omen, but i was not paranoid of a death coming necessarily. i had not been doing drugs. the shadow folk persisted, and needless to say, sleep was impossible that first night. Well the next day, to myamazement, the frequency of them INCREASED, although they were not as visual, more like a shimmer across reality, and the malicious feelings started. i began to wonder what was what going on, i had never experienced a PERSISTING reality anomaly, only bursts of amazing things in the past, this was a constant attack on my mind and spirit. As the sun went down it only got worse. now not only was their number three times greater, i began to see faces behind me in the mirror for brief moments, leaving me wondering if it was there at all, and a new figure had joined the circus, a lady dressed in white, who despite her beauty (this beauty was something i sensed, a certain pride coming off of he, she was not clear enough defined in reality, but when i looked at her, the image i saw with my eyes was enhanced by images she seemed to send to my mind) sespite the beauty i wanted nothing to do with her, i tried to not let on that i saw her, feeling that to do so would bring bad things. i did the same thing with the shadow things, but she was not fooled as easy, she knew that i knew she was there. Fast forward to the next day, my mothers blood pressure drops, and she is sent to the hospital. I was not necessarily very worried at this point, it sounds bad but my intention is to be truthful, and she went to the hospital something like once a month at least, and i just took for granted that she would be back. Well she almost did not.
That night it became apparent that i was in this for the long haul, buy the ticket take the ride. Now i couldn't even discern what was reality and what wasn't. i still had not slept, and began to get the feeling that sleep was a luxury i would not have for many more days to come. It's hard to go to sleep when u have shadow things crawling around the room, and a lady appearing in the corner of your vision no matter where u looked, and when i closed my eyes she was there too, and even harder to not see. Now i could see something only described as static, covering everything i saw. It was yellow at times, blue at others. Bright blue ribbons were streaming out of my fingertips, and they would shoot all the way across the room until they encountered something else and disapated. The shadows were becoming more solid, and the lady had an urgent, desperate feel to her. i had no sleep that night either, and the next day i told my father that i was losing my mind, and that maybe i should get help, i broke my silence and told him, this is not easy to do if u know my father. He asked the obvious question: are u doing drugs?" i was dismayed and vowed to keep silent again. Only i was really losing it. People began to notice how i would take quick glances in other directions as if i was seeing something there, and i would not leave the house. The static was covering everything, espescially people. it clung to them and obscured faces. this continued for 3 more days (i had only slept a combined 4 hours in 7 days) then i heard that my mother was dying, and was seeing the same thing! Maybe i wasn't crazy i thought. this was a relief because i had been praying, yes praying, that i would not go crazy. praying for normalcy. well now i decided to do something woth this amazing experience. I thought if i were to go see my mother in person, the shadow beings and the lady (especially her) would follow me and it would be the death of my mother...and i still believe this to be true. The lady was death and i was not going to bring death to my mother. I had to get a message to her however, and i began to concentrate on an image of my brother who died before i was born, without his death i would not have been born. here's a link to that story: www.abovetopsecret.com...
i have always had trouble with the idea of him. i didn't know him, and to be honest he just never seemed REAL in my life. Well i figured that had to change, i focused on an image of him ni my mind as i tried t olaunch an OOBE, he was my guide to my mother. we went and saw her, and i relayed the message i had in my heart that she needed to hear...i told her to remember that although she was seeing beautiful place of paradise there was also Sunshine in this world. She calls my son Sunshine, and i thought this would shock her into coming back so to speak, and it worked. i feel a little guilty for this now, interfearing, but it's done.

posted on Oct, 6 2008 @ 06:09 PM
link   
it makes me feel guilty because she was probably in a better place, and i feel like i shouldn't have disrupted that for my own selfish reasons. Her will is so strong, i cannot imagine seeing Jesus and other things, and then deciding NOT to go with them....that's amazing. as her health got better, my visions stopped, and i would not have ever told ya'll about them unless i believed it was real, and i would never have believed that if not for her telling my sister about what she could see, and it sounding so familiar. The OOBE is very hard to put into words, because u must detach yourself so much for it to happen, details become obscured. i remember us (me and my brother) being in a tunnel, and him telling me that I was not allowed on the other side, where my mother was, so we would have to meet her somewhere inbetween. it was a waystation of sorts, the huts that my mother describes was this place, but i saw not huts, we were walking in a kind of etheral reality where nothing seemed solid or there totally. i asked him where we were...and he laughed and said "cyberspace". it was a joke, but seemed like a good enough name. interresting thing: my mother said when i appeared to her with my brother, we were carrying computers. i don't know what this all means but it seems relative. thanks for listening, i will answer any questions best i can.
publius

posted on Oct, 6 2008 @ 07:13 PM
link   
The experience was very excentric to our family. It is very fresh on our minds. I felt the guilt too, how do you put breathing tubes down someone that says they are standing with Jesus at the Gate? This is what kept going through my mind that day. She said she was walking everywhere in that world...but here she can not walk. Our mother has also joined this forum. I think we all need to share experiences like this if we have the opportunity to.

posted on Oct, 6 2008 @ 08:46 PM
link   
Your mother expressed this amazing experience beautifully. Thank you for sharing this. These things take away fear of death, perhaps not dying, but of death. I cried myself when your mother cried. Again thank you.

posted on Oct, 7 2008 @ 02:28 PM
link   
You are very welcome mystiq.

This is why I put her on video. I had told the story in another forum, but telling it with words didnt give the justice of the emotions that impacted her from the visions.

I do hope it brings others to not fear death also. A reassurance that there is something beyond this flesh.

posted on Oct, 7 2008 @ 06:43 PM
link   
I am fascinated by this thank you so much for sharing these astounding visions with us . It will be awhile before I can get through them but again I thank you for sharing

posted on Oct, 7 2008 @ 07:10 PM
link   
We are glad to share. You are welcome.

Blessings
LV

posted on Oct, 7 2008 @ 07:46 PM
link   
Yes thanks in advance i will watch the vids tonight when little one in bed.
I find this subject intresting as i have not experienced this my self,though i know people who have had this experience and to listen to their story over a cuppa at a kitchen table has led me to look further in to this intresting subject (most doctors explain it away by the Medication they are on or chemical reaction in the brain)
Thanks for sharing

posted on Oct, 7 2008 @ 08:18 PM
link   
So far I have shared this in 2 other forums and we have received nothing but humble thanks and amazement by others. I think your going to really enjoy such a moving experience.

To me, all personal experiences are more awesome then any book or teaching. Its the core of what our spirit experiences. I learned that to pass on a personal experience such as my mothers, the part that was missing was her emotions, her eyes allow one to see the heart. Ill forever be changed.

Peace,
LV

posted on Oct, 7 2008 @ 08:20 PM
link   
I'm glad your mother survived her ordeal.

I have one question.

Did I hear correctly that there are mud huts in heaven?

posted on Oct, 7 2008 @ 08:39 PM
link   

Originally posted by GradyPhilpott
I'm glad your mother survived her ordeal.

[snip]

...Anyway LeoVirgo, thanks for this video. [SNIP] , but if you persevere, a few people here on ATS might actually get to hear this wonderful story.

I am not surprised that your mother described seeing the sphinx as looking brand new. Probably this was in the time of Thutmosis IV, the "dreaming pharaoh", who dug the sphinx out and refurbished it. I think her vision is probably of Egypt at the time of the 18th dynasty.

[edit on 7-10-2008 by smallpeeps]

Removed personal attack and insult

please read Courtesy is mandatory

www.abovetopsecret.com...

[edit on 8/10/08 by masqua]

posted on Oct, 7 2008 @ 08:39 PM
link   
*smiles* I feel ya-and thanks for the good

This is how I see things-my mother might see it different and my brother might see it different to....but Ill give my spin on the whole hut thing, and a few other 'thoughts'.

Being the hut is where she first awoke to this 'world', I see the hut as a porthole in a way. From here to there. The hut was actually in a village where she saw the many past loved ones and she saw trees, ate of a fruit, climbed a tree, saw the masses preparing for a feast.

The field of blood seems to be another 'porthole' that is inbetween the village and her traveling to far lands. She visits Egypt and Petra and then we see another 'place' where she seems to go to another area which was the Kingdom. The other porthole I see is the Olive tree at Petra. She saw Jesus under the tree at Petra and then just like that, she was with Jesus and Michael at the Kingdom.

Heaven...I think was behind the gate. Just my thoughts....trying not to analyze too much. things we will have to add to the next video. We are no professionals at movie making.

Ive always felt like there was a parallel world with our world, not so much heaven, but a weighing area/waiting place kinda (she was told about she still had things to work on while at this village area). It could be very much material in the mind...our thoughts are eternal.

Peace to you,
LV

posted on Oct, 7 2008 @ 08:45 PM
link   
reply to post by smallpeeps

Thanks for a heads up smallpeeps. Ive sure enjoyed our convos in other threads about Egypt...most mysterious.

My spirit is stronger then it has ever been. Its like Ive been being prepared for such things (such as the doubtful mind) as well as making sure others understand, I carry no pride...its only called being humble through the mysteries and power of the beyond.

It took days for me to lift my head to the world, for I didnt feel worthy of hearing such amazing graces. But slowly, the spirit helped me lift my head, straighten my stance, align my feet for the straight and narrow...and helped me begin to shine brighter then ever.

My best,
LV

posted on Oct, 7 2008 @ 10:04 PM
link   
reply to post by mystiq

thx mystiq, and everyone else also for taking the time to check this out. Something worth noting: my mother before this was a very strict methodist. she did not agree with any other version of religion, she didn't think they would go to hell necessarily, but you could say she thought it would be a coin toss for some of them ;D
well that is out the window now as you can see. So it was not all preconceived ideas in her mind manifesting due to the stress, a lot of these things were heretical to her at the time! i believe SOME of it was her mind putting it's own little polish on the finished product, but my mother would have NEVER, and i mean NEVER gave any creedance at all to RA, or any othe god of any name for that matter....not in a million years. also, anyone that's familiar with eye movements when you are making things up and when you are remembering things, watch hers. i never thought about doing that until just a few minutes ago, and to be honest it was the first time i watched the videos...it's all hard for me. i knew the story so i skipped the videos. well, now i too, have cried. This will bring joy and love to many people. Good job Sis, and i love you mom.
P.S. shameless request for mom: i don't know how to make avatars, and mom desperately wants a Dale Earnhardt Jr. avatar with pics of him and the # 88 in it...shes 62 and has a puppylove crush on him/ it's cute! it would really make her day if someone could compose one with him, his racecar, and the 88 in there somewhere. i feel dumb for not knowing how to do it, can someone help? someone else made my TOTALLY AWESOME PINK FLOYD AVATAR for me. you could u2u me the link to it, and i'll give it to mom. by the way, if u want to check her out, she is Grandma she loves this site now that i have showed it to her, she is a hip lady, she is from the JFK era or OG origional gansta conspiracy theorists, and she didn't know sites like this existed. I let her use my login when she didn't have a user id yet, and just to let you know how drasticly different her views on religion are now look at this thread that she made with my membership right here

[edit on 7-10-2008 by Enigma Publius]

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join