It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Hearing Radio Waves - I've Finally Snapped

page: 3
<< 1  2    4 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 9 2008 @ 07:21 AM
link   

Originally posted by Gren

Lot's of people who would be considered genius (not sure what the plural is) end up working in jobs like a bakery or garage. alot of it is just how society is, and alot of very smart people are also eccentric (look at einstien and tesla), and socially awkward, wich sometime puts off the suits in charge of hiring.
I.Q. has no relation to where you happen to work
[edit on 8-10-2008 by Gren]

Don't bother, he'll only accuse you of having a simple mind. But i'm glad you pointed it out, you're the third person who pointed out his arrogance.

To the OP: I'm glad you're sorting things out, but try and have a break in the country, away from stress and electric.

posted on Oct, 9 2008 @ 07:34 AM
link   
It may be the onstage of schizophrena (sp). It usually presents in it's 20's where many people live ordinary lives and have a psychotic break in their 20's. Because your doctor prescribed what he did when you were 16 leads me to believe he perhaps thought this might happen one day. Antipsychotic drugs is a pretty serious prescription for someone who at the time feels things touching him.

Understand that there is NOTHING wrong with you as a person but rather with the chemistry of part of your brain. DO NOT blame yourself however DO speak with your doctor as it can be controlled.

posted on Oct, 9 2008 @ 07:45 AM
link   

Originally posted by Soulstone
I played 10, yes, that's right, 10 hours or so of World of Warcraft.

Well theres you're problem.
We all have our bad habits though I guess
i156.photobucket.com...

On a serious note though, paraphrased from another post here. You are you, you control how you feel, you choose to feel the way you do, if you want it to change, change it.
i know its harder than it sounds, but that step has to come first before anything else.

posted on Oct, 9 2008 @ 07:50 AM
link   
Dont think of this as an 'awakening' of any sort, see a medical professional. STOP using electrical appliances as much and STOP playing WoW (it is doing you no favors, trust me). Electrical frequencies tend to intefere with our moods and i wouldn't be surprised if they're just affecting you a bit more than someone else. Also, as someone else stated, get out, go to the hills and meditate, take a nap, you'll feel better.

posted on Oct, 9 2008 @ 08:43 AM
link   
I would assume that having the symptoms stop 20 minutes after medicating yourself is no coincidence. However, i am not a doctor.. just making a safe assumption.

Also, sitting in front of a computer for 10 hours can have adverse affects on your body, ie: optical migraines and fatigue.. I state this from experience. I would also suggest removing yourself from your daily routine, enjoy the fall weather and pick up a new healthy hobby that involves exercising.

It also would be a good idea to seek more professional advice on the matter, especially if your symptoms continue or get worse.

posted on Oct, 9 2008 @ 08:50 AM
link   
This thought just occurred to me. Are you hearing the "hold music" playing? It is possible because some businesses use a tape recorder to play the music, and sometimes they do not turn it down all the way.

posted on Oct, 9 2008 @ 08:59 AM
link   
reply to post by Soulstone

im afraid youve gone to far,

i believe that you are at a point were you can hear the watchers

basically everyone who sees or hears them is classified as insane

i dont know what they are but what i do know is that some want to hurt you and others want to help you (for their own gain),

now what they like to do is feed off of you emotions, once you are able to see/hear/feel them they take advantage and make you hear things (in your case) so they can feed off of your fear (also in your case)

the best thing to do it to not be afraid, once you start freaking out then you'll be labeled insane and stuff, maybe even put into an asylum

act like you don't care about the sounds, its funny that i at one time had been wondering whether i should make myself be able to see them, but i thought against it, i didnt want to wake up in the middle of the night to see something staring at me.

anyways the thing that caught my attention about this thread is that you said you can hear radio waves, well i found i can see them

whenever i look at the sky a faint movement of something is there all over it, it looks like when the tv isnt working and you get that static, it looks like that but faint,

at first i thought they were flies but i started seeing it everywhere i went in the sky

now i can see faint dark figures in the sky as well, far away they look like birds but move in strange ways in the sky, but i only see them if i concentrate

so i say dont panic and dont be afraid, do not tell your psychiatrist, and try to talk to the watchers, make a deal with them like i did, but you have to believe they are there, and act like you dont give a # (hold your emotions in)

thats the best i can tell you,

TANKthinker

edit: oh and about the world of warcraft thing i say you stop playing because there is so much in the real world to experience, why waste your life in a fake one, i know i used to be hooked on games like 8 hours a day playing strait, but now im hardly on the comp and i feel better than i did before, besides its so lonely playing by yourself (even if it is with online players)

[edit on 9-10-2008 by tankthinker]

posted on Oct, 9 2008 @ 09:13 AM
link   

Originally posted by Anonymous ATS
spend as much time as you can away from any electronic devices; tv, computer.
these things are not anywhere near 100% efficiency, the electricity put into them is lost through the electronic components on the boards, the tubes, and other parts. your frontal lobe is like a lightning rod on a high hill, attracting electrical energy discharged from these things. the electrical frequencies used today are incompatible with your bodily frequencies, and can collect en masse inside your brain. this happens to me, and i must go into the forest. in the forest, you become grounded to the frequencies of the planet, where you originate from///

find ways to let the stress leave your body; exercise, meditate.
go swimming
dont smoke pot
dont do things like lsd

all feelings are emotions

E-Motions

Energy-in-Motion

when the energy becomes suppressed, it cannot leave through normal channels, and must exit through irregular channels. you may find yourself clenching your fists and jaw excessively/ these two areas are negative energy arteries/ find ways to let the energy in motion leave your body through some kind of expression; physical, mental, elemental, artistically, or other///

i too have had things like this happening to me.

work to release this energy, not hold it in.

when you hold in or suppress, the energy moves deeper, into the roots.

good luck

Well I don't know if it helped the OP, but what you said hit home with me. I spend anywhere from 8 hours + on a computer (work, school, recreation). I notice when I don't go to the gym I tend to get unbalanced. Which reminds me I need to go to the gym today.

You should create a User account here. I think you could add to the ATS community.

posted on Oct, 10 2008 @ 03:19 AM
link   

Originally posted by Soulstone
reply to post by emmy

Nope. I'm not hearing anything anymore if I choose not to. Gren really hit the nail on the head. It's so faint and it is simply how Gren explained it. It's like noise distortion. Like noises forming voices because your mind needs to make sense of the very miniscule noises. Whether it be a pipe clanging in the basement, the computer hum, trees blowing. It's like your brain needs to filter it if your hearing is that good. You have to feel around to hear it. Usually at night when there are no people talking, or distractions.

I wonder if schizophrenia might be this but on a much larger scale. Like the mind filtering things other people usually don't experience.

yeah, It sounded alot like what i tend to experiance, when i had asked my doctor, he explained it that way, it's similar to how the human mind will make faces appear in wood patterns and stuff like that, glad I could help

posted on Oct, 13 2008 @ 12:19 PM
link   

I believe that You might be present to a frequencies that will suppress your motor functions that like you said "people that you were Retarded".

Certain Frequencies of the Radio waves will cause things like this to happen. If you have read the other conspiracy theories: will keep your brain from reaching the higher brain functions, some kind of mind control. The reason I believe this is because as a kid you could hear the higher frequencies and as you get older you will tend to lose this ablitiy. Like I have the so called ring tone that adults can not hear, this is because I have not lost my abliliy to hear it.

Now with the noises that you are hearing: I think that you are starting to hear what we will all soon start to hear because of the the so called 2012 (when we begin the Enlightenment era, or we have our brain frequencies to be tuned to a different frequency). The reason why you are going insane is because you said that they looped the one song all the time behind the counter, but on the other side the songs changed, this is because you Might become a Ginny pig. They are making you more sensitive to the changes in the different frequencies.

sorry I know that it was a long post guys, this is just what I got out of it. I do not think that you are crazy at all.

posted on Oct, 13 2008 @ 12:38 PM
link   
I am sorry to hear about your troubles. My advice is simple. Take a trip. Go on a holiday. Let go of everything. Don't waste your time in a hospital or mental institution. You go there when you're not able to write posts on ATS anymore. Enjoy life. Throw away your stress, not your life. Sit on a mountain top and tell me again what you hear. You'll get better. Good luck to you.

P.S. 10 hours WoW...now that's sick man.

posted on Oct, 13 2008 @ 03:52 PM
link   

I get the' radio noises' for time to time. I noticed it started to happen very soon after I dabbled with a bit of Automatic writing when I was younger at my ex's house (had a history of activity). I would be drifing off to sleep and start hearing a jumble of voices. Just voices though, not random noises.
One day one of them jumped out at me and said "tell him I wish I could still play snap", I was with my ex at the time and just said it out loud to him. He went white and asked me where the hell that came from...so I told him "some guy just said it to me in my head" LOL. He said his (late)grandad always played snap with him every Sunday night...and this was a Sunday night at his house. Well, I don't know if I believe it to be dead people doing that but it was strange!
On a side not I suffered horrible sleep paralysis after I started dabbling in 'contacting' as well. I really wish I was joking about this as I am not a fan of this happening, although it happens I don't understand it therefore it scares me. It's probably not a good thing really.

Anyway, good luck with getting help.

posted on Oct, 13 2008 @ 06:14 PM
link   
have had similar experiences only more dramatic and long lasting......
pharmaceutical medication is dangerous on many levels, during an improper with-drawl of benzo,s experiences insomnia and very spiritual thinking(religious ideation's i think the shrink calls it) As the days of sleeplessness went on my mind was becoming very weak and open as, psychosis set in,the attacks which were very occult in nature began and i began to see things on a very spiritual level what i believe to be a reality and the realm of underworld that surrounds us everyday. Along with deep empty painfully sorrow and terror i felt stripped of my soul. In my half awake attempts at sleep i would hear a low frequency ominous drum beat like hearing the base but not the music played far off. The paranoia set in as i searched the house for a hidden radio...went outside to listen....but it would not go away and of coarse it was in my head, it was being put there. As things digressed the tones changed to high frequency piercing tones in a code like repetition, i could feel it resonate in my head and bones. Day 6 i was wondering the streets with major paranoia and fearing i was being framed in a terrorist plot by the US government, painting me as of a certain religious (I am a white Canadian Christian) group and tying me with Al queada. All in an attempt to have cause to attack Iran. I thought they were attempting to drive me crazy and freak out and catch it all on vid as they plant information which leads the alleged uncovering off a massive terrorist attack to be placed on CNN and media around the world. I refused to play into there plan and giving them what they wanted ducking them at every turn. I would not be part of an underworld inspired consperacy......Crazy eh.

Anyways the layers of detail,multiple story lines and concordance's of this episode could fill a library. This happened right when that movie was out in theaters about the 9/11 plane attack....Flight (something or other) that was about 4 years ago. The thing is how the hell did my mind come up with all that junk. I had no interest in any of this matter at the time, not into conspiracies, occult, world affairs, global security, government, politics, new world order, tin foil hats or anything of the sort.....................since this whole episode i have been deeply interested(staying far away from the occult) This is why i have found this site, i needed to research my experience as way to much of it did not originate from me, i needed explanations.

I ended up in the hospital around day 7 thank goodness, put me back on the benzo.s to initiate a proper withdrawal and some anti psychotics and i begged to be knocked out at i couldn't keep this jig up, i gave up, surrounded feeling satisfied i did not "loose it" in public and foiling there plans, but more of the occult stuff in the hospital. An amazing drawing from a patient"crazy person", it was full of symbols and actual signs which played into one of occult themes in my psychosis. As well the sounds continued. The Nurse behind glass was reading the book"Ezekiel Prophecy", i flipped a dictionary open and underlined was the word "code"....freaked out i flipped it again and it opened to "encrypted" flipped again...."freuquncy".....throwing it down in fear my eyes cast on the poster as the zombie patients milled around one of them said to me in a whisper.......i am glad you spoiled there plan.....

I know how this sounds people and i don't tell anyone the details for that reason. what i have deducted from recent research of this experience is

positive and negative realms are at battle at every level of reality, if its not organic its synthetic or digital, ones and zeros. To be no part of the negative realm or forces, go organtic....

i have been med free for over a year and filled with positive energy and very stable mental health. Though i am still sensitive to good and bad energy and certain sounds due to PTS lol....

i know.....crazy first post, 100% genuine

posted on Oct, 14 2008 @ 04:19 PM
link   
being schizophrenic myself, i understand hearing/seeing stuff you don't expect is a huge shock. you get used to it though over time. at least you have anti-psychotics, some people cannot leave the house long enough to speak with a psychiatrist.

what kind of anti-psychotics are you taking? i used to take risperdal but it gave bad side effects and i found clozaril to work better. i haven't taken medication in a while though because the doctor i was seeing moved after katrina and i have not been able to talk to anyone new. i think i developed enough coping mechanisms though to get through the day without too much incident but nights are very hard.

i would think your issues are more of a mental illness and not so much paranormal though i've only read the first post of this thread.

posted on Oct, 14 2008 @ 08:00 PM
link   
I agree that you should check things out (as far as health goes) but that voices thing happens to me sometimes at night.. usually right before I fall asleep but I question my sanity so i guess I'm still awake.. Either way, sometimes they are loud enough to scare me into a sitting position. Don't know what it is but I've just thought it was some kind of "predream" (normal) type of thing (by the way, I have no mental health problems at all and function just fine)

posted on Oct, 17 2008 @ 08:32 PM
link   
About 10 days ago I stopped taking my medication. I ran out and decided not to go back on. I've never felt better in my entire life! There was a week period or so where I was convulsing because my body was going through withdrawal from being on this medication since I was 16. Nearly 6 years. After that it was like coming out of a dream. Since NOT taking the medication I have NOT experienced depression, the voice phenomena (whatever it may be that Gren and I have discussed here), anger outbursts or any of the things the medication was suppose to have solved. Everyone has noticed that I am a much more loving person being OFF the medication. I haven't felt this healthy in a long time. I'm physically stronger as well as mentally. The medication made me numb and not want to have relationships. Basically everything the medication was suppose to solve. Good old exercise, yoga, and introspection are more than any medication has ever done for me. My doctor at first was worried that it would be a problem, but she could not be more pleased with the results. I am a bit alarmed that they give these drugs out to 16 year olds and younger. The reason I was placed on it was because of my OCD. The better part of my teenage years was spent as a zombie. It was easier for me to quit speed then go off these drugs. I am all natural now and loving it!

Also since going off I've actually noticed a decrease in what might be considered delusions such as believing in ghosts and what not. It's made me much more rational and scientific in my approach to the paranormal elements.

posted on Oct, 18 2008 @ 02:49 PM
link   
I believe that this issue is pretty much solved. Soulstone and Gren hit the nail on the head. With all psychological issues aside, the mind will tend to make patterns where no patterns exist (hence the Rorschach ink blot test--example only, validity is questionable). This phenomenon also can apply to auditory stimuli. I too have experienced this occurrence and I can honestly say that I am a normal human being.

Another curious thing that I experience involves "hearing waves" as the initial title of this post speaks of. I can be in a room with an electronic device (a TV for example) and I can "sense" that is is either on or off regardless of whether the audio is muted. This I cannot explain, but I'm sure the explanation is hardly supernatural.

posted on Oct, 19 2008 @ 06:41 AM
link   
Its your meds I had that happen when I was younger too, you just need to get them changed or adjusted. They can cause a misfire of the frontal lobe and nerve endings in the ear drums; if you have a build up of them in your system or if you are becoming intolerant to them.(docs explanation at the time) I dont take them anymore havent for a long time, but I can still vividly remember the exact samething happening.
Another thing is alot of people with high IQ's have mental issues simply because they forget to "shut down". Mabe its also time to slow up and learn some good meditations.

posted on Oct, 19 2008 @ 07:48 AM
link   
"I knew no one would believe me so I took my medication which consists of sleeping pills and anti-psychotics."
You're on medication, sleeping pills and Anti Psychotics.
And you make out like any of this is out of the ordinary?
Then why would you be on Anti Psychotics in the first place?
Obviously you just need a medication adjustment or alteration and should see your doctor.

posted on Oct, 19 2008 @ 09:07 PM
link   
reply to post by Interestinggg

I am on them because my doctor thought I had a tactile hallucination. As I explained already. It later turned out to be a neurological disorder caused by my brain. It was only in the past 10 days or so I stopped taking the medication with the consultation of my doctor. Never have I felt better. I am not lethargic, numb, or weak. I exercise, do yoga, and write again. I have moved on with my life. I was so loaded on these medications at such a young age the actual problem became the medication. I now seek to establish relationships and meaning in my life. It has already been discussed what the voices were. In fact other people outside of this forum get them quit a lot. It's how we make sense of noise. Playing 10 hours straight of video games is also a problem. As has been stated over and over again in here....wait, did you even read the posts?

No, I didn't think so.

Oh well time to go off and enjoy life.

[edit on 19-10-2008 by Soulstone]

top topics

<< 1  2    4 >>

join