It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Naomi Wolf - Give Me Liberty (interview)

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 5 2008 @ 08:57 PM
link   
Hi There,

This very brave and courageous lady concerned about the deleterious situation in her own country, switched the usual theme of her writing feminist topics to that of alerting her fellow Americans to the gathering momentum of the coup occurring in the US.

uk.youtube.com...

www.huffingtonpost.com...

endofamericamovie.com...

I think it appropriate that her voice should be given consideration and attention, and if possible, give her your support. She is currently doing a book talk tour, so maybe you could go along and catch her lecture? I'm not so sure how long she will continue to get away with being a leading light in the fight to bring Bush & Co to justice...she may get silenced. Should some unfortunate accident occur to her, you'll all know what truly occurred.

Best wishes

posted on Oct, 5 2008 @ 09:02 PM
link   
Some good ole dissent.I love it.I am into the interview and I have a lot of respect for this woman.Hear her roar.

posted on Oct, 5 2008 @ 09:22 PM
link   
I'll be honest with you. Whilst watching the trailer for 'End Of America - The Movie', even I had tears in my eyes, and that's from someone born and bred in the UK.

My country has never been what it could've been from all its historical experience. It could've remodelled itself to a fairer and equal society around the same time America acheived its independence, and France rid itself of its monarchy...a revolution should have occurred in the late 1700s, but it was deflected and nullified before it had a chance to germinate.

However, should revolution occur once again in America, it just may plant the seed here in the sheep of Britain. I cannot emphazise strongly enough the urgency for the American people to act, and to continue to act no matter what obstacles are put in your way. I abhor violence to achieve ends, but my conscience has to recognise that if the situation continues to worsen in your country, violence will rear its head. Remember, you are not losing something physical, which after its destruction can be rebuilt and reshaped, you are losing the ideal that is America, that ideal which psychologically gives you the inner-perception of being free'er than any other nation. That is what the fear is doing to your minds, it is wresting that perception of inherent freedom from you...for pity's sake, do not let fear prise it from your grasp.

Best wishes

new topics

join