It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Lets take a look at Sen. McCain corrupt and radical past...

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 7 2008 @ 12:29 PM
link   
Originally posted by FlyersFan
Originally posted by stikkinikki

The weekly standard says that is an urban legend and a hoax. I've read elsewhere that she wasn't a member, but that she visited a meeting 'as a courtesy' while she was either mayor or govenor (I can't remember which).

Here is the video message she sent to the group as Governor.

[edit on 7-10-2008 by zlots331]

posted on Oct, 9 2008 @ 03:56 AM
link   
Wasn't McCain officially cleared of the Keating 5 thing?

Besides if McCain had to go through all the hearings and investigations over the Keating 5 affair, how about Obama go through investigations and hearings over Ayers, ACORN fraud votes, and other questionable affairs?

Isn't John Glenn an Obama supporter and surrogate? John Glenn was NOT cleared of the Keating 5 scandal and yet Obama is buddies with him.

posted on Oct, 22 2008 @ 11:21 AM
link   
May I interject a conversation I had yesterday. It was a terrorism Naval Instructor, and we were conversing on the two men running for president. I work at a Naval base and I can tell you 99% of the service members I talk to HATE Obama and LOVE McCain. Well this Navy Chief felt much different about John McCain. He says the reason we went to war with Iraq was they did have WMD's because we sold them to them! He also interjected that John McCain is a disgrace to the Armed Services because he has blocked legislation to release info on POW's because he "sold out" to the enemy during his captivaty. I don't have any views on this matter yet, but it has surely raised questions to me. This guy TEACHES this in his classes. Any thoughts?

posted on Oct, 27 2008 @ 05:06 PM
link   
reply to post by nyk537

what funny, is how corrupt mccain is and his supporters. Honest people can see straight through this kind. Read your history, this is a war between good and evil. Mccain and his disciples are evil like those who destroyed the old Roman Empire. United you stand, divided you fall!

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join