It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Bill Deagle: OCT 7 event would begin with financial meltdown in EUROPE!

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 6 2008 @ 08:39 AM
link   
reply to post by savetimerushonline

meh, sounds like he's selling a cult. quick conspiracy 101 lesson, don't listen to people that tell you they're specially chosen.

posted on Oct, 6 2008 @ 08:41 AM
link   

I dont see it being that bad today...but thats just me...the 230 drop in the first 5 mins are just the market reacting to the news from the plunge in other global markets....I think we will see about a drop of 300 points by the end of trading today.

No market freeze, no bank holiday.....

but thats just me.

posted on Oct, 6 2008 @ 08:48 AM
link   
reply to post by Trayen11

no it's going to go down a lot more than that... investors are terrified now... they WANT OUT!

posted on Oct, 6 2008 @ 08:51 AM
link   

Originally posted by pieman

meh, sounds like he's selling a cult. quick conspiracy 101 lesson, don't listen to people that tell you they're specially chosen.

i don't recall him saying he is specially chosen?

posted on Oct, 6 2008 @ 09:00 AM
link   
ok now the dows down 300! not quite my predicted 800, but getting there!

posted on Oct, 6 2008 @ 09:03 AM
link   

Originally posted by savetimerushonline
ok now the dows down 300! not quite my predicted 800, but getting there!

Quite honestly, you do not seem to have a clue what you're talking about.

Obviously today it will trade low. Where's the surprise after this morning???

posted on Oct, 6 2008 @ 09:15 AM
link   
reply to post by jmlima

Your right... i don't have a clue.. im just going on a gut feeling.. to be honest with you im totally freaked about the events of the next two weeks.. everything seems to be coming to a climax... economic collapse... world war three... and possibly even contact with aliens on the 14th of oct if this link is to be believed:

link

posted on Oct, 6 2008 @ 09:21 AM
link   
Cramer warning to get out of the stock market now! woe!

link

posted on Oct, 6 2008 @ 09:23 AM
link   

reply to post by jmlima

Your right... i don't have a clue.. im just going on a gut feeling.. to be honest with you im totally freaked about the events of the next two weeks.. everything seems to be coming to a climax... economic collapse... world war three... and possibly even contact with aliens on the 14th of oct if this link is to be believed:

link

Don't panic, no need to. In a month's time nothing will have happened that could cause any colapse of the world. And guess what? yes, the aliens will still not have made an appearance. Nothing new, a big market turbulence , but that's been happening for the past months, and we are still here.

posted on Oct, 6 2008 @ 09:25 AM
link   

Originally posted by jmlima

reply to post by jmlima

link

Nothing new, a big market turbulence , but that's been happening for the past months, and we are still here.

you honestly believe that this is just going to get better? how? surely you can see the house of cards is collapsing? it's a snow ball effect!

posted on Oct, 6 2008 @ 09:27 AM
link   
ok the Dow has dropped below 10,000 level for the first time since October 2004!

still think my prediction of a 800+ point loss in todays trading is so crazy?

posted on Oct, 6 2008 @ 09:35 AM
link   

Originally posted by savetimerushonline....

you honestly believe that this is just going to get better? how? surely you can see the house of cards is collapsing? it's a snow ball effect!

Of course it will get better. Not today nor tomorrow though.

There is no house of cards collapsing, except for the purely capitalist mentality people have been enjoying . That will change, and that will be for the better.

posted on Oct, 6 2008 @ 12:33 PM
link   

There is no house of cards collapsing, except for the purely capitalist mentality people have been enjoying . That will change, and that will be for the better.

There seems to be a panic situation going on. But why. Is it justified or not. What's going on?

posted on Oct, 6 2008 @ 01:44 PM
link   

Originally posted by son of PC

There seems to be a panic situation going on. But why. Is it justified or not. What's going on?

It is panic, caused by panic. The more people get onto panic (specially people with shares in companies) the worst things will go. If you are not a shareholder hang on tight. It will get slightly worst before it starts to get better.

posted on Oct, 6 2008 @ 01:45 PM
link   
With whats going on in the markets only a fool would not keep some cash on hand in case things get out of hand and it's also worth buying some food stock.

The derivatives market is worth some $600tr and that comes out at $90,000 for every man, woman and child on the earth

posted on Oct, 6 2008 @ 02:17 PM
link   
reply to post by Trayen11

It wont matter, money will be worthless under martial law, each person will be rationed food, clothing and water so that no one can horde it all.

What you will see after the run on banks is a run on food stores, imagine 400 people rushing in and just taking carts of food without paying a cent, who will stop them, the cops?

After this happens around the country, troops will start firing on civi's, then the round ups begin, law and order will have to restored, the citys will burn, people will steal everything not nailed down.

Then it will happen around the world, total chaos ensues in weaker countries or in major citys were the population exceeds that of law enforcement.

posted on Oct, 6 2008 @ 02:18 PM
link   

I bet tomorrow it drops 1700 or more points.

posted on Oct, 6 2008 @ 03:50 PM
link   
dow rallies back to close down 365 points. it will be up tomorrow. so much for the experts here. lollol

posted on Oct, 6 2008 @ 04:52 PM
link   

Oh gee golly gosh, men with body armor and machine guns are here to the rescue. Let's pray to the lord and pass around the guns and ammunition. Give me a break.

posted on Oct, 6 2008 @ 06:41 PM
link   
Calm down dearest!!!

I am literally shocked and stunned at the crazy, OTT knee jerk reactions I have read on this board. Panic breeds panic; of course things are going to get a little worse before they get better - nothing will stabilize overnight but freaking out and get yourself wound up into a hyperventalated state is ridiculous!! Yes, Iceland has decided to cease trade temporarily - fair enough, a slight pause for breath to wait and see how things pan out is the most sensible thing to do!

Remember, fear is the mindkiller.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join