It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Non-Profit Org Offers $100k Reward For Info Tying Karl Rove To Election Rigging

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 4 2008 @ 03:02 PM
link   

Non-Profit Org Offers $100k Reward For Info Tying Karl Rove To Election Rigging

rawstory.com

A non-profit organization has offered a $100,000 reward to anyone who can supply information tying Republican strategist Karl Rove and computer expert Michael Connell to illegally manipulated elections, according to a Friday press release.

The group is called Velvet Revolution and is looking for evidence of criminal activity and Connell's relationship with Rove.

(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Oct, 4 2008 @ 03:02 PM
link   
LOL!!!

Now that vermin Rove has a BOUNTY on his head!

The most pathetic part about this (and other gov corruption cases) is that PRIVATE ORGANIZATIONS are now having to do the gov "oversight" commitee's jobs, because they have become completely laughable in terms of policing their own---Primarily because THEY'RE ALL DIRTY.

It is going to take actions like this, done completely outside of the immediate gov body to get any type of TRUE investigations and justice for the people...

Hopefully someone earns that $100k by bringing this criminalistic thug down...

rawstory.com
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Oct, 4 2008 @ 04:38 PM
link   
they all need to be tried for treason and warcrimes..lets hope this starts somthing..

posted on Oct, 4 2008 @ 04:59 PM
link   
reply to post by DimensionalDetective

The people who have any evidence probably see $100k as chump change. I doubt it would bring anything new to light.

I am sure there is evidence of Rove being involved (as it is so blatantly obvious) but when it comes to evidence, if the common man had access to it, it would have become common knowledge by now. So much has already come to light of dark dealings during elections and NOTHING has been done about it!

If people outside the elite had access to this evidence to tie in Rove with all of this, and have not brought it to light, they probably have good reasons not to otherwise they would have done it by now. Maybe they fear ridicule or even for their lives or maybe they would incriminate themselves.

Another factor that should be taken into consideration:
It will probably provide an incentive to falsify documents etc and could, ultimately, undermine this very noble cause.

Either way, I don't think it will help. Rove can sleep easy another day.

posted on Oct, 4 2008 @ 05:12 PM
link   
LOL, this is nothing but a political sham by political hacks.

What a great incentive 100K will provide for some political hack to fabricate some erroneous evidence.

posted on Oct, 4 2008 @ 05:13 PM
link   
reply to post by Lebowski achiever

You're likely right. When one sees what an absolute joke all of the hollow threats from Conyers and Pelosi have been towards "holding Rove in contempt" for refusing to testify in the Spiegelman case (a whole other cesspool of corruption) and we see Rove with his smug sneer weekly gracing Faux news, it pretty much shows this guy is laughing at us all and flipping us the bird, and he has plenty of abbeting partners in crime...

[edit on 4-10-2008 by DimensionalDetective]

posted on Oct, 4 2008 @ 05:17 PM
link   
I think Greg Palast will take that reward. He intercepted e-mails that contained caging list in Excel files.

posted on Oct, 4 2008 @ 05:19 PM
link   
reply to post by DimensionalDetective

He is a little snake and he will get his just deserts. I am absolutely convinced of it. He is just such a pathetic excuse of a human being and he will, most likely, cross someone who should not be crossed and will be hung out to dry/rot. I cannot wait for that day.

However, this WON'T do it.

[edit on 4/10/08 by Lebowski achiever]

new topics

top topics

join