It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Letter to my Representative

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 3 2008 @ 03:54 PM
link   
Dear Representative Edward R.
Royce,

I want to thank you for voting NO both times on the Financial Bail Out. Although I have looked at your record and I disagree with a lot of it, thank you for trying to stand up to this insane bill that just passed.

I want you to be aware that Congress has a 9% approval rating, and I guarantee you most of the people in this country were against this bill passing.

My point is this, if more and more people know about the corruption in Washington, and the Federal Reserve why don't you try to stand up against it.

Why aren't you talking about reforming our monetary policy?
Why aren't you talking about abolishing the Federal Reserve?

Now that I have grasped what the Federal Reserve is, and the more and more I educate people on it, everyone seems to come to the same conclusion.

IT NEEDS TO BE REMOVED.

I am so angry, and pissed off, cause you politicians just walk around like everything is alright. With your fake left and right paridime when in the end you both are propping up the same thing.

As you can tell the core of this letter is anger to the establishment.

If you don't stand up, the people will.

posted on Oct, 3 2008 @ 04:07 PM
link   
Well written, and I echo what you said. Please post any replies you get.

Blessings.

[edit on 3-10-2008 by solarstorm]

posted on Oct, 3 2008 @ 04:16 PM
link   
At least your representative had the balls to vote NO! Both my senators and my representative voted YES!
Guess what?
Senator Blanche Lincoln
Senator Mark Pryor
Representative Marion Berry
Ya'll are from Arkansas. Ya'll know what hawg call is! Well, listen close. Ya'll are gonna be hearin' a hawg call! It's gonna be tellin' you to come home, and stay there. Ya'll are toast!

new topics

join