It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

What's going on with this forum?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 5 2008 @ 03:39 AM
link   
What the hell is going on with the comics section on this website?
What an exciting time for comics we are in.
We have more than enough going on to talk about on here, yet I rarely actually see any discussions about it.
Any ideas of how we can save it?

posted on Oct, 5 2008 @ 03:43 AM
link   
Yea i kinda asked the same thing when i declared that forum dead lol.Than asala tried to give it a bit of a boost(using my suggestion of course:af
with a comic strip contest.Alas it seems it cant be revived

posted on Oct, 5 2008 @ 07:41 AM
link   
There must be a way.
We can do it I believe, we just need to post a series of inspiring and good threads to get the ball rolling.

posted on Oct, 5 2008 @ 07:41 AM
link   
There must be a way.
We can do it I believe, we just need to post a series of inspiring and good threads to get the ball rolling.

posted on Oct, 5 2008 @ 11:17 AM
link   
reply to post by PeaceUk

With comics costing $3 to $6 a pop, your not going to get a lot of comic fans here. They are probably at the DC or Marvel boards. I love comic books, but have not been able to afford them for a few years now. Last time I read DC there was only one universe to it. Now they have brought back the multiverse again and every character they ever killed off is back (or it seems that way). I'll just remember my old Silver Age collection and forget about the new stuff.

posted on Oct, 5 2008 @ 01:04 PM
link   
reply to post by kidflash2008

Yeh I definitly hear you on that one.
It's a hard hobby to maintain but it's definitly worth it.
Oh well, hopefully we can get things moving again.

SR

posted on Oct, 11 2008 @ 07:16 PM
link   
Where's Umbrax and Steveo lol when those dudes where around there was a new thread in this section every day. I've got to sign in more now, glad to know there's still comic fans around in BTS.

Good to meet you all.

posted on Oct, 11 2008 @ 08:35 PM
link   
yeah I agree. Pity not much happening...

I am a fan of Noble Causes... I posted a thread on it and not one response... ah never mind.

posted on Oct, 12 2008 @ 05:51 AM
link   
We can bring this place back.
What if they remove it because there's not enough activity?

posted on Oct, 12 2008 @ 10:56 AM
link   
reply to post by PeaceUk

There are other forums that do get less activity. I guess it comes in cycles, especially when a new comic book movie is about to be released. There should be more activity when Watchmen comes out in the Spring.

new topics

top topics

join