It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Andromedans and their 3 Sexes

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 6 2008 @ 04:05 AM
link   
I got very intrigued (and happy!) when I read parts of Alex Collier's "In Defense of Sacred Ground", a free-to-get e-book(?)

He told about shortly about the Andromedans and that their community was made up of 3 sexes, Female, Male and Androgynous. The latter were more of the teacher kind. Males and Females also were far more in touch with each other than us silly earthens who divide gender simply by black and white

Val: What is the pairing like in relationships?
AC: Well, there are three sexes. Male, female and androgynous. What is interesting is
that the androgynous beings tend to be teachers.

Val: How would you define and/or characterize the relationship between males and
females in the Zenetaen society?
Alex: How would I characterize it? Now, understand that what I am giving you is only
my impression from watching them interact when I was with them continuously for a
period of three months. I would say that they are equal, and that they are treated as
equals. I experienced a moment where there was a type of celebration in which one of
their women, who I believe was about 470 years old, was leaving her assignment as
part of an agricultural science group that developed new types of fruit and things for
them to eat, because she wanted to become pregnant and raise a child. There was a
celebration. Not all of the women do this, of course. Many of them decide to remain
doing what they are doing in the position of creativity they are in, in terms of a "job"
or "career".

Val: In terms of the concept of a "relationship", at least on the highest human level
that you can conceive of....
Alex: I can tell you this. The men totally honor their women. If a group of four or more
women are walking together down a hallway, men will stop and move to the side and
slightly bow their heads as a greetings. Again, there may be communication going on,
like "hello" or "how are you?", but I didn't hear it because they are telepathic and
nothing was specifically directed to me. The only real sounds I heard were associated
with their music, and Moraney asking me questions, wanting to know how I felt about
certain things. The very first time I walked in, we left the smaller craft which was in
some type of a hangar and we walked through what I could describe as a "liquid type
of light". There was some resistance, and as you walk through it you could feel a
"wetness" on your face. The length of this material was about four or five feet. You
could breathe in it. It was like a "liquid" but it wasn't. When you got to the other end
of it, you were in this long hallway and you were totally dry. He told me that this was
a process they used to disinfect all disease or anything they might have carried with
them from where they had been.
Val: In terms of the idea of relationships, at least as we consider them, all the ideas
that involve co-dependency and this don't exist in their society, I presume.
Alex: I have never seen anything like that.
Val: Do men and women walk around in pairs?
Alex: Yes, they do.
Val: Visually, then, there is just a picture of harmonious existence.
Alex: In my perception, that's exactly right. To be perfectly honest with you, Val, I did
not see any evidence of dysfunction whatsoever.

Not everyone here is a fan of Alex Collier, but for me personally its something to strive for, an ideal. Perhaps, if Aliens do excist and we are indeed on the brink of contact, I will sometime in the future meet these fabled Andromedans and their gender and sex fluidity.

It would be lovely

posted on Oct, 6 2008 @ 07:33 AM
link   
reply to post by Mercuryae

I remember a Star Trek Episode "The Outcast" that was almost about that exact scenario - except they (the J'naii) were a totally androgynous species, however, they looked predominantly female.

Regardless of the lack gender...Riker still had a crack at the androgynous babe (Soren) though. Gotta hand it to the man - we was truly willing to boldly go where no man has gone before!

IRM

posted on Oct, 8 2008 @ 11:23 AM
link   
Very interesting yes...I saw that episode that aswell .I even know Riker opted for a male actor, but it was dismissed since it might have been too shocking for the audience ^^

posted on Oct, 8 2008 @ 11:36 AM
link   
Collier would do better if he just marketed it as what it is, fantasy.

The Puppeteer reproductive systems requires the use of three separate genders, not two. A non-sentient female is used as a host for the growing foetus, while the other two genders both have ovipositor or penile organs, one deposits eggs, one sperm.

Source

Larry Niven first wrote about Pierson's Puppeteers in the '60's. But that was just science fiction, don't take it seriously.

[edit on 8-10-2008 by Phage]

posted on Oct, 8 2008 @ 11:46 AM
link   
reply to post by InfaRedMan

dang that had me really laughing at my desk.

there are some really good male/female examples on earth for sure, my grandparents are going on their 57 anniversary this year. i know it can be a beautiful thing.

but im sure the telepathic part helps tremendously with male/female relationships, havent you been 'too tired to talk' this would eliminate any harsh tones etc. when dealling with the tender heart of a woman.

posted on Oct, 8 2008 @ 01:14 PM
link   

Didn't the movie and TV series Alien Nation of FOX have three genders? I wonder if Mr Collier thinks we won't remember this series?
I will know for sure if he states the Andromedans like sour milk and are allergic to sea (salt) water.

posted on Oct, 8 2008 @ 01:18 PM
link   

Originally posted by kidflash2008

Didn't the movie and TV series Alien Nation of FOX have three genders? I wonder if Mr Collier thinks we won't remember this series?
I will know for sure if he states the Andromedans like sour milk and are allergic to sea (salt) water.

What's to say the people who wrote the series didn't do a bit of research from ufo abductees to get sort of an idea to work from?

Like the death star and the 'mimas' moon... he could have easily just researched something most people don't, and then when people found the connection between the two is when they start freaking out or calling shens.
en.wikipedia.org...

This is why I hate when somethings mentioned, then people are too fast to say "ohhh thats just like in the movies"... well movies aren't 100% made up from the brain of the writer...

[edit on 8-10-2008 by MurrayTORONTO]

posted on Oct, 8 2008 @ 02:22 PM
link   
Im personally more fond of the idea that the 2 sexes become more of a unity...Im sick and tired of seeing two extremes all the time, simply because I dont feel connected with them

posted on May, 15 2009 @ 12:52 PM
link   

Originally posted by Mercuryae

I got very intrigued (and happy!) when I read parts of Alex Collier's "In Defense of Sacred Ground", a free-to-get e-book(?)

He told about shortly about the Andromedans and that their community was made up of 3 sexes, Female, Male and Androgynous. The latter were more of the teacher kind. Males and Females also were far more in touch with each other than us silly earthens who divide gender simply by black and white

Val: What is the pairing like in relationships?
AC: Well, there are three sexes. Male, female and androgynous. What is interesting is
that the androgynous beings tend to be teachers.

Val: How would you define and/or characterize the relationship between males and
females in the Zenetaen society?
Alex: How would I characterize it? Now, understand that what I am giving you is only
my impression from watching them interact when I was with them continuously for a
period of three months. I would say that they are equal, and that they are treated as
equals. I experienced a moment where there was a type of celebration in which one of
their women, who I believe was about 470 years old, was leaving her assignment as
part of an agricultural science group that developed new types of fruit and things for
them to eat, because she wanted to become pregnant and raise a child. There was a
celebration. Not all of the women do this, of course. Many of them decide to remain
doing what they are doing in the position of creativity they are in, in terms of a "job"
or "career".

Val: In terms of the concept of a "relationship", at least on the highest human level
that you can conceive of....
Alex: I can tell you this. The men totally honor their women. If a group of four or more
women are walking together down a hallway, men will stop and move to the side and
slightly bow their heads as a greetings. Again, there may be communication going on,
like "hello" or "how are you?", but I didn't hear it because they are telepathic and
nothing was specifically directed to me. The only real sounds I heard were associated
with their music, and Moraney asking me questions, wanting to know how I felt about
certain things. The very first time I walked in, we left the smaller craft which was in
some type of a hangar and we walked through what I could describe as a "liquid type
of light". There was some resistance, and as you walk through it you could feel a
"wetness" on your face. The length of this material was about four or five feet. You
could breathe in it. It was like a "liquid" but it wasn't. When you got to the other end
of it, you were in this long hallway and you were totally dry. He told me that this was
a process they used to disinfect all disease or anything they might have carried with
them from where they had been.
Val: In terms of the idea of relationships, at least as we consider them, all the ideas
that involve co-dependency and this don't exist in their society, I presume.
Alex: I have never seen anything like that.
Val: Do men and women walk around in pairs?
Alex: Yes, they do.
Val: Visually, then, there is just a picture of harmonious existence.
Alex: In my perception, that's exactly right. To be perfectly honest with you, Val, I did
not see any evidence of dysfunction whatsoever.

Not everyone here is a fan of Alex Collier, but for me personally its something to strive for, an ideal. Perhaps, if Aliens do excist and we are indeed on the brink of contact, I will sometime in the future meet these fabled Andromedans and their gender and sex fluidity.

It would be lovely

Don't listen to the rest, Alex speaks from the heart, whether they take it as teh truth or not its up to them, you have to bear in mind that a lot of true stories that have happened are used by Hollywood and mass media to make movies and TV Shows based on them, so when a person like him comes out with a story he is ridiculed like this

posted on May, 15 2009 @ 10:09 PM
link   
Oh man i love it when people act all chill and talk about their 3 MONTH JOURNEY with other alien species so casually.

"So i sez so the alien i sez , mate , what are you doing? get me a dam coffee"

top topics

join