It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Banker Bailout: Total Financial Dictatorship

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 3 2008 @ 03:51 PM
link   
reply to post by DimensionalDetective

You forgot to add that This bail out is a fraud, and is not going to work.

www.abovetopsecret.com...'

Second this is the end of Bush presidency and the last chapter on the complete privatization of the American government.

Bush just handle the beginning of the Treasury Department as a private entity to be run by the same corrupted cronies of bush that he has handle the government too.

This people are going to drain this nation of everything that has left and the nation will fail to support that greed.

posted on Oct, 3 2008 @ 03:54 PM
link   
And when this country fails those who did it will be eaten by the poor... You can take that one to the bank.

posted on Oct, 3 2008 @ 03:56 PM
link   
reply to post by GrndLkNatv

The problem is that the elites owning the global banks that are involved in this will be long gone to drain another emerging developing country, like China, India or Korea.

posted on Oct, 3 2008 @ 04:04 PM
link   
reply to post by GrndLkNatv

No matter what Bill Gates does, he will die and with it he will have done nothing... That is the truth...

And in the process, millions of people are slaughtered, such as occurred because of Adolph Hitler in WWII.
It's one thing to be a Christian, it's another thing to basically give up on life, and let whatever dictators want to do, occur, because you feel you'll be "saved" in the after life.
God helps those who help themselves. Most believers believe that God gave man FREE WILL, not a brain that he is not supposed to use.
Remember, Christ threw the money changers out of the temple. He would probably have done the same thing to Wall Street, if you believe in the New Testament, so please don't hide behind Christianity as an EXCUSE for inaction. God gave you free will to better yourself and the world. USE IT!

posted on Oct, 3 2008 @ 04:07 PM
link   
Just posted this on the bailout passing thread but George Bush signed the bill and now is going down to Crawford for a vacation in the most troubling financial times in this country's history!

Does he know somethings coming?

posted on Oct, 3 2008 @ 04:13 PM
link   

Originally posted by bringthelight
Just posted this on the bailout passing thread but George Bush signed the bill and now is going down to Crawford for a vacation in the most troubling financial times in this country's history!

Yeah. Good weather.

Guys, not every little fart these guys give is a conspiracy, or a signal of impending doom. The guy was irresponsible during his entire mandate, why change old ways now? There's nothing to make him change, he has been filling his pockets with the constant increases in oil prices, he has got certainly a good deal after he leave the job, and he will be known has the worst president ever, time for a little r&r to think about the past achievements.

posted on Oct, 3 2008 @ 04:15 PM
link   
reply to post by bringthelight

No, he just finished his job as a presidential puppet to corporate America, now he can go and relax and start counting the money he and his cronies have stolen from the tax payer and the profits coming from this bill.

But that money will not be here in America that money will be in oversea banking after all he has been a very good lap dog to the global bankers.

posted on Oct, 3 2008 @ 04:27 PM
link   

posted on Oct, 3 2008 @ 04:27 PM
link   
It just blows my mind how he can go relax right now while the rest of america is in a panic.

posted on Oct, 3 2008 @ 04:30 PM
link   
reply to post by bringthelight

Iraq, part 2, on the financial sector. Only thing missing is the golf courses. He and the Elitists are delighting in the successful heist they have pulled off, across the backs of their suffering nation of serfs.

posted on Oct, 3 2008 @ 04:34 PM
link   

Agreed. I seriously wonder how hard he is laughing on air force 1 right now. "Hey Laura guess what! I just bluffed the whole country into a depression! Take that 70% disapproval rating!"

posted on Oct, 3 2008 @ 04:34 PM
link   
reply to post by ModernAcademia

And, as usual, the SOLE VOICE OF REASON fell on completely deaf ears. Gee, what a big surprise...

posted on Oct, 3 2008 @ 04:39 PM
link   

Originally posted by bringthelight

Maybe we should all take a vacation down to Crawford as well! You know... show our appreciation for everything he's done for us.

posted on Oct, 3 2008 @ 07:32 PM
link   
reply to post by RFBurns

Who does the government consider to be homeowners: you and your neighbors, or the banks that hold the deeds?
Who really benefits when the government props up Fannie Mae and Freddie Mac, and what's the fraud behind the idea of “too important” to fail?
Who really endorsed the emergency Housing Act – and who will be hurt by it?
What impact did the so-called “stimulus package” have on the U.S. economy?
Can the Fed keep making loans to banks forever?
Is it actually against the law in some states to warn people of potentially dangerous banks?
In an economic depression, will pension funds keep most retired Americans afloat?

posted on Oct, 3 2008 @ 09:34 PM
link   

Originally posted by RFBurns
Perhaps the people of this nation should boycott paying taxes.

No taxes paid..no way they can rip us off...simple.

Cheers!!!!

Nonsense.

I say we should photocopy cash and use the copies to pay our tax liabilities. Printing money solves everything, well at least for the government.

posted on Oct, 4 2008 @ 12:45 AM
link   
I read in the Vancouver Sun newspaper (British Columbia) that Microsoft lobbied congress to endorse the Bailout Bill.

I googled, but couldn't find anything on it. But I'm sure I read it in the newspaper.

posted on Oct, 4 2008 @ 02:18 AM
link   
How do we revoke PD-51?

This lunatic President just used it to extort 700 billion dollars. I know he enjoyed the power rush and will use this trump card again before and if he leaves office.

We have the U.S. army within the 48 states ready to handle domestic disputes or should we say protesters. It sounds like the federal reserve just took possession of the only thing that stood in their way, the U.S. Treasury.

Can this or the next House of Representatives gain back the paper and power they swear and swore to keep maintain and abide by? We just witnessed why the Constitution was created and put in to place. Look what happens when democracy becomes dictatorship.

How do we revoke PD-51?

posted on Oct, 4 2008 @ 03:00 AM
link   

Here's the kicker if Obama is elected he's gonna ask that rat bastard traitor Paulson to stay on as the Secretary of the Treasury, of course it's all in the name of "bipartisanship" in other words Obama's people want to make sure they get their cut of the pie from the NWO just as McCain's people do as well.

PS: oops,none dare call this treason!!!

[edit on 4-10-2008 by mike dangerously]

[edit on 4-10-2008 by mike dangerously]

posted on Oct, 4 2008 @ 03:17 AM
link   
He's up in Crawford getting ready for the big party that will be thrown in his honor by Daddy and his facist pals for compeleting his grandfather's dream of a facist dictatorship in America.

posted on Oct, 4 2008 @ 03:38 AM
link   
This certainly does seem like the last act to seize power over this country. A total snatch of the purse strings . . .

But, unfortunately, we (Americans) live in a nation that brought this one on themselves. Collected blindness and simplistic apathy has doomed us all, I'm afraid.

And I still haven't bought that property in Argentina . . . silly me.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join