It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Ron Paul basically sums up

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 4 2008 @ 03:36 PM
link   
my feelings why we are likely at the end of a grand debt super cycle.

Apologies if it has already been posted.

posted on Oct, 4 2008 @ 06:29 PM
link   
A great, but sad post.

I have followed (and donated to) this man since the late 1970's. He has been warning America for more than 35 years regarding the irrational behavior of the Federal Reserve and our politicians. Everything he has said has become fact and his dire warnings regarding this bailout will play out just as he has stated in the OP's video.

Whatever this country and its people must endure until our economy and markets correct themselves (if they can), its my only hope that Dr. Ron Paul survives the chaos and when the dust settles, the American people finally realize he's been telling us the truth for all these years.

He has shown us he is the kind of American that must lead us out of this madness created by the elite bankers with the help of their Congressional lackies. I also believe him to be a rare individual that the American people will follow out of the darkness. They need a "wake-up call" and its just around the corner!!

For more than 30 years he has been the lone voice in Congress speaking economic truths to, and for, the American people, while the entire Congressional membership fed us a pablum consisting of failed Keynesian crapolla and outright lies.

I can only hope that his run in the Republican Primaries got through to enough Americans, so they have some clue as to how we got into this horrible situation and that he is a man to lead us out of our economic despair. (If that will be possible.) His constituates could not have asked for a better human being to represent them. I'd be proud to have him represent me, any time any place.

At the very least, Dr. Ron Paul deserves the Congressional Gold Medal for his outstanding and dedicated service to the American people. He has more than acted above and beyond the call of duty as he tried to warn us about our economic future. His belief's became our reality.

"A Congressional Gold Medal is an award bestowed by the United States Congress and is, along with the Presidential Medal of Freedom, the highest civilian award in the United States. The decoration is awarded to an individual who performs an outstanding deed or act of service to the security, prosperity, and national interest of the United States."

I believe he meets the requirements.

Dr. Ron Paul has steadfastly stood with and for the American people since his first days as a Congressman and when (or if) America can escape the clutches of the elite bankers and their Congressional lackies, he will stand with us through the turmoil and hopefully lead the American people back to where we are once again "We the people", with a banking system envisioned by our founders, representented by individuals worthy of our blood, sweat and tears.

The noblest of efforts, Doctor Paul. Too bad so few were listening.

[edit on 4-10-2008 by Oldnslo]

[edit on 4-10-2008 by Oldnslo]

join