It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Bill Deagle: OCT 7 event would begin with financial meltdown in EUROPE!

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 6 2008 @ 06:44 PM
link   
Is it really healthy to get so worked up on speculation? It sounds like some of the people on this thread are worried beyond belief, yet at the same time it sounds like they are wanting all of their "predictions" to come to fruition.

I know they'll argue with me, but I suppose all people are anxious to see something happen. Maybe it's a subconcious acknowledgement that the hardest of times create a fertile environment for progress.

I follow these topics because I seak to be informed. I would rather not be blind-sided if these events come to pass. However, it's counterproductive to withdraw from the world in a state of worry and sit and speculate all day.

The dates have been predicted, and, yes, many pieces are falling in place that may lend credence to them. But all we can do is wait till these dates come to pass and see if anything happens. Worrying is not the answer. A cool-head will be needed if things do go sour. Let's just be patient and try to think of how to create positive change no matter what situation we're presented with.

posted on Oct, 6 2008 @ 06:44 PM
link   
reply to post by savetimerushonline

Do I have permission to laugh when this prophecy doesnt come true?

Looks like the deagle has conned even more people into giving him attention, first he had been part of every conspiracy theory that has occured in the last 40 years and now he's a financial prohpet eh

Pretty good for someone who had his medical license stripped off him and sells alleged "miracle cure" for ridiculous prices on his website.

Sure the financial world isnt in a good state at the moment but anyone couldve told you that....and as for it getting to martial law....lol

You guys have been conned again

[edit on 6/10/2008 by OzWeatherman]

posted on Oct, 6 2008 @ 08:06 PM
link   

posted on Oct, 6 2008 @ 10:10 PM
link   

Originally posted by OzWeatherman

Look if Deagle said it... theres at least a 90% chance that something really big will occur on the morning of 7/10 that leads to martial law and bombs going off in citys accross the US.

posted on Oct, 6 2008 @ 10:11 PM
link   

Originally posted by savetimerushonline

Look if Deagle said it... theres at least a 90% chance that something really big will occur on the morning of 7/10 that leads to martial law and bombs going off in citys accross the US.

Where's your source for that?

Or is this your own opinion?

posted on Oct, 6 2008 @ 10:15 PM
link   

posted on Oct, 6 2008 @ 10:18 PM
link   

reply to post by OzWeatherman

Lets just say I know that Deagle is speaking the truth... I have my sources... this is way above your head tho Oz... time for you to bail out of this conversation and let the grown ups talk ae? Thats a good boy!

Oh you have your sources do you? Very mature of yourself to post them here to help your own credibility

And speaking of sources

Anyone want to know why deagle had his license revoked? He killed a woman and severely injured 2 others

Why did Dr. Deagle really leave Denver? After a woman named Debra Darnell died under his care, her family complained that he had over-prescribed medications (102 of them in 9 months). In March 2004 Deagle's license was temporarily suspended for over-prescribing drugs to three of his patients; one died from combined effects of the various meds, one suffered withdrawal and had to be hospitalized, and the third landed in the ER in a discombobulated state. (3)

Very trustworthy huh?

posted on Oct, 6 2008 @ 10:22 PM
link   
Bang on Oz, I have followed this snake oil salesman for years and he basically links ( like you said ) himself to every conspiracy for the last 40+ years. A total fraud and yes even hucksters can get one prediction right..does that mean the rest of his lies are true ? only a moron would fall for that.

posted on Oct, 6 2008 @ 10:27 PM
link   

posted on Oct, 6 2008 @ 10:31 PM
link   

Look mate, why don't you go throw a dingo on the barbie, or wateva it is 'you' folk do... just leave the mature intillectual discussion to those of us who have a little thing called tact.

Excuse me?

You call a remark like that intellectual?

I've seen your posts on many other threads, and you always seem to be the negative party pooper... why would you want to slander Deagle? So what you heard some rumour that he accidently prescribed someone to much medicine? are you perfect? NONE of us are.. so lets just wait till the 7th Oct, and until then keep your opinions to your self.

Its not a rumour...its fact...he had his medical license revoked, see link below

www.doradls.state.co.us...

And no Im not perfect...I never said I was and Im only negative when dealing with scum like deagle.

And yes we will wait...if something huge happens like he claims I will eat my humble pie.....but will you if he's wrong?

posted on Oct, 6 2008 @ 10:37 PM
link   

reply to post by OzWeatherman

Very trustworthy huh?

Look mate, why don't you go throw a dingo on the barbie, or wateva it is 'you' folk do... just leave the mature intillectual discussion to those of us who have a little thing called tact.

I've seen your posts on many other threads, and you always seem to be the negative party pooper... why would you want to slander Deagle? So what you heard some rumour that he accidently prescribed someone to much medicine? are you perfect? NONE of us are.. so lets just wait till the 7th Oct, and until then keep your opinions to your self.

I am confused. Can someone explain to me what is so ADULT about claiming a doctor that almost killed 3 people and did kill one just by prescribing poorly is a trustworthy man, just because you say so. If you are going to get into the pool with the big kids, they are going to want sources. Calling people immature and telling them to go away, is not really an argument, that is just running away from a truth that upsets your apple cart. If you were really so "mature" and "grown-up" you would know the meaning of the word slander.

[edit on 10/6/08 by MorningStar8741]

posted on Oct, 6 2008 @ 10:40 PM
link   

And no Im not perfect...I never said I was and Im only negative when dealing with scum like deagle.

No mate you've totally mis read Deagle... he is one of the last truely credible commentators on the web today... you only have to look at his track record.. on sept 11 he had sharp pains just before it happened! How do you explain that? It's obvious this guy is the real deal.. and he has said that he has an even stronger feeling about 0ct 7!

Maybe you need to spend less time looking for things you can use to frame an innocent man, and more time researching fact. then and only then will you be able to deny ignorance.

posted on Oct, 6 2008 @ 10:44 PM
link   

No mate you've totally mis read Deagle... he is one of the last truely credible commentators on the web today... you only have to look at his track record.. on sept 11 he had sharp pains just before it happened! How do you explain that? It's obvious this guy is the real deal.. and he has said that he has an even stronger feeling about 0ct 7!

Maybe you need to spend less time looking for things you can use to frame an innocent man, and more time researching fact. then and only then will you be able to deny ignorance.

LOLOLOL Sharp pains before it happend? Do you have a recording or time stamped document to prove he was suffering premonissory pains BEFORE 9/11 actually happend. How about this, my left hand was itching like crazy that day all morning. Or hell, my right ear burst into flames that morning. Now I am as credible as he is. Want to know what I predict for tomorrow?

posted on Oct, 6 2008 @ 10:51 PM
link   
reply to post by MorningStar8741

I have to agree with you on that one man, it's one thing to listen to what a guy predicts and take it at face value or just figure "ill wait and see what happens"

But to say he is the best person out there with an awsome track record without being able to or even attempting to provide some kind of proof that what he claims is true.

this deagle makes alot of claims but i have yet yo see time stamped proof that he had these vision and documented them before said events.

Sorry but ill put more belief in a computer program (not that i entirely believe its right either) over a hack doctor who has been proven a freak that does not even know how to prescribe drugs properly without killing someone.

posted on Oct, 6 2008 @ 10:53 PM
link   

More things? What the sources I provided are false are they? How can I be framing an innocent man if he was convicted?

How can you deny ignorance if you do not research the facts about deagle? You just assume he is this great guy because he says he is

If I told you that I was 8 feet tall and was a high ranking military officer involved in a huge UFO coverup, would you believe that? Or would you do some research into me to find out if I was telling the truth?

I think its pretty obvious that the former would be your choice

posted on Oct, 6 2008 @ 10:56 PM
link   
I'm guessing if the prediction for tomorrow doesn't come true, he'll just say the timeline was somehow altered because more people are becoming aware of what's going on.

Right now I'm listening to his really long speech (in four parts using Google Video). It's pretty tiring to say the least listening to him speak. He really reminds me of someone I know at work who speaks with confidence and tries to "shock" others while being a little sarcastic too.

posted on Oct, 6 2008 @ 10:58 PM
link   

Want to know what I predict for tomorrow?

Ok so first of all you mock an inoccent man like Deagle who had the guts to come out in public and warn the world of what he had seen in a terrifying vision to occur on OCT 7.. and then you have the audacity to expect us to want to listen to your predictions?

It's people like you that make me so grateful for revolutionatry truth seekers such as Deagle.

posted on Oct, 6 2008 @ 11:14 PM
link   

Want to know what I predict for tomorrow?

Ok so first of all you mock an inoccent man like Deagle who had the guts to come out in public and warn the world of what he had seen in a terrifying vision to occur on OCT 7.. and then you have the audacity to expect us to want to listen to your predictions?

It's people like you that make me so grateful for revolutionatry truth seekers such as Deagle.

Now you have called him an innocent man twice. Care to explain how it is that you know he is innocent. Why are you not fighting to overturn his conviction? Get his record cleansed? Get him his liscence back? Please, share with all of us the special knowledge you have that convinces you that he is innocent but are not using to help him. Please please please back up something. So far you have sung the praises of this man as if he fathered your first born but have done nothing, NOTHING to add any level of credibility to anything you have said. Perhaps if Deagle had predicted something for 10/7 BEFORE the webbot did, it might even be worth giving him a bit of attention, however tertiary. So after 9/11 this disgraced doctor claims he predicted it due to sharp pains. Now AFTER the webbot prediction for 10/7, he predicts something for 10/7. Wow, what an amazing man. Not only can he mis-prescribe medication, he is able to see into the past and read things written down. WOW!

Please either prove he is an innocent man, or stop harping on that. He was convicted. FOUND GUILTY. Liscence stripped. If you have proof he is innocent and are doing nothing about it, you are the worst kind of scum.

posted on Oct, 6 2008 @ 11:37 PM
link   
i have proof of his innocence, and will reveal it very soon... for now you must be patient my child. go play out the back with oz and cook us up a shrimp on the barbie.

posted on Oct, 6 2008 @ 11:43 PM
link   

i have proof of his innocence, and will reveal it very soon... for now you must be patient my child. go play out the back with oz and cook us up a shrimp on the barbie.

I do not eat sea food and I am not Australian. Shhhhh. You cannot make claims and then say you will bring the proof later, sweety. It just does not work that way. I predicted every event that has ever happend. I am millions of years old. I will get the proof to you later though. Believe me? Why not? How do you know that I am any less credible than this quack? Either prove he did not do what he was stripped of his liscence for doing, or shut up. Seriously, if you had any proof and you are holding on to it FOR ANY REASON, you are doing your hero a great injustice. How do you think he would like to know that someone can cleanse his record, perhaps get him a nice settlement and even his medical liscence back but is withholding it to be a jerk?

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6 >>

join