It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Nasa Ufo Banned Video - Crazy !

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 4 2008 @ 09:37 AM
link   

Does anyone know what mission this is from?

One of the UFOs splits at 1:46

Also,
check out the mini UFO at 1:05

Mod Edit: All Caps – Please Review This Link.

[edit on 4-10-2008 by sanctum]

posted on Oct, 4 2008 @ 09:52 AM
link   
yeah them ice particles floating away from the base are really aliens in spaceships....

Seriously you have to be joking with this right?

posted on Oct, 4 2008 @ 09:53 AM
link   
Sorry, to me it looks like ice.

One of the main things researchers look for is objects that change direction, especially if the object is near other objects that are clearly ice.

posted on Oct, 4 2008 @ 09:55 AM
link   
Little white dots floating in the blackness of space stopped impressing me years ago. There's nothing on this film that cannot be explained away as debry or ice particles. There is an urge to say that those little white specks of light are massive ships seen at a distance but in reality they are just tiny particles. If you look at the sequence showing the satellite rising from out of the cargo bay, 1:09, you can actually see how tiny and close these objects are as one passes in front of the satelitte rising from the bottom to the top of the screen.
I wont be impressed with any of this type of film until one shows actual detail. Then I'll believe it.

posted on Oct, 4 2008 @ 10:31 AM
link   
reply to post by Mintwithahole.

Yes, funny how YouTube user undercoveralien failled to point that out but tried to point all the other objects he/she could see.

posted on Oct, 4 2008 @ 10:35 AM
link   

yes 1:04 to 1:12 shows one of your ufos right in front of the satellite. case closed, zip up your fly.

you are just giving skeptics more ammo as to believers being delusional.

posted on Oct, 4 2008 @ 10:40 AM
link   

yes and they move in a non changing fashion, constant speed and direction. now i hope this video doesn't serve as disinfo for the one where small or distant ufos are in a storm cloud system and can be seen from the shuttle, i have watched that video dozens of times, and those change direction and speed constantly, and two even appear to be chasing one another. ice particles or anything else inanimate for that matter could not change direction or speed on their own. but THIS video is very dull.

posted on Oct, 4 2008 @ 10:41 AM
link   
I would say that the tether inccident video are far more imortant.
The objects there, pulsate, change direction and seems to be rather large.

I am a strong believer, but this atleast most of the moving objects in this video has to be ice particles that detaches from the "thing" when they "launch" it.

posted on Oct, 4 2008 @ 10:58 AM
link   
I am not implying that what we see on the vid isn't ice... but my question is this...

where does the water come from that formed this ice, and how does ice remain intact in a vacume/space?

Just a question out of curiosity and not trying to prove or disprove anything!

new topics

top topics

join