It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Economic collapse, Visit by Aliens, WW3.. futures looking bright!

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 6 2008 @ 11:29 AM
link   
Baby let the good times roll. I've been hearing about aliens and a one world government since I was a child in the 50's.

Yes I am concerned. What are we supposed to do.....jump up and down saying woe is me?

I see the coming times as opportunity to hopefully have a global change for the better. Of course some of us will not survive. That is the price of freedom.

I have taught my children and they have taught their children how to survive and to protect themselves.

It's too late to stop the changes that are coming. We must face the situation and concentrate on survival.

The time has come that I can say, " I told you this would happen and you didn't listen". When will people open their eyes and see the truth?

posted on Oct, 6 2008 @ 11:32 AM
link   
reply to post by dodgygeeza

Why would they get blamed? Because Bush has pursued his pre-emptive war mongering as a 'Christian' president supported by the 'Christian' Right wing.. who blindly follow him like sheep and support his bogus war on terror because he claims to be a born again christian. Even though anyone with half a brain (or a concience) and even the smallest knowledge of what Jesus taught, 'should' see by Bushs actions that he is not a true christian.

So when world war 3 blows up into the ugliest most distructive event in human history, guess who will be the scape goat?

posted on Oct, 6 2008 @ 11:41 AM
link   

Originally posted by savetimerushonline
reply to post by dodgygeeza

even the smallest knowledge of what Jesus taught, 'should' see by Bushs actions that he is not a true christian.

Exactly. This is why I don't think this will ever happen, atleast not just to the Christians.

Even after 9/11 the Muslims were vilified by the media, and made out to be bloodsuckers. However, they're still here aren't they? They didn't end up in concentration camps because people know better. Atleast people who have enough intelligence to make any kind decision on anything do.

If anything I can only see this becoming a self-fulfilling prophecy because all Christians insist on a coming Christian persecution.

I might be wrong though, and the day that anything like a rapture happens is the day when 99% of the entire world's population realise that maybe all the Christians really have gone to "heaven" and convert to Christianity.

[edit on 6-10-2008 by dodgygeeza]

posted on Oct, 6 2008 @ 12:33 PM
link   

Originally posted by Copernicus
But you know what? I still feel a strange sense of excitement. The world today is built on greed and exploitment, so I wont shed many tears if the system breaks down.

Neither will I. Honestly, I practically look forward to it.

posted on Oct, 8 2008 @ 02:31 PM
link   
Words cannot even convey what I am feeling. It's eased up alittle since it's become such a mainstream topic and I don't have to keep running around saying "To arms, to arms..."
The financial world revealed their tactics in the past couple of weeks, but now we all wait for the next shoe to drop. Unfortunately, we have no leader or leader wanta-be who can reassure me that's things are tough, but it's going to be okay or that "the only thing we have to fear is fear itself."
If you follow a talented writer/speaker Naomi Wolf, her thrust with her new book "Give Me Liberty" is revolution in a non-violent, but persistant way with a "Democracy commando units". I think it's too big, too late and we're too caught up in our own little worlds to see our freedoms disappearing along with our money.
Anything can happen now and be prepared for the NWO's favorite ploy - "shock and awe".

top topics

<< 1   >>

join