It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Fannie Mae forgives loan for woman who shot herself: Addie Polks of the World

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 3 2008 @ 09:30 PM
link   

Fannie Mae forgives loan for woman who shot herself: Addie Polks of the World

www.cnn.com

Addie Polk, 90, of Akron, Ohio, became a symbol of the nation's home mortgage crisis when she was hospitalized after shooting herself at least twice in the upper body Wednesday afternoon.

"We're going to forgive whatever outstanding balance she had on the loan and give her the house," Faith said. "Given the circumstances, we think it's appropriate."
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Oct, 3 2008 @ 09:30 PM
link   
U.S. Rep. Dennis Kucinich, D-Ohio, of whom I have the up most respect for, even though we do not agree on politics, told her story before Congress. He told her story, and demanded that something be done to help those like her, not to help those on Wall Street..

Congress listened, and digested this information, this story.. the tale of a 90 year old woman evicted from her home, shot her self twice as police tried to evict her, and a community that demanded action.

Sure, Fannie Mae (now a Government Corporation IE Fascist entity) forgave her loan, after she shot herself twice, but it brings two important questions:

1. The bail out bill bails out huge corporations and international central banks.. it's supposedly "frees" the Credit market to enable Mortgage companies to MAKE MORE MORTGAGES and thus more profit (because that's good for the country?) But the bill does nothing for us.. it will not effect us in any way except higher taxes, higher inflation. Those like Addie who only have their homes to their names are forgotten.. caught in the middle of hyper inflation, of rising interest rates (credit card companies are petitioning the right to charge over 29.99 percent on cards now) .. and rising unemployment.. And government taking what money they have and handing it to billionaire companies.

2. More people will, in desperation, turn to Addie's extreme measures. Because she shot her self (in critical condition, though things are not looking good for her) and got her mortgage.. how many desperate people will pull a gun on themselves, or others, in a final effort to keep the hard work, their lives, their very effort into building..

Our country turned it's back on her people.. shunned her subjects for the sake of the Oligarchy that now rules supreme.. Those who wield the power do not need to keep money from this deal, receive payment, be bribed, profit in any way what so ever..

It's domineering..

They get the satisfaction of ultimate subjection. The LARGEST outcry in American history .. enough to crash Government servers.. and the ruling class said no, screw off, we don't serve you.. we serve the Agenda. We serve the Part Line. We serve the interest of those who WIELD POWER. They have the ability, as they showed, to subject us to what ever their desires. They can hold your 401k as collateral. Vote for my agenda, support me unconditionally or be prepared to see utter financial ruin in your accounts, forget your child's college funds they mean nothing unless you give us what we want. Bend over, allow Big Brother to exert what power, what humiliation, what expression of dominance they so desire.

The People said NO. The government told you, like ignorant school children that YOU do not posses the INTELLIGENCE to Govern your SELVES. The ultimate point of the Constitution, that the Government be a institution to reflect the general will of the people. To protect individual rights. That the government be an entity to preserve our desires, to protect and shield us.

On Friday October 3rd 2008 The United States Government told you, the American people.. you don't understand, Liberties are designed to be a facade, a false sense of security.. as if words could jump from the paper as guardians and protect the will and safety of the constituent.. they told you that you would never understand, that it was not their fault they could not find ignorant enough word's to describe the needs of the economy to the guy on the couch. They told you your constitution means NOTHING. They told you to SHUT UP, SIT DOWN, OBEY. They told you, outright, they don't give a DAMN about your wishes, your protection.

On Friday October 3rd 2008 the Oligarchy runs supreme, power, wealth, the elite class of America OWNS your Congressman, 50,000 emails in a day is nothing to the check book of the lobbyist.

The cowards, the weak bastards, the child minded imbeciles on Capital Hill could not resist the temptations of Party Obedience, of control from the Oligarchy, of the desire to submit to the Agenda then to the wills of the people.

On Friday October 3rd 2008 It was finalized, officiated that before the wills of the people, before the Constitution, before the citizenry, their children, their children's children and most of all the forsaken bones of our Forefathers will be put in the trash, forgotten, a bygone era because the Creditors, the institution, the international banks, foreign dictators, murderers, cowards, thieves, thugs, criminal organizations with the facade of being institutions sanctioned by the Government to protect the wills of the people.. these things, the most heinous you can imagine.. these trump all. Your children, our forefathers, our flag, our dignity, our history, our future. It means nothing now, for the wills of the Creditor above all else matter.

It will be known, in the future when they look on centuries past that there once stood a beacon to the World, a shining example of perfection, beauty, the prime subject of people protecting people, of preserving the God Given Rights to man, that once, long ago, there was a Government For the People, By the People..

And it will be known,

That on Friday October 3rd 2008 that beacon to the world, in a shroud of darkness, sank to the most heinous acts of man, greed, control, a government pimping it's citizenry to the world.. yes, it will be known that

On Friday October 3rd 2008 the Republic of the United States died.

www.cnn.com
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Oct, 3 2008 @ 09:50 PM
link   
This is despicable, I opened a thread today on the bail out is a fraud and that it will not work an explain why.

Still while wall street cronies of the bush administration and the traitors in congress only care about fattening their coffers on the tax payer in this nation, we the people are going to have a very steading road to economic decline and more desperate individuals losing what is left of their American dream.

The American dream do not belong to Americans anymore.

posted on Oct, 3 2008 @ 09:53 PM
link   
I swear they tell these stories just to get other people to try it...
Unbelievable.
Why not tell the stories about the many THOUSANDS of people who DIDN'T get pity for shooting themselves and are living in tents...with their children.

I feel bad for those people.

Maybe people only enjoy unrealistic happy endings in the news nowadays?

posted on Oct, 3 2008 @ 10:01 PM
link   
Excellent post. What really bugs me out about the bailout is the fact that it
A. Does force banks to lend money. Who's to say that the banks dont get the bad stuff off of there books and say thanks FED for the money and thanks government for taking care of our bad debt...America have a nice day. The fact is the international banking cabal has no nation. The are obedient to NO nation. They dont care about the people. These people have been funding massacres for hundreds of years.

B. It does nothing for the struggling homeowner. Anything that would of helped the homeowner was stripped out leaving the typical homeowner to struggle and the banks to have a ton of cheap cash and no bad debt.

I was totally against this bill and still am. This is the ultimate of all examples of how our government has been hi jacked and the people really dont care. We have a nation of sheeple that have let the international banking crime family take over our nation and now these guys are going for the world. I dont say this lightly but the people in government that not only allowed this to happen but to also vote to pay off the blackmail should be tried for treason and sentenced to death.

As far as the subject at hand it shows the desperation of the people. It annoys me though Im not going to shoot myself oh no no Ill go right down to the office of all of the reps who voted for this and take them out before I would shoot myself.

posted on Oct, 3 2008 @ 10:05 PM
link   
This topic is already being discussed in another thread.

Please continue the conversation here:
www.abovetopsecret.com...

Thread closed.

new topics

top topics

join