It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Project Camelot Must Listen to NOW!

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 4 2008 @ 08:13 PM
link   
yea i've been posting today's interview on as many "October 7" threads i can find!

did anyone notice the Timewave Zero chart, and how it spikes on 9/11/01, and 10/08?!

what's really gonna happen? what's all the talke about a "release"?! is this really the breaking point? is there gonna be a false-flag or nuclear attack?!
what about economic collapse?! that sure would be nice!

posted on Oct, 4 2008 @ 08:16 PM
link   
Theres been much written on the timeline zero chart, for the 7th, but also, earlier, Russia released in its newspapers that Bush had contacted UK and said that a financial collapse was planned for the 7th, and shortly after that martial law, so this has all been predicting a lot for that date.

posted on Oct, 4 2008 @ 08:21 PM
link   
I'm very suspicious though that its all been released just like this ahead of time, first by the Russians, then the Web bot prediction, now this warning. Its being given too easily ahead of time. Yes, I believe people must speak up and not be a willing anything, but this could easily be a dangling of something over here, while they do something over there. So just be prepared for anything. Even a massive buildup to nothing to discredit future warnings. So bear it all in mind.

posted on Oct, 4 2008 @ 08:40 PM
link   
reply to post by mystiq

Could you present any of the links to the Russian media saying this? I'd very much like to read them.

posted on Oct, 4 2008 @ 09:04 PM
link   
I think it's important to show intent.

Deagle says to send out the intent that you wish to see, and to act in ways that would show this is not what you want.

If we do, we will not be a "Willing Sacrifice". If we take this information, and just go: "Oh well, what's the difference". You are a "Willing Sacrifice".

We need to spread the word. We still have time.

Mystic, Deagle said it is intentionally put out, so you can either act on it, or become a Willing Sacrifice. It's a Lucifarian thing.

[edit on 4-10-2008 by seawolf197]

posted on Oct, 4 2008 @ 09:09 PM
link   
reply to post by mystiq

Jeah, is it getting too obvious? It makes you wonder. But if it is disinfo, what purpose would it have?

Not many people get to hear or read this, and most don't even believe it, I think.

posted on Oct, 4 2008 @ 09:11 PM
link   
reply to post by seawolf197

Spread the word to who? Who will listen?

posted on Oct, 4 2008 @ 09:22 PM
link   
I just listened to this. I think it is probable.

2 small 10KT yield weapons in 2 major american cities would be all they need to crash the financial system and declare martial law. The entire world fiat economy would crash bringing about the needed chaos to destroy the existing order.

The middle-east will erupt in warfare.

Out of chaos a new world order would emerge.

The U.S. will turn into the North American Union. LIkewise other regions of the world will be consolidated.

[edit on 4-10-2008 by In nothing we trust]

posted on Oct, 4 2008 @ 09:25 PM
link   
reply to post by flice

Since I forgot the name of the thread its really hard sorting through all the pages on the search, but it was here on ATS not too long ago. If someone else remembers the name the link to the thread about Russia hearing the US went to the UK to say they were planning for a complete financial collapse and martial law, would appreciate the link. Thanks. In the meantime, I will continue looking.

Edit to add: Found it www.abovetopsecret.com...

[edit on 4-10-2008 by mystiq]

posted on Oct, 4 2008 @ 09:57 PM
link   
reply to post by mystiq

Whoa now, remember that not everything you read is true.
Sorcha Faal is full of it and most of ATS already knows that.

posted on Oct, 4 2008 @ 10:19 PM
link   

Originally posted by seawolf197
This is a must listen to immediately! Go to the link scroll down to October 4 and play the telephone interview.

Project Camelot Bill Deagle

Do not be a willing sacrafice!

We have to come together.

THIS IS IT GUYS, GET READY!

THIS IS WHAT WE'VE BEEN WAITING FOR.

THE TIME HAS COME.

YES.

posted on Oct, 4 2008 @ 10:22 PM
link   
reply to post by enigmania

Well, I've told my close network of friends about this. We have been working all day to devise a plan. We have a start, and I'm sure it will get better.

If you don't think this is going down, OK, but I am planning for the possibility that it might.

Food, water, supplies, evacuation plan. This is my intent. I don't want to be contained, I want to be able to move between cities, not be stuck in one.

On the days leading up to this financial melt down, it was all predicted, and it's all come true, therefore I have good reason to believe that a Bank Holiday is very possible, so I'm prepared for that.

I'm packed, and the minute I hear a hint of Martial Law, I'm gone. Until then, it's back to work on Monday.

posted on Oct, 4 2008 @ 10:31 PM
link   
reply to post by seawolf197

Hey, I'm doing the same, I just thought you meant you were going to try and prevent this from happening.

This could very well be the last few days, we even have the internet, once it breaks loose, the plug will be pulled.

All I can say is, follow your intuition.

Godspeed and bless you all people!

posted on Oct, 4 2008 @ 10:34 PM
link   
reply to post by sidewayszombie

i do want to say that my dream was so real and it repeated twice.
my intent was i had to let this out to calm me down, and share it with whom the christ wills to see it, there was no malice in my intent, just love for all in the area concerned. then i came to this thread as though lead by the spirit heard the phone conversation of bill deagle. he say he sees flat land and its quite flat here. if st clair river is target shipping to chicago
is gone and every thing that goes down from lake michigan.
in the bible is says that in the end days his children will dream dreams of what is to come. don't belive mine uless it ties with others.

posted on Oct, 4 2008 @ 10:45 PM
link   
Does Deagle have a track record to show that this should be believed? I have never heard of him before and this seems to be taking doomsday predictions to a new level. At least it won't take long to find out.

I will be glad when next week comes to pass.

posted on Oct, 4 2008 @ 10:50 PM
link   
reply to post by sidewayszombie

I'm aware of that. But there is 3 of them for the same date roughly, at least. Thats why I was wondering if they would let such information slip unless it was intended somehow.

posted on Oct, 4 2008 @ 10:51 PM
link   
reply to post by Karlhungis

Just google, there's lot's of videos of his presentations. I saw one about two years ago. Very interesting, he seems to know a lot about our hidden history and the forces controlling us.

[edit on 4/10/08 by enigmania]

posted on Oct, 4 2008 @ 10:56 PM
link   
did bill deagle say one of the cities was a mary city?
marysville,mi is within 8 to 10 blocks of target of which i talk!
port huron, mi. marysville,mi.

posted on Oct, 4 2008 @ 11:00 PM
link   
Ok look I am no prophet , but since 9/11/01 I said wait till 7 years and then the next big event will unfold , it is quite possible this guy's vision may come true.,

I mean Cmon ATS people we all saw this economic problem since the beginning of the year, some people were more awaken and saw it way before this year.

I only fear that I am not prepared enough for this , I live in NY and I'll definetly pay attention to that and take tuesday off as a personal day just in case" its better to be dead wrong than dead "(my quote lol)

Hopefully its only the crash happening on tuesday...no at nuke...

10-7 means not available, out of service in the CB code

People that been talking about that date...
Web Bot
reinhart (the man that predicted the stock crash of september 15)
and now this bill deagle guy...

Anyways i want thanks you guys and moderators for all the info in here i come here to find a way and to stay away from the corporate sponsored media's lies.

posted on Oct, 4 2008 @ 11:00 PM
link   
This is scary indeed.I have had dreams starting about a year ago where I am a prisoner in some kind of Chinese run camp that was underground somewhere.I was either in a cage or in some kind of classroom,but it was all underground.I only remember flashes of the dream,talking to another prisoner in the cage next to me,some kind of cable car transporting us to and from the cages and our classrooms.It was cavernous.I hope this is all wrong.No matter what happens,I LOVE YOU ALL!!!

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join