It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Walking Through Glass

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 4 2008 @ 02:07 AM
link   
For the past 2 weeks or so I've been having this repetitive dream where I have the ability to walk through....glass. It's quite a strange ability. Tonight, perhaps, out of lack of sleep I decided to act on this dream. I put my hand to the glass and tried to remember the sensation in the dream, when I had pulled away I felt the surface of the glass and the area around where my finger tips were were indented with an upper feeling around the impressions. As if I pushed down on it and it resulted in an indentation with ridges. It was a bit alarming and I didn't believe it at first since they were not there when I first tried this. I felt the rest of the glass and all the other identical ones and there were no lumps or anything. Then I went back to the glass I had touched and it was completely straight again. This isn't the first time this has happened before. It was a bit different though before. I had rubbed a glass wine bottle and it burst open. So some questions. Is it possible for the mind to manifest something like this? I remember Christoper Reeve was able to move his fingers after being paralyzed because he had had dreams of motion. Also is there anyway a certain glass forms under the heat from the body?
This is what happened, or what I experienced.

posted on Oct, 4 2008 @ 02:14 AM
link   
reply to post by RagenCajun

Oh nooo...

You've turned into - Glass Man!!:

Now, don't get brittle on me....

posted on Oct, 4 2008 @ 02:23 AM
link   
I haven't heard anything like that before; however, medically speaking it is more than possible for a patient who has severe hallucinations or delusions to manifest physical wounds on their body if they sustained those wounds during said hallucination and believed that they accrued them. So I would not have a hard time believing someone can affect external reality through will. The mind is indeed amazing.

The only experience with glass I have ever had was a couple of months ago. When I underwent my iron palm training for kung fu, I had the most peculiar problem with glass containers. At certain times, anything wrought of glass that I picked up shattered and in one case exploded. Sobe bottles, my good wine glasses, etc. It was intriguing, eye opening, and frustrating.

posted on Oct, 4 2008 @ 02:29 AM
link   
reply to post by Torsten

At certain times, anything wrought of glass that I picked up shattered and in one case exploded.

Stop...

You need medical assistance now:

www.add.org...

We are here for you man...

posted on Oct, 4 2008 @ 02:32 AM
link   

Dude, you walk through glass? Really?

That's on top of:
seeing the future.
being stigmatic.
being a vampire.
and being an empath.

That's quite a resume there sport.

We like attention don't we?

[edit on 10/4/2008 by schrodingers dog]

posted on Oct, 4 2008 @ 02:34 AM
link   
How about balls the size of Arkansas?

www.break.com...

posted on Oct, 4 2008 @ 02:52 AM
link   
This reminds me of Criss Angel. (no kidding). I don't know if he's really or not but i've seen an 2 episodes where he walks through glass. Witness's on the other pane of glass to verify the feat. There was of course a sheet of something blocking the view of Criss so the viewer couldn't reenact whatever he really did but the bystanders seemed rather impressed/shocked and seemed real and not paid. I've also seen a vid of him walking through an armored bank vehicle. But again, i don't know if what he does is real or not.

But i say keep trying, reflect on the dream and the sensations experienced within the dream and try to make something of it. Just don't get stuck between glass, it's unknown to me whether the glass will be there if the sensation leaves you before you're safely away from the glass lol

But again, that's phenomenal if what you said was really as it was (I'm not questioning you there)

posted on Oct, 4 2008 @ 02:54 AM
link   
I can see through your ability.

If you cant prove you can do this to anyone, I think we can all look past this, literally.

posted on Oct, 4 2008 @ 02:57 AM
link   

Originally posted by dominicus
I can see through your ability.

If you cant prove you can do this to anyone, I think we can all look past this, literally.

Why do you have to be a "glass half full" kinda guy?

Sorry, couldn't resist.

posted on Oct, 4 2008 @ 04:01 AM
link   

Originally posted by schrodingers dog

Dude, you walk through glass? Really?

That's on top of:
seeing the future.
being stigmatic.
being a vampire.
and being an empath.

That's quite a resume there sport.

We like attention don't we?

[edit on 10/4/2008 by schrodingers dog]

Heh, I'd just read the 'empathy' thread too!

We'd better be careful, this could be Sylar from 'Heroes' we're talking to; he collects superhero abilities like my shelves collect dust!

posted on Oct, 4 2008 @ 04:08 AM
link   
reply to post by Merriman Weir

And yet he's single.
Go figure.

"Can I get you a drink? Oh wait I can't."

BTS fodder if that.

posted on Oct, 4 2008 @ 10:09 AM
link   
reply to post by schrodingers dog

BTS fodder if that.

Hear, Hear...!