It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Question about ATS and Privacy

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 5 2008 @ 06:40 PM
link   
Since discovering this website and others like it I have often wondered how my privacy plays into all of this. From reading this website and others like it I have pretty much learned that the government can do whatever it wants to do. By accessing, participating, and viewing these websites over a period of time does this not make me and all of us an automatic threat and target of the government? Wouldn't this pretty much mean that we all are going to be on the list for these supposed FEMA camps?

posted on Oct, 5 2008 @ 06:41 PM
link   

posted on Oct, 5 2008 @ 07:06 PM
link   
It helps some, but it doesn't explain everything. Ever since I found this website I have found it hard to trust anything anymore and now I am expected to believe in a company with Trust in the name? That seems like an automatic red flag to me. That seems awfully to good to be true. I mean if the gov is above the law then that wouldn't even matter. Could they not just bypass that anyways simply by registering with an e-mail address and making a forum name? I mean hell they could be here right now reading this thread...

join