It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Interesting UFO Photo That Claims to Prove Existence of Alien Life

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 6 2008 @ 04:11 AM
link   
I have already posted this before! ??

posted on Oct, 6 2008 @ 04:37 AM
link   
I have to agree with Kukulcangod -- whether he was the one who posted, or not, ATS has definitely seen this picture before. [Where was the scientist assistant then?..]

Do I believe this? I'm not so sure either way. But I CAN say that if the little guy with the pointy ears is real, I'd *personally* like to have a sit-down over Java with him.

- Mea

posted on Oct, 6 2008 @ 12:44 PM
link   

Originally posted by Anonymous ATS

Bottom right "square head alien" looks a little like a human with his hands up on the window of his cell. Going to be hard to get to sleep tonight!

WOW, your right!!!! Thats a scary picture!!!!

posted on Oct, 6 2008 @ 01:09 PM
link   
Sorry if it's been posted before. The article was from yesterday and the sighting was only on September 10th, so I figured that this is the first time the pictures had been released.

posted on Oct, 6 2008 @ 04:33 PM
link   

'nuff said?

[edit on 6/10/2008 by MarrsAttax]

posted on Oct, 6 2008 @ 05:24 PM
link   
reply to post by Anonymous ATS

Have you guys done any sort of control test with this method? I mean all you're throwing out there is interpretation of pictures that might be actual UFOs. Have you tried seeing what kind of results you get with a picture of a known hoax? I mean if you end up getting the same results on that it would prove that your technique is faulty.

posted on Oct, 6 2008 @ 05:38 PM
link   

Originally posted by Xcalibur254
reply to post by Anonymous ATS

Have you guys done any sort of control test with this method? I mean all you're throwing out there is interpretation of pictures that might be actual UFOs. Have you tried seeing what kind of results you get with a picture of a known hoax? I mean if you end up getting the same results on that it would prove that your technique is faulty.

You could use that technique on a picture of a cow and get the same results its just pareidolia

posted on Oct, 6 2008 @ 05:47 PM
link   
I have seen a thread on ATS similar to this before... and it was just as ridiculous.

trying to imagine all kinds of wonderful things in blurry pixels.

C'mon

[edit on 6/10/08 by blupblup]

posted on Oct, 6 2008 @ 05:48 PM
link   
reply to post by Xcalibur254

I was going to suggest, 'What if someone took a picture of a passenger jet and do this PPP on the weirdo's on board, just to see if the detail gotten is worthy'.

Perhaps it would be interesting as well to see if we can spot President Bush picking his nose on Airforce One.

Yes there needs to be a control, otherwise these are shapes merely interpreted as alien beings.

posted on Oct, 6 2008 @ 08:45 PM
link   
I analyzed these images at length, and altough a striking photograph, with the lightning, I saw nothing unusual in the photograph, other than a light spot in the photograph (It appears to me as a reflection). The "aliens" appear to be simply shapes cut with a photo shop software.
-shane
Oregon, USA

posted on Oct, 7 2008 @ 10:25 AM
link   
As someone into digital photgraphy, I call bs. There are only so many pixels of resolution available in a digital photo, a scanned negative, or scanned print. All this image resizing will do is add artifacts. Jpeg images already have lots of nice artifacts that will also be enhanced. Instead of just saying "it works", i propose a test of the PPP process. Somebody take a closeup picture of a recognizable object (lets say a piece of paper with some writing). Next take a picture of the paper from a distance so that it is not readable in the photo. The PPP guys can process the distant shot (don't give them the closeup), and tell us what the paper says. If your process can do what you say it can, I'm sure the NSA, CIA and Adobe would love to give you a few million dollars.

posted on Oct, 7 2008 @ 10:36 AM
link   
reply to post by Xcalibur254

If you click on the picture, you see the aliens they have produced from tho photo. One the "aliens" shown looks an awful lot like the sketches of the Hopkinsville Aliens. It kind of makes me wonder.

posted on Oct, 7 2008 @ 10:57 AM
link   
reply to post by torturekiller2006

If you read the thread you will realise
how ridiculous this is and sounds,it`s
fabricated nonsense as stated previously
this thread should now be deleted imho it`s
embarrassing!

posted on Oct, 7 2008 @ 02:46 PM
link   
One of them looks like this guy

posted on Oct, 9 2008 @ 12:52 PM
link   
reply to post by Veritas Lux Mea
But I CAN say that if the little guy with the pointy ears is real, I'd *personally* like to have a sit-down over Java with him.

Yes, the 'elf' or gremlin seems to be remarkably similar to an witness description of an alien creature that I read in a book about UFOs for teenagers...

Either way the techniques used to analyze these images should be shared with the public. Either that or we think they secretly added or BS'ed these images. It's up to them.

I have a hard time believing that all these images were extrapolated from a blurry picture of an far-away ufo. It could just be an coincidence but it just seems oddly strange.

posted on Oct, 10 2008 @ 12:28 AM
link   

Originally posted by Anonymous ATS
As one of the persons who is involved with PPP let me explain how the process works in the simple terms. Imagine you take a photo of an object and your photo is 4x6 than that photo contains about 600 digital pixels. What we did with Christine's photo was enlarge the photo to nearly 45,000 digital pixels which made the photo the size of a outdoor movie screen 50feetx50feet, with our special equipment. No as you can imagine we can see ever little detail like it was taken from a plane at 500ft. looking down on a row of buildings. After finding the data we are looking for all of the data is crammed into a 4x6 photo, that's a lot of data but everything that was in the 50x50 foot photo is now in the 4x6 inch photo. This process takes up to 12 hours as we enlarge the photo thousands of times, in other words a 4x6 becomes a 5x9 inch photo so we do not change the image. Once all the data is back into the 4x6 we use a patented process to begin enlarging the part of the photo we want to see. This is an over simplification of the process but it is a good example. I would be gald to answer so questions about the photo or the process. I am the Scientist assitant. Ronnieufo

this is the biggest load of garbage i have seen in a while.
mods need to lock/ even delete this thread

it's embarassing

posted on Oct, 10 2008 @ 12:51 AM
link   
Why I seem to be getting flash backs of Kid Icarus from the Nintendo NES system way back in the day, Maybe mario, and Luigi are on that space ball also.

posted on Oct, 10 2008 @ 12:52 AM
link   
This is funny not only did they look into a window that was on the ship but saw aliens.
when you digitize the photo they saw a window on the ball lighting (what I think it really was considering its in a thunderstorm) You cant get more information from a photo then it already contains. Now there is one exception to this and that is if the computer knows what its looking at like a face for example. But since I doubt they have the schematics for the ufo its not possible.

posted on Oct, 10 2008 @ 03:42 AM
link   
As correctly pointed out by some fella members, there's no way to make it appear something that simply DON'T EXIST.

If the image we are talking about is this one,

then THIS is what was caught on camera

It's not a matter of using some advanced technology, NOTHING but this was caught on camera, and every detail except these pixels was simply artificially ADDED, this sets the reliability of the so called "PPP" technique to ZERO.
One can come here and to claim do have some incredible technology, the point is that nothing but these pixels can be extracted from the photo, they are the only REAL information contained in the image: every further detail that was seen in this photo has more to do with hallucinations than with technology.

[edit on 10/10/2008 by internos]

posted on Oct, 10 2008 @ 04:04 AM
link   
If this gentleman -really- believed in this PPP technique, then he'd be going outside and seeing rabbits and cows in the clouds and be claiming that those were real alien Lagomorph and Bovinae hundreds of feet tall.

After all, those are even stronger examples of pareidolia than an indistinct craft.

Yet, he's not. I contend this proves he doesn't believe in his own work.

And...nor should we.

[edit on 10/10/2008 by Badge01]

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join