It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Tuesday Oct. 7 Is National Night Out! Are The Web Bots Right

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 4 2008 @ 12:57 AM
link   
I assume most of us at ATS have heard the dire prediction that the Web Bots have made for Tuesday, Oct. 7th. I was just thinking that there is a good possibility that we will see something extraordinary happen that evening. What could it be I wonder.

I feel extraordinary is not the word for it, it will be something so earth shaking, you will think you have woken up in a parallel universe in a bad episode of the Twilight Zone!

So I warn you, the view from the porch may not be so fun.

posted on Oct, 4 2008 @ 01:12 AM
link   
I've been thinking that rather than a single event, it could be just a massive re-direction of global emotions regarding the current economic crisis, possible war with Iran, and the unprecedented deployment of troops within America. Once the majority of people realize we're all standing on the cliff together, people will start to panic.

October 7 could very well mark the beginning of global panic due to events already happening.

It could also be very possible that the moment will not fell any different than any other moment - only in hindsight when things actually begin to happen people will look back and point to October 7 as being a pinnacle or turning point (just as people will remember September 15 because of the failure of Lehman Bros).

posted on Oct, 4 2008 @ 01:24 AM
link   
You know.... the timewave theory makes a lot of sense.... and if indeed everything is just patterns, these web bots are kind of like studying the shape of the larger pattern at work here.... and patterns seem to have certain predictable characteristics... like if you see a lion running towards a herd of wildabeast, you know they are going to stampede most likely in a certain direction. Or more abstractly, if you see a design, and in certain places the design changes in a similar fashion, you can most likely expect that each interval of pattern change can be measured in relation to the last. I think existence and time has a larger multidimensional shape to it, and when these chaotic or drastically different changes happen relatively suddenly, it's merely a shift in the overall pattern, and you can probably predict when these shifts have happened and are going to happen by finding some way to study the larger multidimensional pattern at work which is shaping this, and web bots and the timewave theories make good sense, and I am not surprised by their accuracy. Remember the mysticmushroom thread that basically predicted the "start" of the economy crash? Strikingly accurate for something that is seen as "kooky". But I believe the web bot and timewave methods are actually studying the same thing. The shape of existence.

[edit on 4-10-2008 by dunwichwitch]

posted on Oct, 4 2008 @ 01:44 AM
link   
I'm a programmer that has built web bots before. This whole computer programs making predictions idea is rubbish. Whoever created this idea needs to go back into the tried and true methodologies such as astrology, tarot cards, throwing bones and bible code. And yes I'm being sarcastic about the other options.

I wish I could change your minds in these few paragraphs but the only thing that I can say is that on the 7th something may or may not happen. The importance of that event is subjective. Today our government told every taxpayer to pay up $6,000 as part of this bail-out plan. A few days ago the DOW dropped the highest amount ever in one day. Its all subjective.

Obsidience

posted on Oct, 4 2008 @ 01:48 AM
link   
Rubbish you say. I think sometimes one who is enlightened needs to read between the lines. Maybe your web bot can help you understand.

posted on Oct, 4 2008 @ 02:22 AM
link   
There is so much Oct 7th anxiety lately that I cannot help but notice it in my web browsing. I saw this thread first so I will place it here. I was looking at a spirituality forum in a section about peoples dreams they have posted and this unusual one was worth reading:

Spiritual Forums.com

.................Later i have a short dream in which i enter the kitchen. I open the fridge and take out a carton of milk. I then fill a glass with it. At the moment i want to take a sip out of it i notice that in a vertical direction the milk has diverted in 2 parts: water and just the white of milk. I then think that i must have had an old carton of milk in the fridge...open the fridge again and take a look at the date...before looking at it i already know what the date is: the 3d of august. Because of the old milk i start vomiting, on purpose...though i'm conscious of not feeling sick of it at all.
Then i take the milk with the good date...7th of october.........

The general concept I get from this dream interpretation is that that date is a crossover point between the old and the new. Milk, being spiritually linked as the word of God as given to children, that the new milk represents that we might be given a huge awakening as a whole that will completely transform us. The old milk symbolically represents that the water and the fats that did not mix when milk is spoiled will be made new again.

[edit on 4-10-2008 by ben91069]

posted on Oct, 4 2008 @ 02:30 AM
link   
Nothing will happen.

Let's look at the numerology.

So 10 plus 7 plus 2008 is 51.

51 is 6.

6 divided by 2 is 3.

3 is the third person on a basketball team.

The swing man, or small-forward, if you will.

And those people are capable of defending anyone.

No worries.

posted on Oct, 4 2008 @ 02:40 AM
link   
I stayed up all night last night trying to get jabberwacky to release to me secrets about our future. I asked it what will happen on the 14th and it was right! It said "I think you will eat"! This is magical and stuff!

new topics

top topics

join