It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Bill Deagle: OCT 7 event would begin with financial meltdown in EUROPE!

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 6 2008 @ 07:54 AM
link   
reply to post by Trayen11

The credit markets froze solid last week. LAST week. All major economies worldwide are in the process of engineering bailouts, suspending their stock trading and taking all manner of extreme measures to attempt to stabilize their financial systems. Why do you feel it's unthinkable that the system will collapse? It's in the process of collapsing right now as we speak. Can you offer a single event or scenario that you feel would turn things around? There has been a fundamental loss of trust in the inter-bank system. The system has been in the process of slow collapse for weeks now. What can turn it around?

I'm hoping for a miracle but am preparing (as best I can) for the worse. We'd all like to convince ourselves that this really isn't happening... but it is. The writing is on the wall. They're going to have no other option but suspening the financial system while they attempt to devise a 'fix'. Unfortunately --- and again I truly hope I am wrong --- this is it. The real deal.

posted on Oct, 6 2008 @ 07:54 AM
link   

Originally posted by savetimerushonline
...we are on the brink of WW3.. is it just coincidence that Russia and 9 European countrys are all participating in massive war games all beginning OCT 6th or the day before Bill Deagles predicted event?

I think you guys really need to keep the pace with the real news going on, not just the fantasy visions you read on the blogs. WW3 eh? Have you failed to spot the increased worlwide cooperation between governements to keep the financial system stable? Does that sound as an impending sign of World War?

posted on Oct, 6 2008 @ 07:55 AM
link   
reply to post by savetimerushonline

So...you feel the war games are nothing more than a ruse for them to gain an avantage and have thier planes and warship ready to strike?

I just dont get what the government would gain out of stopping people from getting thier money. Unless thier plan is to start mass riots to the point where marshal law would be declared in virtually every country in the world.

How would that help the economy?

posted on Oct, 6 2008 @ 07:57 AM
link   
Hmmm. I like to think I'm usually a fairly level headed kind of person that isn't quick to jump on bandwagons and rumours, although I do have my moments!

Anyway, first it was a ban on short selling to solve the markets, then the bailout being passed would sort it, then banks putting a guarantee on savings, and now they're saying an interest rate cut will solve it. The worse thing is that all the so called financial experts seem to keep repeating the words "we don't know, we'll have to wait and see."

Now I'm beginning to get an aprehensive feeling and actually wondering if these 7th October predictions actually have foundation. I have read many of them but know that once someone predicts at date then others jump on it so didn't really buy into the story 100% - it was worth keeping an eye on but not for major alarm. Now, I'm trying to keep my feelings to a level of aprehension rather than alarm.

Oh well, not long to wait now...... Wonder what we'll all be discussing tomorrow?

posted on Oct, 6 2008 @ 07:58 AM
link   
reply to post by jtma508

I agree with you there and I can see a market freeze in the near future. But how would a totaly monetary freeze do? Stopping people from getting thier money would not do anything to help.....

if people cant get thier money then they dont buy anything, if noone buys stores close, if stores close people are out of work. no work, means not tax dollars goign to the governments to give them the money needed to fix things.

posted on Oct, 6 2008 @ 07:59 AM
link   

Originally posted by Maya00a
...Oh well, not long to wait now...... Wonder what we'll all be discussing tomorrow?

I think I can help on that.

I saw earlier in the thread, there's another prediction for doomsday on the 14th. What I do not know is what we'll be discussing on the 15th. Maybe someone is kind enough to predict something for the 30th?

posted on Oct, 6 2008 @ 08:04 AM
link   
k the latest in from yahoo finance is that wall street is set to plunge once the market opens! will todays trading be so bad that Bush is forced to declare martial law and a 'Banking Holiday'? stay tuned folks... next 48 hours are GOING to get bumpy!

source

posted on Oct, 6 2008 @ 08:09 AM
link   

The only way i see Bush delcaring marshall law would be the market would have to plung 11% in about an hour of trading, this would cause the freeze to step in.

Then Bush would have to make an announcment saying that trading is suspended indefinatley.......and then impose that "bank holiday"

then riots as people try to get thier money, and then you get your marshal law.

I have one question though....if Bush actually emposed his Bank Holiday, do you guys think other countries would follow suit and do the same thing?

I mean say all this crap actually happens. Say in 4 hours from now everything your guys are talking about takes place....as soon as i see that should i run my little Canadian ass to the bank before they freeze our two? Or do you think the other countries may have 42 hours before it happens to them?

posted on Oct, 6 2008 @ 08:13 AM
link   

Originally posted by Trayen11

I have one question though....if Bush actually emposed his Bank Holiday, do you guys think other countries would follow suit and do the same thing?

ever heard the saying "america sneezes and the world catches a cold"?

posted on Oct, 6 2008 @ 08:16 AM
link   

lol, yes i have allthough latley it's been a little bit of a different saying.....I've heard it about a million different ways but the infamous one i hear alot where i live is

America throws up and the world get covered in puke.

I know it's harsh man, some people love to blam every hard working American for the problems in the world and i dont think thats fair.

But yes i do know what your getting at. So do you think it would be immediate or would it take a day or two for it to occur globally?

posted on Oct, 6 2008 @ 08:16 AM
link   

I think that the first country to impose a bank holiday would be all that it would take to spread it world wide. If we were to hear about a bank holiday in Germany, you know that people would be getting to their bank here in the US ASAP to get their money out before it happens here. That alone would trigger a holiday here.

Let's hope that the markets don't implode today.

posted on Oct, 6 2008 @ 08:19 AM
link   
i never hold much truck with these professional doom predictors, but it seems ATS is about a week ahead of them these days, so thats good. haven't a clue who this deagle guy is, don't really care, but if i remember correctly things were always predicted to go amiss in september/october this year in the run up to 2012.

not that i expected anything to happen mind you, if things get much worse i'll need suggestions regarding which sauce and wine might compliment my hat just so.

posted on Oct, 6 2008 @ 08:20 AM
link   

in my opinion it would take a day or two, but would happen like a domino effect..

posted on Oct, 6 2008 @ 08:22 AM
link   

Dammit i was hoping youd say about two weeks as i have a huge sseverance due me on the 17. it would have been nice to be able to get at that 10 000.

I have to stop coming here all the time, you guys are scarring the shi*t out of me. I swear i'm getting a migrane just looking at the market tanks of china, uk, germany

posted on Oct, 6 2008 @ 08:23 AM
link   

Originally posted by pieman
haven't a clue who this deagle guy is

deagle guy

posted on Oct, 6 2008 @ 08:28 AM
link   
I find it very alarming that with the news of the asian and uk markets tanking overnight and experts forcasting a ery dangerous day today in the US stock market that the MSM is not talking about it at all.

This morning on CNN they talked about it for about 10 mins and thats all, they have spent more time talking about OJ Simpson and now they are covering Palins rally.

Dont you think they should be covering the markets al little closer for people to be informed properly.

posted on Oct, 6 2008 @ 08:31 AM
link   
reply to post by Acidtastic

Hi
I work in the finance industry out here, and yes European banks will be in trouble, and it will move across Europe.

But , I really dont believe anything bad will happen in the US tomorrow on a nuke scale. Some people are thriving on this turmoil and scarying people into not being able to think.

And yes Iceland the country..... not Iceland the frozen food store!!

That is so English humour..... but needed!!!

posted on Oct, 6 2008 @ 08:32 AM
link   

Originally posted by Trayen11
I find it very alarming that with the news of the asian and uk markets tanking overnight and experts forcasting a ery dangerous day today in the US stock market that the MSM is not talking about it at all.

This morning on CNN they talked about it for about 10 mins and thats all, they have spent more time talking about OJ Simpson and now they are covering Palins rally.

Dont you think they should be covering the markets al little closer for people to be informed properly.

good post ! yeah i totally agree... it's just like when the roman empire was collapsing, the people remained passive because they were entertained by 'bread and circuses' or in our case OJ Simpson or the actors that are pretending they are in a real election for the presidency of the united states.

posted on Oct, 6 2008 @ 08:35 AM
link   
Nice, I see the dow is down 230 points already and the markets have been open for only 5 misn.....well that makes me a bit nervous.

posted on Oct, 6 2008 @ 08:39 AM
link   

look to see a drop of 800 or more today..

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join