It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I need some serious alien related help!

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 8 2008 @ 11:59 AM
link   
The aliens that talk to me are my friends but i perceive them as asshole because they change my pursuit in life completely without consent or warning
and they dont let me meet them what assholes ha

by the way the aliens have this to say

we advise you to seek god for guidance , faith and hope will strengthen anyone's resolve tremendously and pray intensely for help because we will hear your cry and will assist you to make some positive changes in your life.do not go to any conventional mental institution cause they will not understand and will only drug and mess your mind even more, instead you must spend time healing your mind and strengthening it with your will and trust that someone is there with you helping you heal but only if you ask for our help, cause we are constantly monitoring the earth and helping those in need. may the best of joy be with you .

posted on Oct, 8 2008 @ 12:20 PM
link   
reply to post by MegaCurious

You know that without even a story to back up your claims, and the convenient way your computer keeps playing up when you try and write any of what has happended to you down, it is difficult to believe anything you say. I'm sure this is one of the reasons why the police keep saying that you need psychiatric help.

Therefore, if you want to do yourself a favour, especially if these things really are happening to you on the frequent basis that you mention:

(1) Get yourself a fully charged video camera and record some of this stuff

(2) Get yoursefl a tape recorder and record some of the sounds you mention

(3) Set up a few web cams in your residence recording to a hard drive and publish footage on the web (i.e. youtube)

(4) Oh yes, and write your story on paper if needs be and scan it into your computer.

Just stop bleating on and get some proof and then people can either be amazed at your story and repent of the way they have treated you terribly in the past... or you can be committed and get the help you need!

Many Regards,

Tytanius.

posted on Oct, 8 2008 @ 12:38 PM
link   

Hello MegaCurious,

I just came across your thread and I have a suggestion. Understand that I have no reason to doubt you nor believe your words, however what you have written resonates to me as a person in desperate peril and I want to help if I can. I'd suggest you contact Budd Hopkins at Intruders Foundation: www.intrudersfoundation.org...

Their organization was set up years ago to provide resources for abductees and others who have been affected by the "others". Given the intensity of emotion that you project, I would guess that they could either work with you to discover more about your encounters, or refer to other resources, if appropriate.

I feel for you. It sounds to me as if you are in a bad way, sleep-deprived, and on the edge. I wish you the best. Hope they can help you.

Peace

posted on Oct, 8 2008 @ 12:52 PM
link   

p.s. --

In the meantime, if you feel the need or want to tell your story in detail, I and others are willing to listen. Sometimes with things beyond our apparent control, it is personally beneficial to lay it all out and tell others what you are experiencing. Who knows? Perhaps that will stimulate others who secretly share some facet of your experience to come forward.

Of course, the more you say, the more there will be folks who seem to think their mission in life is to poke holes in your experience. Challenging ideas and claims is one thing, and a healthy thing, IMO, but there are some who seem to just love to be the first to cry !FRAUD!

So... please do what feels right. Should you choose to share more details of your experiences, there are at least a few that would listen.

Be well

posted on Oct, 9 2008 @ 08:10 AM
link   

Originally posted by argentus
p.s. --

In the meantime, if you feel the need or want to tell your story in detail, I and others are willing to listen. Sometimes with things beyond our apparent control, it is personally beneficial to lay it all out and tell others what you are experiencing. Who knows? Perhaps that will stimulate others who secretly share some facet of your experience to come forward.

Of course, the more you say, the more there will be folks who seem to think their mission in life is to poke holes in your experience. Challenging ideas and claims is one thing, and a healthy thing, IMO, but there are some who seem to just love to be the first to cry !FRAUD!

So... please do what feels right. Should you choose to share more details of your experiences, there are at least a few that would listen.

Be well

*Puke*. People like you who support overactive imaginations is why they continue to exist.

C-BuZz

posted on Oct, 9 2008 @ 11:09 AM
link   
reply to post by C-BuZz

I'm curious why you'd even bother posting. It sounds like you want to bait me into defending the OP's statements. There's clearly not enough information given by the OP to determine anything other than the idea that the person claims to be in pretty severe emotional turmoil.

"People like you".... Seems like you might be fairly comfortable wallowing in the miasma of your own snap judgements.

Welcome to ATS. Something for everybody here. Even people like you.

[edit on 9-10-2008 by argentus]

top topics

<< 1   >>

join