It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Reinhardt predicts WW3!!

page: 22
<< 19  20  21   >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 19 2008 @ 07:03 PM
link   

Originally posted by sad_eyed_lady
"Note To Wise Investors:

There is an extraordinary amount of..

military traffic (cargo) in the skies of North Atlanta today."

I'm sorry but this made me laugh hysterically. Do you want to know WHY there was a huge amount of military traffic in North Atlanta on the 14th? Because this weekend there was an airshow in Marietta. Dobbins AFB hosted the Thunderbirds this weekend along with an open house.

posted on Oct, 20 2008 @ 05:56 AM
link   
Its almost hilarious how Europe, a civilization thousandths of years old has managed to tackle its conflicts with reluctance while US, not even 300 years old, acts just like any baby would: hasting through.

In my humble opinion, americans deserve better education (as to be read "common sense") however, this education might come in form of tactical nukes.

Its in your nature (us citizens) to be blind and unaware of things that in Europe, are considered common sense knowledge, common sense interest.

Whether world as we know it will soon end, I really do not know and frankly, I less care about. But the reason behind a possible ww3 would definitely be the american way of life adopted by more and more nations (spend big, consume big, dont give a # about others end enforce your way of doing things)

posted on Oct, 20 2008 @ 11:00 PM
link   
He wanted a list of WTC tenants:
List of WTC tennants on 9-11-2001

It's a giant list. I think the key maybe to find out where they are holed up together now. Riyadh? I do not know.

posted on Oct, 21 2008 @ 03:48 PM
link   
fistly...there is this....;

Colin Powell has made bizarre comments that echo the recent declaration by Democratic VP candidate Joe Biden that there will be an “international crisis” early into Barack Obama’s presidency that will test the new president by forcing him to make unpopular decisions.

Speaking on meet the press two days ago, Powell officially endorsed Obama and also made the following statement:

“The problems will always be there and there’s going to be a crisis which will come along on the 21st, 22nd of January that we don’t even know about right now.
video: [link to www.prisonplanet.com]
-coming-crisis-we-dont-even-know-about-right-now.html

then this...;

US intelligence: Iran will be able to build first nuclear bomb by February 2009
DEBKAfile Exclusive Report

October 21, 2008, 8:46 PM (GMT+02:00)
[link to www.debka.com]

also this....;

Upcoming Events...(LEGATUS)

2009 Winter Summit
Bermuda, Feb.. 5-7, 2009

posted on Oct, 21 2008 @ 04:00 PM
link   

Originally posted by KOGDOG
Uh... this country spends somewhere in the neighborhood of 650 billion on defense. These "other countries" that you fear may attack the USA would be well advised to stay clear of an enraged America.

That sure helped you avoid 911, didn't it?

[edit on 21-10-2008 by leo123]

posted on Oct, 22 2008 @ 05:14 PM
link   
Who knows what it's prevented, not only to the US and it's interests, but to all of NATO throughout the years. Assuredly more than 9/11

posted on Oct, 23 2008 @ 09:16 PM
link   
That zip file that was posted is no longer available. Anyone care to share the archive again?

U2U me if necessary...

Thank you!

posted on Nov, 1 2008 @ 02:14 PM
link   
And October passes without WW3. Good job Reinhardt!

posted on Nov, 3 2008 @ 11:36 AM
link   

Originally posted by SuperViking
And October passes without WW3. Good job Reinhardt!

Did he say their was going to be a war in October?

posted on Nov, 3 2008 @ 12:36 PM
link   
Yes, he predicted war in October.

posted on Nov, 4 2008 @ 03:12 PM
link   
Actually in early October he said their would be war within 60 days.

posted on Jan, 7 2009 @ 07:18 PM
link   
WW3 starting in the short term would be a ludicrous activity based on the independent and unaccountable international banks who are the US Federal Reserve, up to their old tricks again: cause a phony attack on your own turf to raise panic and start a conflict, then supply both sides of the conflict with loans; the US takes big loans to fund it's side of the war, and companies take big loans to fund their war effort. Somewhere along the line, fund the enemy war effort too - just ask George W Bush's grandfather who was involved in supplying Hitler's army with items required to act against England. Remember, the US doesn't enter wars to win, it starts wars that are meant to be chaotic and long term; maximize the profits for the banks. HOW MANY TIMES DOES THIS CRAP HAVE TO HAPPEN BEFORE THERE IS THE NEXT US REVOLUTION TO CLEAN THE FED AND THEIR DAMNED SABATEURS OUT OF THE SYSTEM?

The US/Saudi oil pricing cartel has been using oil pricing to supress Russian fortunes of late, but Peak Oil is a harsher reality than that. But no matter, if someone starts something other than a rocket fired from downtown Iran, it's likely going to be a phony incident thought up, funded and activated by servants to the Federal Reserve cartel, with a few corporate raider associates ready to further dismantle the US government for their own profits. Absolutely no doubt about it.

Has anyone noticed how out of the blue just before Obama gets in that Israel decides to start bombing and killing hundreds? WE'RE GETTING TIRED OF YOU, ISRAEL LOBBY!

posted on Jan, 7 2009 @ 07:30 PM
link   
Starred and flagged!!!!!

I'll be watching this with great interest.

posted on Jan, 7 2009 @ 07:38 PM
link   
Of course it's imminent.
Let's count.
1. WWI
2. WWII
3. WWIII

No matter what, at one point there will be a WWIII.
If he predicts the day it starts, and he's right, THAT will send chills down my spine.

posted on Jan, 8 2009 @ 08:51 AM
link   

Originally posted by SuperViking
Yes, he predicted war in October.

just to clarify - he predicted DURING the month of october that the conflict would happen in 60 days. (he later retracted this timing saying that he had forgotten about xmas).

He also said lots of smaller events would start happening between favourite enemies (like India & Pakistan and the Israelis & Palestinians) which also has happened.

feb is the next big event he has predicted following the legatus meeting in bermuda.

learn more about it all here

posted on Dec, 31 2010 @ 06:16 PM
link   
Guess he got this wrong as well!

Second line

top topics

<< 19  20  21   >>

join