It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Image of Obama............................

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 4 2008 @ 09:16 PM
link   
"A model wears a short dress with a portrait of Democratic presidential candidate Sen. Barack Obama, D-Ill, a creation by French designer Jean-Charles de Castelbajac during his spring-summer 2009 ready-to-wear collection presented in Paris, Friday, Oct. 3, 2008"

What it does not say is that the image on her dress seems "imo" to show a bullet wound over the right eye.

The model also seems to have the same, and note it is red.

I am sure there are good/reasonable answer's, but darn if that isn't a NICE conspericy.

Oh, sorry:
Yahoo News Link

posted on Oct, 4 2008 @ 09:21 PM
link   
Wow...! who would have ever realised that that was to hint at assasination. A wound to the head. I saw that picture and just thought it was more cool aid Obama worship, but I guess not...

posted on Oct, 4 2008 @ 09:30 PM
link   

posted on Oct, 4 2008 @ 09:44 PM
link   
reply to post by mrmonsoon

hey good find! and the colors uses...yellow:caution/black:death/bees:sting
star and flag, what a mind trip!

posted on Oct, 5 2008 @ 07:53 AM
link   
Not amusing.... here is a better pic of the outfit. The marks on the model appear to be deliberate when compared to the image of Obama.

posted on Oct, 5 2008 @ 11:21 AM
link   
I posted a mail to the designer with our questions.

Let's hope for some answers...

posted on Oct, 6 2008 @ 02:21 PM
link   
I haven't had a reply all day, I really hope to get some mail back this week because this guy needs to give us some explaining...

Another thing that is weird is the gloves, one yes on the side with what seems to be a bullet hole.

And no on the side without bullet hole.

Makes it only more weird

posted on Oct, 6 2008 @ 02:38 PM
link   
Sorry.

I'm not seeing that at all. It just looks like an image of Obama to me. What you see above the right eye looks nothing like a bullet hole, especially when compared to the design of the rest of the shirt.

Add to that the woman wearing a "yes" glove (as in yes we can), and I'm pretty sure we have a pro-Obama shirt.

Nothing to this.

posted on Oct, 6 2008 @ 02:56 PM
link   
reply to post by nyk537

OK she still has a NO glove on too

And why do you think the model has been made up so it looks like there is blood on her face?

posted on Oct, 8 2008 @ 02:11 PM
link   
No answers at all, I guess the designer "disappeared"

And a new conspiracy theory is born

top topics

join