It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

If crop circles are from Aliens then they look like the formations.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 4 2008 @ 07:49 AM
link   
I think the cropcircles and patterns are in fact how these beings look like, they have no humanoid form, they are like geometric entities that the 3-D universe translates them by if they are from another dimention.
Man sent his Image to space on a gold disc.
These crop circles are the same, they look like these patterns and are alive but can not communicate with humaniod beings. Look at NASA footage from space and the Jellyfish type UFOs that are, maybe they are not UFOs but living entities.

posted on Oct, 4 2008 @ 08:02 AM
link   
I find that unlikely, since all cropcircles are very, very different. One of the basics of nature and all life (which is questionable to change off-world) is that members of the same species look similar. Not identical of course, but enough similar for anyone to immiedietly identify them.

The "jellyfish" type "UFO" are incidently also similar in every bit of photo/video we've seen.

posted on Oct, 4 2008 @ 11:14 AM
link   
If they are from another dimention they might not be so 3-D in how we percieve them and have other dimentional elements from the 5th and 6th plane for example.

posted on Oct, 4 2008 @ 11:30 AM
link   
reply to post by The time lord

Then why should they represent themselves in a 2D medium?

That would make them even harder for us to understand, and they should know it.

posted on Oct, 6 2008 @ 05:21 PM
link   

Originally posted by ArMaP
reply to post by The time lord

Then why should they represent themselves in a 2D medium?

That would make them even harder for us to understand, and they should know it.

They could be saying, look we look like stalks of wheat in your world. Example Rods as a intelligent species and our universe looks like this shape or that. Or in our world we look Grided to you and circular. Maybe they are dumbing down to us to get attention. Our own digtal message of mankind in the space is rather basic too. We are not two dimentional but our drawings and pictures are.

posted on Oct, 6 2008 @ 07:12 PM
link   

Originally posted by The time lordOur own digtal message of mankind in the space is rather basic too. We are not two dimentional but our drawings and pictures are.
That is true, but I think that the reason we sent a 2D version was because we were limited to a simple medium, they have the whole of the Earth (at least) and a supposedly very superior technology to write their message.

Also, the best way of simplifying our 3D shape is by turning it into a 2D shape, so I suppose that a 4D entity would use a 3D medium, specially if they want to communicate with a 3D entity.

posted on Oct, 17 2008 @ 12:35 PM
link   
Maybe they are 4-D but think we are 2-D so they communicate in that format. Maybe crop circles have a translation code which we still have to discover in order to bring it to 4-D universe. These beings could be so bizarre that all these spirals and formations could really be the nearest thing they are like in terms of life forms.

I have seen some strangeness in the air with Black rods streakig across the air only being a foot long and white streaks like spears in verticle form come down from the sky. Maybe the two are linked, they look like our plants of corn thin and verticle like spears and they go aroud the world or the magetic fields as a realm of energy, hence laylines in Wiltshire England.

new topics

top topics

join