It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

So-Called Vampire Jailed For Threatening Bush, Court Official

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 3 2008 @ 05:01 PM
link   

So-Called Vampire Jailed For Threatening Bush, Court Official

www.newschannel5.com

ALTAMONT, Tenn. - One of Middle Tennessee's newest residents is a man of many titles.

Jonathon Sharkey said he's a presidential candidate, a former wrestler and a vampire.

He is in jail, charged with threatening the president and a court official.

Sharkey faces felony charges in Minnesota and Indiana.

He made a name for himself on the Internet where he claims to be the imperial king of vampires.

The charges include making threats against President Bush and an Indiana judge.
(visit the link for the full news article)

[edit on 3-10-2008 by The Revealer]

posted on Oct, 3 2008 @ 05:01 PM
link   
A vampire.....I'm sorry but hahahhaha. I can't believe someone burned down his house for being a vampire. Who says that type of stuff, oh I'm a vampire by the way and I have a wooden stake with spikes. I wonder what his jail mates will think of him. I feel sorry for the guy he needs some help.

www.newschannel5.com

posted on Oct, 3 2008 @ 05:20 PM
link   

Originally posted by The Revealer

A vampire.....I'm sorry but hahahhaha. I guess he was a good vampire. I can't believe someone burned down his house for being a vampire. Who says that type of stuff, oh I'm vampire by the way and I have a wooden stake with spikes. I wonder what his jail mates will think of him. I feel sorry for the guy he needs some help.

www.newschannel5.com

Well..I mean it's not that funny if you're talking about this type of vampire:

A number of murderers have performed seemingly vampiric rituals upon their victims. Serial killers Peter Kürten and Richard Trenton Chase were both called "vampires" in the tabloids after they were discovered drinking the blood of the people they murdered. Similarly, in 1932, an unsolved murder case in Stockholm, Sweden was nicknamed the "Vampire murder", due to the circumstances of the victim’s death.[26] The late 16th-century Hungarian countess and mass murderer Elizabeth Báthory became particularly infamous in later centuries' works, which depicted her bathing in her victims' blood in order to retain beauty or youth.[27] Vampire lifestyle is a term for a contemporary subculture of people, largely within the Goth subculture, who consume the blood of others as a pastime; drawing from the rich recent history of popular culture related to cult symbolism, horror films, the fiction of Anne Rice, and the styles of Victorian England.[28] Active vampirism within the vampire subculture includes both blood-related vampirism, commonly referred to as Sanguine Vampirism, and Psychic Vampirism, or 'feeding' from pranic energy. Practitioners may take on a variety of 'roles', including both "vampires" and their sources of blood or pranic energy.[29]

from en.wikipedia.org...

posted on Oct, 3 2008 @ 05:23 PM
link   
Strikes me as odd that a 'vampire' would be in possession of the very same implement used to kill said vampires, being a wooden stake. I would think a real vampire wouldn't want that anywhere near him/her same as they would not like to be in the same room as a christian cross....

Unless, of course, he was hinting that perhaps Bushy-boy is a vampire, now THAT isn't so much of a stretch of the imagination!!

Just thinking aloud here don't mind me

posted on Oct, 3 2008 @ 05:34 PM
link   
Here is some video on this vampire.

WARNING: STRONG LANGUAGE AND HATE!!

posted on Oct, 3 2008 @ 05:46 PM
link   

posted on Oct, 3 2008 @ 06:07 PM
link   
holy crap. this was almost funny, but it soon becomes apparent he is not joking and really believes this muck. know your neighbor!

top topics

join