It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Blossom Goodchild Interview On the Cosmic Eye Oct 12th,2008

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 4 2008 @ 11:12 AM
link   
Hi everyone,

I will be doing an exclusive Radio interview with Blossom Goodchild from Australia who is a well know Actress in Australia and also is a Psychic Medium Channel of a group of Galactic beings called the Federation of Light on my worldwide Broadcast The Cosmic Eye Radio with CmdrAleon .
You have most likely heard about Oct 14th 2008 being the first of a 3 day First Visual Contact from this Galactic group.

I will add the complete message from the Galactic Federation of Light below so you have some backround as to what was Channelled by Blossom Goodchild . The updated Youtube video is here for educational update purposes please look at this as well. www.youtube.com...

T

The Cosmic Eye will air live Sunday in the United States 11:30 AM Est-1:00 PM Est thats 8:30 AM Pst use a WorldTimeZone map online for your time to tune in.
You can listen Worldwide at www.wesufm.org/

Here is her message from the FOL

Blossom's most recent book “The Bridge” documents the messages channelled to her by the Cosmic Beings known as The Federation of Light. In her most recent encounters with them they have announced that one of their craft will appear in our skies on October 14th 2008 for a period of three days in such a way as to prove to us the existence of other life forms in the Universe. The Federation of Light stress that they come in LOVE to help us and our planet move to a new Higher Vibration of Love. They have asked Blossom to get this message out to as many people as possible.

www.blossomgoodchild.com...

Again Tune in Sunday Oct 12th for the Radio Interview

Mod Edit: No Quote/Plagiarism – Please Review This Link.

Mod Edit: New External Source Tags – Please Review This Link.

[edit on 4-10-2008 by Crakeur]

[edit on 4-10-2008 by Crakeur]

posted on Oct, 4 2008 @ 11:24 AM
link   
Can I get a ride on their spaceship ?

posted on Oct, 4 2008 @ 11:31 AM
link   
Oh god, I cant wait till the 15th for this crap to stop.
But on the other hand there will probably be some threads explaining why nothing happened and this will go on till eternity..

posted on Oct, 4 2008 @ 02:01 PM
link   
reply to post by darksky

Nibiru is around 8 years over due now, don't expect it to stop just 'cause the date has passed.

Keep in mind, the Zetas were channeled as well.

posted on Oct, 4 2008 @ 05:56 PM
link   
reply to post by Cmdraleon

a spaceship or whatever hanging in the sky for 3 days
would not show there was other life forms in the universe...

it would only show that a next generation technology exists and works well, as to who is controlling the craft, they would need to land and disembark...not just hang up there in the sky for 72 hours

~~~~~~~~~~

Cmdraelon; i realize you are just the host, ? a 3rd year host ?,
at that WESU 88.1 FM ?campus station?...

and i know your only providing a public service announcement about
an interview with the ms. Bloom.....

i'll probably get the streaming at that 8 or 8:30 time, just to listen for 3 minutes minimum...if it sounds decent enough i'll sitthrough the 'Love' the Federation of Light wants to shower us earthlings with...

thanks,

[edit on 4-10-2008 by St Udio]

posted on Oct, 4 2008 @ 07:20 PM
link   
Much like the rapture that was going to happen in september and did not happen , i really doubt that anything will happen at 14th of october.

posted on Oct, 5 2008 @ 04:01 PM
link   

Originally posted by St Udio

a spaceship or whatever hanging in the sky for 3 days
would not show there was other life forms in the universe...

it would only show that a next generation technology exists and works well, as to who is controlling the craft, they would need to land and disembark...not just hang up there in the sky for 72 hours

My feeling is this if it happens is a First Visual Contact for a 3 day period.

From a Human mindset thats something I think anyone would want .

With our violent history before I would even attemp to land and make contact with Human beings I would first want Humans to act like Human beings.

That means no killing hate war towards others.

I have read many message on ATS from the negative side and I am more concerned with how we are acting then for them to comeout of their ship.

The fact that if this happens they show their ship and its as large as they say that will prove the first thing that we are not alone in the Universe.

Now their will be people even if this ship appears that will make all kinds of excuses and in the end those excuses will be meaningless.

So will see what happens on Oct 14th,2008.

~~~~~~~~~~

Cmdraelon; i realize you are just the host, ? a 3rd year host ?,
at that WESU 88.1 FM ?campus station?...

and i know your only providing a public service announcement about
an interview with the ms. Bloom.....

i'll probably get the streaming at that 8 or 8:30 time, just to listen for 3 minutes minimum...if it sounds decent enough i'll sitthrough the 'Love' the Federation of Light wants to shower us earthlings with...

thanks,

posted on Oct, 10 2008 @ 07:43 AM
link   

Originally posted by Cmdraleon

Originally posted by St Udio

"they would need to land and disembark...not just hang up there in the sky for 72 hours"

haha a 2000 mile long UFO would destroy everything if it landed.

new topics

top topics

join