It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Israel warns Hizbullah war would invite destruction

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 3 2008 @ 10:50 PM
link   
Ummm...DUH!!! Have you been reading the entire thread? Have you read and searched ther news? Hizbollah members have been elected and have become a significant/major party of the Lebanese government and racognized as such.

So lets go back to your statement: "Are you defending the mass murders of innocent citizens in retaliation to Hezobllah's rockets?"

It appears now that these just arent Hizbollah rockets but are Lebanons as well since Hizbo is now within the government.

So what are you saying? Now that they have become part of a legitmiate government that now Hizbo are terrotists and that Israle shouldnt hold their country and gov responsible?

Give me a freaking break.

Originally posted by Mr. Secret

Originally posted by princeofpeace

If Israel is attacked by them then the Lebanese get everything they deserve in retaliation because they have been warned upfront what the consequences will be. Now its up to them to decide if they want to attack Israel and put their own citizens at risk by doing so.

Somehow, i dont think it will really matter though.

Are you defending the mass murders of innocent citizens in retaliation to Hezobllah's rockets?

They should kill Hizbollah fighters not demolish buildings above basements full of women and children!

Enjoy the facts,
www.youtube.com...

Edit: Link added
Edit: Link edited
[edit on 3-10-2008 by Mr. Secret]

posted on Oct, 3 2008 @ 11:40 PM
link   
The reason Israel still continues to have problems with the Hizballah is because they haven't dealt sufficiently with them in the past.

Israel, attacked again and again by guerillas, hasn't met this form of warfare with sufficient response. Whether you want to admit it or not, whether you like it or not, war is two sides killing one another until one side either cannot kill further, or is unwilling to be killed further. You kill enough, the other side quits. Just that simple. It's a cost/benefit thing.

The appropriate response for Israel is to not just attack villages where Hizballah attacks originate from, but to absolutely destroy these areas. When I say destroy, I speak in terms of undone in such a manner, with such utter obliteration and despoiling that no one can later claim any portion of the previously occupying structure, edifice, component, or particle. Destruction should not be complete; rather destruction should be obscenely overdone.

Entire grids one-thousand meters by one-thousand meters should be not just leveled, but powdered. Each time attacks originate from adjacent borders, this should be carried out with great enthusiasm.

The Israeli's have tried purchase. Tried peace talks. Tried everything under the sun, and yet the border nation of Syria, and more distant Iran have been funding Hizballah and building up their weapons.

Any Lebanese with any degree of prudence should have already unassed the area. Any supposed civilians in the area are the dumbass "Palestinians" (there's no such thing) that Hizballah and others have steered into this region for the sole purpose of dying for propaganda reasons.

Let these attackers and their "covers" become part of the world weather system. Between Muslims and the Papacy, Israel has had one hard row to hoe. It's time for them to get hard, as nothing they do on the negotiation level has done them much good.

posted on Oct, 4 2008 @ 12:39 AM
link   

Ummm...DUH!!! Have you been reading the entire thread? Have you read and searched ther news? Hizbollah members have been elected and have become a significant/major party of the Lebanese government and racognized as such.

So lets go back to your statement: "Are you defending the mass murders of innocent citizens in retaliation to Hezobllah's rockets?"

It appears now that these just arent Hizbollah rockets but are Lebanons as well since Hizbo is now within the government.

So what are you saying? Now that they have become part of a legitmiate government that now Hizbo are terrotists and that Israle shouldnt hold their country and gov responsible?

Give me a freaking break.

Originally posted by Mr. Secret

If Israel is attacked by them then the Lebanese get everything they deserve in retaliation because they have been warned upfront what the consequences will be. Now its up to them to decide if they want to attack Israel and put their own citizens at risk by doing so.

Somehow, i dont think it will really matter though.

Are you defending the mass murders of innocent citizens in retaliation to Hezobllah's rockets?

They should kill Hizbollah fighters not demolish buildings above basements full of women and children!

Enjoy the facts,
www.youtube.com...

Edit: Link added
Edit: Link edited

Assuming Hezbollah is "recognized" as part of the Lebanese government, DOES THAT GIVE ISRAEL THE EXCUSE TO KILL CHILDREN AND DEMOLISH THIER HOUSES ON THEIR BODIES??

Why don't they attack the government divisions instead??

Since when were wars about killing civilians?

Is Israel too weak and lacks the intelligence to hit hizbollah and the Lebanese soldiers? I think it proved to be both!!

Do you seriously think wars are about the number of causalties?

posted on Oct, 4 2008 @ 08:54 AM
link   
It sends a CLEAR message to said governement of Lebanon that if you attack us, this is what will happen to your country.

SO, that being said, if Lebanon TRULY CARES and Hizbollah TRULY CARES about the Lebanese people (As Nasrallah claims to do), then they will not attack Israel because in essence the Lebanese will be attacking and killing their own people.

Maybe Lebanon/Hizbo really wants to kill thier own citizens and now they can do it by attacking Israeland using Israel as the scapegoat. That wouldnt surprise me in the least.

posted on Oct, 4 2008 @ 01:25 PM
link   

It sends a CLEAR message to said governement of Lebanon that if you attack us, this is what will happen to your country.

SO, that being said, if Lebanon TRULY CARES and Hizbollah TRULY CARES about the Lebanese people (As Nasrallah claims to do), then they will not attack Israel because in essence the Lebanese will be attacking and killing their own people.

Maybe Lebanon/Hizbo really wants to kill thier own citizens and now they can do it by attacking Israeland using Israel as the scapegoat. That wouldnt surprise me in the least.

Well, justifying "killing innocent people" in anyway and for any reason is something only a moronic murderer would do!

posted on Oct, 4 2008 @ 01:30 PM
link   
reply to post by Mr. Secret

Well, justifying "killing innocent people" in anyway and for any reason is something only a moronic murderer would do

Well i am glad you think so. Since Hizballah leader had no problem justifying indiscriminetly firing rockets at Israeli north. From those villages, may i add. And while i definetly see a problem with our military going to the same level as its opponents , i also see a problem with someone seeing no problem with other side - aka non-terroristic "defence" militia - firing from Lebanese civilian locations at Israeli civilian locations.
Edit - wrong "sarcastic" term used.

[edit on 4-10-2008 by ZeroKnowledge]

posted on Oct, 4 2008 @ 05:04 PM
link   
reply to post by Mr. Secret

You ask, and suggest that wars are not about the numbers of casualties.

Of course it is! War is two sides mutually killing each other until one side or the other is unable to kill further, or is unwilling to be killed any further. You may not like it, but that is what war is, and exactly how it's supposed to be.

You kill all your enemies during a war, and guess what? The war is over.

I know that intelligentsia and academia don't like that concept, as it's a bit too basic and brutal. Too bad. That's how wars are fought, that's how victors are determined, how it's always been, and always will be.

The side that kills the mostest, in the greatest numbers, with the greatest efficiency, in the least amount of time will ever win. The other side is dead.

And civilians? Enemy enablers. Either knowingly or unknowingly. Intentionally or unintentionally.

posted on Oct, 4 2008 @ 05:31 PM
link   
Basically Israel is saying: "If you attack this country unprovoked then the response you and your citizens will receive will be DEVASTATING. Please think about that before you launch missiles and rockets at us okay?. You have been forewwarned, so you cannot go crying to the UN or whoever whenn you have already been informed of what the consequences will be."

Now if Lebanon/Hizbo want to attack even knowing what the response will be then the blood of thier dead citizens will be on Lebonese/Hizbollah hands. Its SO VERY SIMPLE.

posted on Oct, 4 2008 @ 05:38 PM
link   
reply to post by princeofpeace

Amen, brother. You try to always let folks know that you want to be left alone, and that if they are foolish enough to attack, then as you said, "their blood be on their own heads!"

I have to say this, and it's my own opinion, based on observation over the decades. These "Palestinians" have to be some of the dumbest folks in the world. You keep attacking Israel, and they keep killing the $#!^ out of you, and you just perpetuate this stupidity.

You would think after a while that they would realize that Israel isn't going anywhere.

A person or group cannot fear two sides equally. Now which side do you want them to fear the most? And how is that accomplished? Overwhelming, complete destruction.

posted on Oct, 4 2008 @ 06:09 PM
link   

Another holocaust.....

When was the first?

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join