It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

O'Reilly Blasts Barney Frank On Fannie Mae Mess!!

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 3 2008 @ 07:59 PM
link   
Very heated and IMO this is what journalism is about. Not that I care for Fox, but this is 1 step closer to making politicians more accountable.

www.youtube.com...

posted on Oct, 3 2008 @ 08:10 PM
link   
reply to post by solarstorm

Why does something so bad feel sooo good.

I hate O'Reilly but I actually loved every minute of this video.

posted on Oct, 3 2008 @ 08:59 PM
link   
Wow that was hilarious.

And the Bill O'Reilly part wasn't bad either.

Barney Frank and his party are totally responsible for the financial mess. They messed with the community reinvestment act in 1995 and forced banks to lend to less than qualified people, then they blocked Fannie and Freddie reform in 2005.

Finally some people in the media are confronting this issue.

posted on Oct, 3 2008 @ 09:16 PM
link   
I was just about to post this!

Great video...even though I think Bill'o is scum, I love seeing him get fired up.

posted on Oct, 3 2008 @ 09:19 PM
link   
I watched this last night. Bill sure let him have it. I was taking bets to see if Barney Frank was going to walk off. I was sure he was thinking about it...lol

posted on Oct, 3 2008 @ 09:55 PM
link   
About time! This exchange is long overdue. For the past two years we have seen these turds call hearings for of all things baseball and steroids.

It's time for some real hearings! We should demand a citizen appointed commission of prominent contemporary economists for these hearings and the turds responsible for this mess should be paraded in front of the cameras and held accountable for their actions.

We the people are calling for hearings and we will conduct them ourselves thank you. Barney Frank and Chris Dodd, you are invited and are the first two to go. And oh, you will not be afforded protection under the 5th amendment. Messer's Jim Johnson, Franklin Raines, and Tim Howard, you are hereby ordered to immediately turn over your passports to the FBI, and are advised to not leave the city, nor buy green bananas.

This is what we should demand, for far too long these people have policed themselves and can no longer be trusted to do so. We the people, you and I, should demand this oversight and suspend salary payments for all federally elected officials until this demand is met. What say we?

posted on Oct, 4 2008 @ 01:30 AM
link   
barney frank got owned. i loved watching this last night. always everyone elses fault but barney. what an anti american he is. he should be removed from anything related to the economy and government along with chris dodd.

top topics

join