It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

N.W.OandU.S.A.Y

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 5 2008 @ 02:17 PM
link   
I've come to the conclusion........NWO exists...........so does dumping down ar'tards......but iwllll get to that when we hit spell check/ya' Grammar.

I'm free rolling right now. With a bee in my bonnet that I want to share. For to long now the haves still have, and we have no more than yesterday?

I'm all for someone being in charge, taking responsibility. But i like to belive I can do what ever I want, when I want.............Not much granted, But I'm elite (COD4)

""My family is not going to war for you anymore.".....Saidd Grampa'

I want World Order, I'm human I like things the way I like em'. BUT just because I like it and believe it? ...in no way makes what I think good for the goose..........ya' dig.

Let me offer an explanation.............I think its ok to lack respect my friend, he thinks It's crazy.

"Just because you have a uniform on,' doesn't mean I speak pig Latin, buddy"

....I wont do as you say...........10'million Jews jumped in a hole because 13 people with guns said so..........then they gassed me/em'/you?

I like to go off track..I think it keeps it intrusting...............I'm just flexing my lack of writing skills.

Burn or Fade?

"Fuk it ill back flip off the World tade"

Pont is ............The day I'm not allowed to do W.E.T.F. I want to do, is the day we rise up?

"What if NEW' shoes really are meaningless?"

Art?

puke:

[edit on 5-10-2008 by N.B.A.Y.S.O.H]

join